Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

L’Agent Eau Provocateur Agent Provocateur for women

L’Agent Eau Provocateur Agent Provocateur for women
dislike

L’Agent Eau Provocateur Agent Provocateur for women Pictures L’Agent Eau Provocateur Agent Provocateur for women Pictures

The house of provocative and sexy lingerie Agent Provocateur launches three new day time perfumes, based on the concepts of its most celebrated and iconic fragrant editions: Agent Provocateur (2000) Maitresse (2006) and L'Agent (2011). New fragrances, Eau Provocateur, Maitresse Eau Provocateur and L’Agent Eau Provocateur, are lighter, fresher and more carefree versions of the originals, adapted for daylight seduction.

Agent Provocateur L’Agent Eau Provocateur begins with citrusy accords of bergamot, mandarin orange and fresh green leaves, complemented with fruity aromas of peach, apple and melon. The heart of the composition includes opulent floral notes of ylang-ylang, jasmine, rose, tuberose, magnolia and freesia, while the base is oriental and woody due to amber, musk, sandalwood and patchouli.

The fragrances are available from April 2012 in 50 ml Eau de Toilette concentration.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Green Notes Peach Red Apple Melon

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Tuberose Freesia Rose Magnolia

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Noa

L’Agent Eau Provocateur Fragrance Reviews

Now that's the one I like! That makes sense - there's magnolia, freesia and green notes. Good things. :)
If's fresh and soapy, but it's kind of clean soapyness I like in perfumes.
I find it classy and enjoyable, I think it could be a great seductive scent.
I hope the longevity and sillage are not that bad as the comments say.

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

I don't like this one bit. I adore the original but this just smells 'off' to me. I have found the 'eau' side of the range very disappointing generally.

I'll be sticking with the original frags.

I am guessing the lighter versions will appeal to people who find the original APs too bold and heady.

ashandasphodel
ashandasphodel

The green notes are very strong at the beginning, but don't last long. The middle is lovely, on me the magnolia and jasmine stand out most. I put this on before bed, and when I woke up it had dried down to somewhat of a masculine scent but still pleasing. I do not detect any fruity notes, it's definitely floral almost all the way through. Overall a lovely fragrance! I wish the AP L'eau smelled this good on me.

annamualla
annamualla

My favourite summer fragrance. it's soft and femininen . But longevity not well

worknplay
worknplay

I really like this perfume. I have NOT tried the original version of L'Agent so I cannot compare the two. I find it beautiful, uplifting and very very sexy for a "day-time scent". I am surprised that no one has commented on how similar this smells to Estee Lauder's classic Beautiful. I adore both, but "eau L'Agent smells like a softer, sexier version of "Beautiful".

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

L'Agent Eau Provacatuer is niiiice.
A very real, fresh picked jasmine, a fruity, melon-freesia-rose combo that reminds me of L'eau D'Issey, and a base with 3 of my favorites: sandalwood, musk, patchouli. I could wear this. I would wear this. I will wear this. It is soft, it is feminine. It is soapy, and cool. Like fresh-washed skin. Like I just took a shower, and am lying on a bed strewn with flower petals...awaiting my lover...or not. Maybe I'm just enjoying the morning solitude for a bit before I get dressed, inhaling the crisp spring air breezing through the sheer curtains.

It's not "merely" a clean floral, however. There's something...intimate, in this fragrance. It's not the scent of the bar of soap, it's the scent of the skin bearing it's signature.

I think I might buy this.

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

If you take away the idea of L'Agent and consider it as its own daytime scent this is great. It is more alluring than seductive, but it really does draw him in. My fellow also mentioned the shower thing, but in the way of an outdoor one with flowers strewn about. For night wear, I first put on L'Agent, and then top with this. During din din Eau Provocateur is stronger and then slowly as the night draws on, L'Agent starts to sweep out.
This is one of the Agent Provocateur scent that I wear on its own.
I heart it.

pickledtink
pickledtink

Why oh why do these delicious green, fruity sparkling top notes vanish almost immediately? Same with the Maitresse!
Such a gorgeous uplifting vibrant start then bang it's into a pungent screeching floral with nothing hanging around for long but the Jasmine. The Tuberose and Rose popped in to say hello for a moment. The Freesia just didn't show up and the Ylang Ylang sulked somewhere away in the corner and let Jasmine take over the party. It's not heady evocative jasmine either but a cheap stinker.

The dry down several hours in is just nose irritating soapy detergent. I doubt the base is worth waiting for.
Absolutely not a scent I would wear out of the house.
Maybe for general spritzing on linen in the home at best.

Another resounding disapointment from AP.

pelega
pelega

first: sillage is terrible.you must refresh every 10 minutes.Tourmaline is better than AP

la louve
la louve

First: I´m in love with the original "l'agent"...!
This "eau provocateur" is for my nose a totally other perfume and not a Light-version of my favorite smell.
BIG Jasmin... apple...melon..mmmh!?
It is interesting, very "green", but it has not completely persuaded me yet...
where is the *Provokation*?
My husband likes it, he said, that I smell like fresh given a shower... with flowers ;-)
This edt has been sprayed up before 25 min...
I will "observe" it the next hours.
Love from Louve

L’Agent Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur 3.48 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agent Provocateur L’Agent Eau Provocateur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Agent Provocateur L’Agent Eau Provocateur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Agent Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Agent Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.