Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Minnie Mouse Air-Val International for women

Minnie Mouse Air-Val International for women

Minnie Mouse by Air-Val International is a oriental floral fragrance for women. Minnie Mouse was launched in 2000. The fragrance features flowers, citruses, spices and lemon.

Flowers Citruses Spices Lemon

Minnie Mouse Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This is a pretty cute and sweet citrus floral fragrance. I wear it when I'm dressed up as Minnie Mouse at children's parties and formerly as Minnie in Disney World Florida. This is definitely for children because it doesn't last as long as an adult fragrance and on me it's all over in about an hour maybe less. However it's subtle and perfect for children to smell on themselves or on a parent/grown up hugging them. It's not bold and saucy, just sweet and soft. I smelled the fresh citruses at the first spritz and then I smelled the abstract white flowers most likely a subdued jasmine or gardenia. The scent has lasted longer before. When I first wore it was on me for over 4 hours and it really doesn't smell anything like the Disney fragrances. I'm surprised this was not a Disney fragrance considering the Minnie Mouse character. It's such a sweet sweet innocent and feel good pick me up scent. There is also a Mickey Mouse fragrance but I haven't smelled that one in the longest time and want to get my hands on it again to test it out. A lot of my friends enjoy my reviews on YouTube and would love to talk about these two fragrances Minnie and Mickey. Really nice.

@Yudum They have it on ebay for $9.00!

This was my first perfume:) its lovely if I could find it I would buy it and my childhood memories would flash before my eyes

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Air-Val International Minnie Mouse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Air-Val International Minnie Mouse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Minnie Mouse by Air-Val International. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Minnie Mouse by Air-Val International represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cafe Parfums Cafe Intenso Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Rock Bijan Bijan Victoria`s Secret Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Mariah Carey M Betty Boop Sexy Betty Liz Claiborne Curve Wave Calvin Klein Eternity Purple Orchid Nina Ricci L`Air Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Alyssa Ashley Fizzy Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Bebe Bebe Coach Coach Poppy Flower Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise