Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her Air-Val International for women

Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her Air-Val International for women
dislike

cinnamon

Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her is a fragrance that contains two kinds of Damasc rose, patchouli, cinnamon and tonka. Available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her was launched during the 2000's.

Damask Rose Cinnamon Patchouli Tonka Bean

Bentley for Men Intense

Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her Fragrance Reviews

UnearthlyApothecary
UnearthlyApothecary

This is an enticing rose-patchouli bomb with a little cinnamon spice thrown in. I love patchouli and highly recommend this to others who love it too it's nice to have a spicy patch for women, most of the patch scents for gals are the ever popular "fruitchouli's" but there are so many different ways to wear patch and this is a beautiful example. I love the way I smell wearing this.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her By Air Val International

Notes: rose, patchouli, cinnamon Tonka

I found this fragrance at the home of a girl friend of mine who lives in Manhattan. She let me borrow it and I wore it and was very fascinated by it. This is a linear fragrance without the top middle base note formula which only means that it's the same scent from the first spritz to the dry down. It has very little progression. It's biggest accords are rose and patchouli. I've enjoyed many rose patchoulis before and love that combination. This was not mind blowing but it was pretty good. The patchouli is pretty powerful aromatic and like incense or myrrh. Warm and hot. There was a musk as well. The sweeter gingery notes of cinnamon and spices give it the flavor I look for in Oriental fragrances. This was almost an Oriental but it's missing more Oriental ingredients like sandalwood or jasmine. Beautiful rose and patchouli though and the dry down is vanilla, sweet and very creamy vanilla. There could be other notes that are not listed. Amber for sure. Something woodsy and mossy but not too heavily mossy nor woodsy. There is also a balsamic quality. It feels luxurious like an expensive evening cologne - for a man! This is totally unisex. I wonder who wears this today. It seems to be like a fragrance from the 70s or 80s. I liked it but was not blown away by it.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

A gentleman friend in Palm Beach who has seen me perform gave me this fragrance as a gift. I'd never heard of it. He said wear this it's going to make you even more attractive. I think it smells of a rose with a lot of cinnamon and aromatic scents of patchouli, incense and musk. There's probably more going on in this fragrance than the Fragrantica notes suggest. This is a lot of things sweet strong powdery and aromatic. And where did that vanilla come from? O my God this smells so good. This is very sexy. It's definitely an evening perfume to wear out on dates when I want them to be able to smell my fragrance. I'm so glad I got a hold of this as I don't think it's selling any more. This smells very exclusive like only a few women are allowed to wear it lol

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

Sexy spicy and actually kind of fresh/herbal (must be the damask rose?). I don't get much of the cinnamon. On my skin this is patchouli and a fresh deep rose kind of scent. Great fragrance for any season in my opinion. I have seen this many times in discount stores and always look right past it. Sampled it at TJMaxx today in the body mist....and WOW!!. I love it. Now I want to go back to get the perfume set! It was only $10 for the perfume and small mist together. Great cheapie scent. Feminine and sexy. I could see this being a great signature scent. I see myself wearing this in spring, summer and fall or on a summer night. Longevity is about 3 hours on my skin and sillage is moderate to soft. For the price it's worth it. Smells great.

EDIT: After about a month the sprayer stopped working and putting another nozzle on didn't work either. I had to throw it away. Sad the scent is in such a cheaply made bottle. I still own the body mist though it's just as fragrant so I will make do. Won't repurchase the perfume again because of the sprayer issue. Even if it is cheap as dirt it's not worth it if you can't spray it. :(

celebrity89
celebrity89

Tip: These bottles and the logo on them don't do justice to the pretty fragrances. Turn bottle around and glue on a pretty craft store flower or gem cluster.

Kohla1
Kohla1

I bought a 2 oz bottle of this at TJ Maxx and the sprayer is really crappy. Just to warn anybody who wants to buy this there. This is probably one of longer lasting perfumes. I had a body spray that I also bought (but swapped that) and the body spray lasted 6 hours on me and the perfume lasted about 8!

cc8893
cc8893

This perfume right away gives off a warm cinnamon and patchouli scent then goes into a beautiful rose scent. Very affordable perfume the only downfall is it doesn't last very long on me.

LynCooper
LynCooper

The aroma is really intensive. It lasts long, it has a kind of annoying smell. My friend bought one, she likes it, but I wouldn t use this on a long term.

AliceAllen
AliceAllen

It's more a unisex perfume. It has a good smell. I think this suits people who do sports.

Mrs.Stringer
Mrs.Stringer

I bought this after reading the reviews on here, and though I'm disappointed that it doesn't smell like Black Amethyst as others said it had, it does smell nice. At first I thought it was a bit masculine, and after the drydown I would call it more unisex.

Update: The longer I wear this the more I dislike it. It's giving me a headache. I really wanted to like it but it just smells like an old man. No more blind buys for me.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

This EDP is patchouli heaven and sends me off to daydream land. I'm not sure how, but it seems to be exciting and calming at the same time. The rose is deep and velvety and there is just a touch of cinnamon to add the extra dimension of spice to the rose.

I feel this suits day or night, it's gorgeous in the summer and I think will be beautiful in autumn.

This perfume is not common at all where I live. I went against my "no more blind buying" rule to purchase this one. Well I can safely say I have my first true-blue blind buying success right here. I agree with Bonnie52 and the comparison of this scent to Fancy Nights and Prada Amber, and with Sorceress's wonderful description.

2Girlie4U
2Girlie4U

Due to the looks of Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her, (the box and the bottle) I would never have purchased it, if it weren't for the positive reviews on Fragrantica. It satisfies my need for a warm-spicy Cinnamon fragance and it is at a close-to-nothing pricetag.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Well, I agree completely with all the other reviews here, and seeing as they're all pretty similar, there's not much more for me to add.

