Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Fatale Pink Agent Provocateur for women

Fatale Pink Agent Provocateur for women
dislike

Fatale Pink Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Pink Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Pink Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Pink Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Fatale Pink Agent Provocateur for women Pictures

Fatale, the new fragrance from Agent Provocateur, launching in June 2014, already has its first flanker in Fatale Pink edition. These two fragrances will actually be launched simultaneously, with Fatale Pink allegedly more suited for certain markets such as Asia. Both fragrances are described as seductive, enigmatic and glamorous.

Fatale Pink is signed by perfumer Jean-Claude Delville. The composition starts with accords of tangerine, pear blossom and yuzu whipped cream. The base of bamboo, musk and black saffron follows night-blooming datura flower, white camellia and pink lotus in the heart.

The face of the campaign is Monica Cruz. The fragrance is available in a pink bottle of the original design, as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Tangerine Yuzu Whipped cream

Cheap & Chic I Love Love

Fatale Pink Fragrance Reviews

dazzling777
dazzling777

It's smell like D&G Light Blue and Versace Versence.

Bonsoir
Bonsoir

I used to own Eclat d’Arpège as a teenager and this smells very much like it, except the dry down is different, creamy. It also reminds me Light Blue by D&G, which I never cared for. This perfume is not a dupe, just similar. It’s fresh and vibrant. At this point seems dated to me, nothing new or different about it. Kind of disappointing. Returned this blind buy

elda white petals
elda white petals

l am in love with Agent Provocateur family. This one is a pink bright floral younger sister of them maybe adopted from Light Blue family . Big like but not love yet and the reason is longevity almost 3 hours . The others agents l have ,AP, AP l agent , petal noire are long lasting more than 12 hours. lf you like fresh clean non offensive scents like light blue ,love moschino don't miss it . Still in my want list.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Exact replica of Light Blue D&G. Light Citric sweet.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

A beautiful exotic sweet smelling scent. I thought the notes were very weird. What the hell is Yuzu? lol It smells fruity as it opens with some tangerine. There is a datura flower that smells very much like the datura in Lancôme's Poeme. It's far from poisonous just pure sweetness. Camellias if you know your flowers don't have a scent at all so this is a rose note since in perfume camellia is a rose scent. This is very rosy to me and girly. The whipped cream note mmmmm. The saffron and bamboo give it an Oriental touch. This is a lovely fragrance and it smells like they could have made it into a really amazing hair shampoo. I love it. Inoffensive, subtle and just for me.

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

I just got a gift set at TJMAXX for $15 . I told one of the clerks that I had liked the others in the line ( l have AP Diamond Dust ,and Petal'e Noire) . This ?
Meh.
Snooze.....
This looks like AP is doing some sort of attempt at a big crowd pleaser as it's a soft mostly inoffensive yuzu citrus scent. The fact that the nose for Clinique's Happy doesn't seem like a coincidence. You can almost hear the brief " Give us a new version of the hit Happy "
Packaging seems a bit cheaper than past bottles and boxes - baby pink flocked lace print box? With a VS type " crystal " bottle? The teardrop style feels more distinctive,expensive and luxurious to me.

I find this somewhat boring, and repetitive in my wardrobe ( very similar to several Anna Sui scents)and its similarity to Happy means that very likely a coworker of mine will find it headache inducing ( she has trouble with Happy). I'll be returning it either tonight or tomorrow.

celebrity89
celebrity89

A fizzy, fruity fragrance that has been done so many times, this one just done better. Very much like Nine West Love Fury Kiss and XOXO Luv which then settles into a peacy Tommy Hillfiger Dreaming. Super lovely.

pravda48
pravda48

Juicy, candy sweet pear & peach (blossom) in a big, fresh sweet burst is the 1st thing I notice. Then the gentle, watery bamboo/lotus undertones are there just a little. This is light, young, playful and bright. Simple, but some days that's all you want. Comparable to B&BW scents.

bronstein
bronstein

Quite disappointing as anything from AP's Fatale range. Its flowery, light smell makes it suitable for a day at the office or maybe for a formal evening reception. I enjoy the light sweetness that emerges after a while, but all in all it's nothing special. In other words, by no means "fatale" or "provocative", and any female agent wearing this fragrance who tries to seduce someone will consequently fail...

By the way, when I entered an AP shop the other day the shop assistant wore trousers - not stockings as you would expect. The advertisments looked as if AP was trying hard to be sexy, but ran out of ideas. Putting everything together, I get the impression that AP's fire is on the verge of going out.

nvenus
nvenus

I think it smells like roses. Don't think anyone who usually enjoys the smell of roses would dislike this

c0c0madmoiselle
c0c0madmoiselle

This is a very young, girly scent in my opinion. There isn't anything special about it, it's quite generic. When you first spray it, you get a burst of citrus, which dries down to be a bit more of a creamy-citrus scent. I agree with another poster who said that nothing about it is 'fatale', it's very much young and innocent.

Very nice scent, a bit skinclose but yet there around you. Teasing. Dancing. Flirting with you. Somehow Fatale Pink reminds me of Burberry London - yet Lighter and fresher, with an airy sweet note. Lovely! Very longlasting - on my skin 8 hours +

En härlig doft, lite hudnära men ändå där runt dig. Retas. Dansar. Flirtar med dig. På nåt sätt påminner mig Fatale Pink om Burberry London men lite lättare och fräschare men en luftig söt doftnot. Härlig! Riktigt lånlivad på huden, på mig mer än 8 timmar.

DAL123
DAL123

Not my cup of tea. I love AP Fatale so I thought I would like this as well and bought it scent unsniffed. Its okay...just not what I was hoping for. Fatale is sweet and warm and vanilla. This is very light and girly and citrusy. Nothing offensive or in your face. It is what I think the color pink would smell like. Again, not a bad sent just not something I would reach for very often.

Fil0sofia
Fil0sofia

I LOVE this scent. It's very light and fresh for Agent Provocateur. Most of their scents are way too heavy for me so I'm happy about this one!

It's really sweet and fruity/citrus, kind of like a mix between Guess Girl and D&G Light blue. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long, at least not on my skin.

snel hest
snel hest

Wow. It smells like Chanel Chance eau Tendre, which in turn smells like Marc Jacobs Daisy. If you got any of those two, you do not need Fatale Pink.

beritskagen
beritskagen

You can't compare this one to the other (pale yellow) Fatale. The pale yellow is more of a vanilla chocolate patchouli, and pink fatale is a light more transparent florale fragrance. Easy, girly, not at all fatale. Very innocent actually.

I have a hard time finding something to compare it to, not because it is outstanding, but because it is kind of anonymous.Try it f you tend to like light, slightly creamy florales.

This is not similar to the original Fatale, but is still quite nice.
I sense some similarity to the Juicy Couture Perfumes. I think it smells a little like Viva la Juicy.
It's sweet and juicy, pleasant scent. Pink is very suitable name for it, because it's ultimately girly and suitable for young women/girls.
A lovely one!

mariela.amato2014
mariela.amato2014

I own the original Fatale fragrance and is absolutely FATALE - enigmatic, addictive and just beautiful!
I receive soo many compliments from men and women and I'm just obsessed with it!
I wear it to work and at night but it could be a bit heavy for some people ( I personally like big fragrances with big personalities)... with that said, I can't wait to smell this fragrance and maybe it could be more suitable for me to wear during the day! :)

Sounds yummy and very enticing! the Pink color makes it so pretty! Would love to have it on my dresser next to big sis 'FATALE' :)

L'eaulita
L'eaulita

The only thing remotely 'fatale' about this perfume is the amount of sugar and fruit. Diabetic coma by nose.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agent Provocateur Fatale Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agent Provocateur Fatale Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fatale Pink by Agent Provocateur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fatale Pink by Agent Provocateur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.