Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Isis Agonist for women and men

Isis Agonist for women and men
dislike

caramel
Isis Agonist for women and men Pictures Isis Agonist for women and men Pictures Isis Agonist for women and men Pictures

Isis by Agonist is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Isis was launched in 2013. Top notes are citruses, green mandarin, black pepper, anise and peach; middle notes are ylang-ylang, ginger, heliotrope, nutmeg and lorenox; base notes are caramel, benzoin, amber, musk, vanilla and labdanum.

Citruses Green Mandarin Black Pepper Anise Peach

Ylang-Ylang Ginger Heliotrope Nutmeg Lorenox

Caramel Benzoin Amber Musk Vanilla Labdanum

Isis Fragrance Reviews

As soon as Isis opens you get a sickeningly sweet accord of fruity flavours and loads of coconut. I'm surprised it's not listed in the notes to be honest smells a bit like cocoa butter or malibu with that hint of booze in there.
As this oriental gourmand dries down it reveals the benzoin and peach vibe which I seem to instantly associate with more feminine vibes. It's not all peaches either, more a mixture of fruits which make it seem exotic like a cocktail complete with chopped fruits & umbrellas. This caramel business is serious in this fragrance, If you don't like gourmands I'd steer well clear of this one.
The dry down is lovely, not exactly loud but it's not shy either, a definite sweet vanilla/amber which is fairly pronounced and has a smooth high quality feel to it.
I'm a sucker for scents like this despite my grown up sophisticated side wanting to brand this as too sweet or not my thing. Isis plugs directly into my primitive brain which in essence is a big child that just wants comforting strawberry shortcake type aromas.
In all honesty I couldn't wear it, the sweetness would even become cloying on me after a while.
Agonist make really interesting juice though and some of them beyond classification.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

Notes sounded promising; unfortunately, what developed on my skin was the caramel...overwhelming everything else that might have subdued the cloying sweetness.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

To me, Isis is gourmand with masculine undertones. I get mostly dry vanilla with the initial spray. Then it transforms into woody-fruity-spicy thing, each one is more pronounced at different stages.
It's actually pretty good: on one hand, you have smooth vanilla and amber, and spice with ginger on the other. Having said that, it is not a loud perfume, it gets sweet and comfy with the dry down.

alberto1964
alberto1964

fruity ... ... I can feel just peach. Not my favorite of Agonist.

enigmatic_jd
enigmatic_jd

Yet Another Beautifully, Well Crafted Perfume From Agonist !
The Opening Is Bright And Loud But The Dry Down Is Sweet And Subtle.

The Caramel Vanilla Peach Dry Down Is Definitely The Highlight Of This Wonderful Fragrance.

This House Deserves A Lot More Credit Than It Gets!

Longevity: Good
Sillage: Good
Full Bottle Worthy :)

filippo.giovacchini
filippo.giovacchini

Notes are: Cistus, Green Tangerine, Ylang-Ylang, Black Pepper, Anis, Peach, Caramel, Heiotrope, Nutmeg, Ambre, Musk, Benjoin, Vanilla Absolute, Labdanum, Lorenox (an woody-leathery-ambery accord).

Isis by Agonist 3.58 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Agonist Isis fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Agonist Isis, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Isis by Agonist. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Isis by Agonist represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Chergui Agonist The Infidels L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Xerjoff Mamluk Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Phaedon Rouge Avignon Etat Libre d`Orange Rossy de Palma Eau de Protection Amouage Interlude Man Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Amouage Jubilation for Men Xerjoff Lira Parfums de Marly Herod Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Tom Ford Noir de Noir By Kilian Back to Black Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige