Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Maitresse Eau Provocateur Agent Provocateur for women

Maitresse Eau Provocateur Agent Provocateur for women
dislike

Maitresse Eau Provocateur Agent Provocateur for women Pictures Maitresse Eau Provocateur Agent Provocateur for women Pictures

The house of provocative and sexy lingerie Agent Provocateur launches three new day time perfumes, based on the concepts of its most celebrated and iconic fragrant editions: Agent Provocateur (2000) Maitresse (2006) and L'Agent (2011). New fragrances, Eau Provocateur, Maitresse Eau Provocateur and L’Agent Eau Provocateur, are lighter, fresher and more carefree versions of the originals, adapted for daylight seduction.

Agent Provocateur Maitresse Eau Provocateur develops with notes of rose, Sambac jasmine and iris at the top. Acacia bush and green Granny Smith apple form the fresh, floral and green heart. The base contributes with gourmand elements, amber, sandalwood and tonka.

The fragrances are available from April 2012 in 50 ml Eau de Toilette concentration. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Provenzano.

Bergamot Grapefruit Ylang-Ylang Acai berry Granny Smith apple Cassis

Mimosa iris Jasmine Sambac Rose

Sandalwood Amber Tonka Bean Cedar Musk Vanilla

Flower by Kenzo
Flower by Kenzo Winter Flowers

Maitresse Eau Provocateur Fragrance Reviews

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

I will have to check in again on this fragrance. Just received my three generous samples and gave it a first spritz...bright, beautiful floral. I get a lot of rose, which as a note, I am not really enjoying anymore. Also, this is going to drive me crazy all night, but this smells IDENTICAL to another (now vintage) fragrance I used to own or someone I knew well used to wear. I just can't think of it!!! If anyone else thinks this smells familiar, please weigh in here.

Scharminkeltje
Scharminkeltje

The fragrance has very low longevity; after a few minutes you can't smell it on your wrist, so neither do people around you. You can't really tell what fragrance notes are there, since the smell is overpowering and the best you can do is say ýes, it does have a scent'. My best guesses: lots of musk, some spices, some sweet/honey notes.

La vie de boheme
La vie de boheme

I was really looking forward to trying this as I love iris.
I wasn't disappointed at all,it's a true powdery fresh spring iris.A really pretty delicate floral scent for spring.I can get the apple note in there which gives way to a lightly spiced warm sandalwood and amber.
A very soft sillage with this one,too subtle to offend anyone.
My only problem with this is that I don't think the colour of the bottle and juice fits the actual scent,I would have thought a graduated lilac or a blue/purple bottle would have been a better indicator of what's inside.
I'll definitely be buying again.

sofababe
sofababe

This is all about Iris. Soft, sweet iris. There's not much more to say about Maitresse Eau Provocateur. I got my hands on a set of all three new Eau Provocateur fragrances, so I've been using this one for 2 days and while I do like it, I won't be tempted to buy a full bottle. It lasts about 3 hours and stays very close to the skin, would make a nice office scent.

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

I bought a tester of this as I love the original; however this was a real disappointment.

It smells of well....nothing much in my opinion. Like a weak air freshener.

Covergirl84
Covergirl84

IDK... Smells like wild cherries. Very light, spicy, smells more like a body spray. Just my opinion.

r4elle
r4elle

Agent Provocateur Maitresse is a very calm yet sexy and classy fragrance.

True, it is powdery but in the prettiest meaning of it. Iris and mimose notes balance the scent beautifully. There is just a hint of rose and jasmine - for those who are not into rose notes, this is just perfect, you have to try hard to differentiate it.

Sandalwood and amber are the base notes and after the fragrance has settled down you get that inviting warm yet powdery and longing feeling, something really fresh and feminine, very subtle and gentle.

For me this is daytime wear, I would go for something heavier AND sweeter for the evenng or a night. However, I really love this.

ashandasphodel
ashandasphodel

I love this scent, it's very feminine without being too girly or too provacative, perfect for daytime wear or a first date (although my husband did enjoy it). I didn't catch any of the apple notes, on me it was mostly iris and rose with hints of the amber and sandalwood. The scent seemed to stay consistent throughout the day without fading into one thing or another. I think out of the L'eau Provocateur line, this is my favorite. I wish I had the originals to compare them to!

pickledtink
pickledtink

After a disastrous outing with the original Agent Provocateur I was reluctant to even try this.
Glad I did. Nothing complex going on here but that's not a bad thing when it works.

Top notes - Got no Iris but the Rose and Jasmine were there 'very' briefly. Such a pity. What was the rush? I was surprised at how quickly they just vanished and the Apple came through within a couple of minutes at most.
I was disappointed as I thought this was all that was going to happen but no: Swiftly the Mimosa fazed in. Really well bridged too.
At the peak stage with the Apple and Mimosa swirling round each other this was very good and tantalising to the nose. If this combo had lasted I'd have been impressed with the depth of the blend but the Apple gives way far too quickly to the Mimosa.
Didn't enjoy it so much once the Apple faded out. Once that crisp sparkling zest was gone it stayed a sweet one note rather thin floral for too long before the Tonka eventually comes in to give it a little warmth.
Finally the Amber and Sandlewood arrive but not enough for me. I longed for more wood. It would have made this something a little more entrancing to the nose.
That final combo with the Mimosa holding throughout works quite nicely though. Sadly the overwhelming belt of Mimosa used to get to that final stage overshadows the blend.
Overall however a pleasant surprise. I'd wear this as a simple daytime shopping and casual lunch scent.
** Sadly many hours later everything vanished like the cheshire cat but leaving only Tonka instead of a grin. Personally I hate the present trend for ladling it with a heavy hand into everything**

Ms Tiger

As an update to my last review... I passed the sample I had on to a friend. And what a revelation! On her it was totally delightful. The kind of scent that occasionally wafts in and out of consciousness and always pleasing and intriguing. Definitely a case of if your body chemistry fits... Me I'll be sticking to the original Matresse. But I might just buy her some of this for her birthday.

Ms Tiger

I really don't like this perfume - the first time I've reacted like this to an Agent Provocateur perfume. On me, the top note is what I think of as Unchanged flower water and my husband calls rotting graveyard flowers. It settled down into something much less unpleasant that was a little warmer and dryer and liveable with sufficiently for me tonot wash it off. Although the rotting flowers did return from time to time. I really love the original Matrisse so maybe it was inevitable I would dislike its flanker... Not that this scent reminded me of it at all. Obviously not for my body chemistry.

beatrix75
beatrix75

elegant much more good than the orig not so strong heavy smell like it!

Very elegant and subtile. Classy and superfeminine. Iris, rose, amber and a hint of fresh apple in background, is what I can smell most.

Mycket elegant och subtil. Klassisk och superkvinnlig. Iris, ros, amber och aningens fräsch äpple i bakgrunden är vad jag märker mest.

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

I had a sample of this and it took a good few hours for it to settle and stop being so strong and heady. I like the base notes, i wouldn't of said rose was amongst the notes though, i really pick up an oriental apple scent. I don't think it is one that i would pay out for but it is nicer than the original Maitresse for the fact that it is not so much a floral scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agent Provocateur Maitresse Eau Provocateur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Agent Provocateur Maitresse Eau Provocateur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Maitresse Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Maitresse Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.