I do think the bottle is pretty unattractive, but the juice inside, as well as the price, makes up for it; very nice, calm, rich and warm. It's a bit surprising for a $9.99 set, 100ml EDP and body spray.

I also really like the fact that there are no boozy, fruit or tobacco notes. The rose gives it just enough sweet to keep all the other notes from being bitter.

Now I'm really curious to try the Sexy Hot flanker.

Note: I do have to keep the top off the bottle because it's so tightly fitted I'm worried I'm going to break off the nozzle eventually. But again, for $9.99, I really don't mind. I just don't keep it on display.

sheridanellis

Penny Urn'd is right about the other fragrances missing in the data base. I will say I picked up the "Sexy Hot" (flanker) in a small bottled version & it is almost as good as this one! The Sexy Hot is in a hot fuchsia tone glass bottle with a clear acrylic stopper...not much to look at, but pretty & simple, just like this one. And at a price point of less than $10, who really cares?!? It is similar in feel, but has a lighter, fruit note that is more bright than this one. This just feels warmer & darker. Mysterious & sexy.
Sexy Hot is the flirty younger sister, but she can't stay up past her bedtime & that is when this one works best~night time, summertime & when it's warmed to your body.
I would wear this in cooler months though & could see how the patchouli might cool it down enough to make it work just as well in other seasons.
Anyway, I have reviewed this before, but have revisited this & wanted to add a few points. Again, this is amazing in the heat of summer. It warms to the skin & almost seems to come alive and have its own heartbeat or pulse. It is not a shy scent, & although direct, it has good manners...it is a very tender fragrance & wafts about beautifully letting others know it's there but not because it slapped their nose.
If you like The Anniversary (Limited Edition) of Narciso Rodriguez for women (pink bottle, black box), you will probably like this.
Cheers!

bonnie52
bonnie52

This reminds me a lot of Prada Amber and jessica Simpson Fancy Nights. I am not getting a lot of patchouli but lots of yummy amber. Very nice, especially nice price. Decent sillage.
I recently tried this on a really hot day. Wow! All the yummy sweetness of the rose came through making this so much more beautiful!

pravda48
pravda48

I was this close- this close!- to reselling this without opening it because of how cheap it looked. (Won in a lot bid on eBay).

Well I'm glad I didn't! I am pleasantly surprised. This has a lot of that comforting musky type of patch that is so grounding and blends so well with warm spices. Up close it isn't very smooth, but from arm's length the wafts I get of it are very yummy and earthy and with just a touch of sweetness and rose.

EDIT: I dunno what's up with it lately (my nose/perception has changed, perhaps?) but it's almost soapy to me now, even from the opening burst. There's also something about it that's cold, and I like my patch scents warm or sweet so it's not doing it for me. I think it's the type of rose they used, and the cinnamon/tonka aren't coming fwd to warm or spice it up for me at all. Trading my bottle soon...

sheridanellis

Warm, enticing. Elicits a lot of, "mmmmmm!!! What's that you're wearing?!?" comments & neck nuzzles. The floral notes make it feminine. The cinnamon is a note that drives a lot of guys crazy. It's just good stuff. I am not sure if these are meant to be Polo knock-offs or not...I'm guessing so because of the shape of the bottles and the names. I have RL Polo "Hot" (not sure if it is No. 3 or 4?!) and they do have a similar vibe. The heat of August summer nights brings out the amazing warmth of this fragrance & it smells much richer and more expensive than it's modest price tag. Don't pass this gem by!

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

I've seen this at TJMaxx or Marshalls so often and wondered about it. When a package set with the Eau de Parfum went on clearance because the cap of the body mist was missing, I grabbed it. After all, with four simple notes of Damascus rose, Patchouli, Cinnamon and Tonka bean, how could I go wrong? I love the accords of these notes. Believe me, I didn't go wrong at all. This is one of my best blind buys.
There is a woody essence to Sexy that underlies it all. It's not strong, it's as if it's the base from which the rest of this perfume grows. Imagine a solid chunk of wood, heavy and rich with grains and circles. That's the base of Sexy For Her. Growing out of it is a sweet and young patchouli plant. Patchouli that brings me back to when patchouli was unadulterated and not bogged down with other sources. Now wait-there's a hint of spices growing in the middle, just a hint. Cinnamon...perhaps cloves are peeking through the patchouli. But it's the patchouli plant that's full and lush and growing tall.
This is a carefree, free spirit's perfume. Think denim shirts, long flowing skirts, brass jewelry...unadulterated purity. It's not a dated patchouli, mind you, just a sweet (as in pleasant-not gourmand or fruity sweet), gratifying and lightly honeyed embrace of a perfume. Polo Club Sexy is syrupy, yet not cloyingly so. Its opening fizzes at you with a burst and quickly simmers down to a delectable treat for hours. It's a make you feel good scent.
Is it sexy? If you love patchouli, then most definitely. JDL Fragrances made this version and for once, someone remembered how to do patchouli right. Altho seasonless, I'm looking forward to wearing this in the summer months when the heat of one's body warms with this type of perfume to make one feel dreamily sexy and comfortable in one's own skin. You wear Polo club Sexy, it doesn't wear you.
The bottle is a heavy, deep amethyst-colored chunky glass emblazoned with the name and topped with a large cap with faux stones. This is a hidden gem for true patchouli fans at a great price who don't want too many other notes mixed in. Wear it anywhere with confidence, it's such a delectable scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Air-Val International Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Air-Val International Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her by Air-Val International. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her by Air-Val International represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.