Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Al Shams Special Edition Ajmal for women and men

Al Shams Special Edition Ajmal for women and men
dislike

oud
Al Shams Special Edition Ajmal for women and men Pictures Al Shams Special Edition Ajmal for women and men Pictures

Al Shams Special Edition by Ajmal is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Nazir Ajmal. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

Agarwood (Oud)

Mukhallat Shams

Al Shams Special Edition Fragrance Reviews

alimajid95
alimajid95

just simply awesome for oud lovers..........

falah.alazmi.5

1010 رائحط روعه
1010 للسعر

tloret
tloret

where can someone order a sample?

Saeidreza
Saeidreza

Smells like horse shit! very strong even if u wash it it wont go away, but next day or a day after that smells nice in your cloths!!!

SeverinoDuJour
SeverinoDuJour

@BJS - go on Ajmal's own website. Or try some of the other Arabian perfume websites...it's a whole 'nother world! Scents are beautiful, more natural and very inexpensive for the quality.

Good luck!

BJS
BJS

I cannot find it to buy.....in order for a review ....Al SHAMS SPECIAL EDITION AJAMAL....NONE AT EBAY OR AMAZON ....CAN ANYONE HELP?

pianist75
pianist75

Ive never thought i would criticize a perfume or a frag. But this is just something i cannot stand!! Smells like roten cheese and some old farm they didnt wash turds and stalls for 1 year...that bad! How can someone use this out there in real world i dont know..if anyone wants to buy it im selling it! Brand new with original box and all...80 us dollars! Let me know then

mssallywalk2011
mssallywalk2011

Very strong and loud!

keshwean

OUD IS A WONDERFUL LUXURY NICHE SCENT OFTEN ASSOCIATED WITH THE RICH SHEIKHS OF MIDDLE EAST. IN ASIA USING A PERFUME THAT CONTAINS OUD WILL MEAN THAT YOU COME FROM A WELL TO DO FAMILY, OUD HAS A WONDERFUL DEEP DARK WOODY SCENT THAT LINGERS FOR AT LEATS 10 TO 72 HOURS. TRY DEHN AL OUD MOTTAQ BY AJMAL PERFUMES. BELIEVE ME YOU WILL GET MANY COMPLIMENTS BY JUST USING A TINY DOT SIZE SPRAY OF THIS HEAVENLY SCENT

HEAVENLY POWERFUL, GREAT SILLAGE, WILD, LOVE IT, SEXY ARAB

imgcas
imgcas

I have a small sample of Mukhallat Al Shams Eau de Parfum. When I smelt it for the first time I thought it was horrible. It smelt like some strong cheese, something old and rotten. I couldn't stand it.
Today I have tried it again and it's not so bad after all. In fact, I can see it's really good, even though I don't like it. There are some quality materials on it. Now I get many facets and shades. It's not only roquefort cheese. It has some ancient woods and intoxicating musks. Really interesting.

Try before buying, of course.

jae
jae

This comes in 3 different concentrations. The lightest concentration is wonderful, but the strongest concentration has the drydown to DIE for.. This is a more realistic and natural oudh than other commercial/niche brands use. For those who aren't used to the drydown, you have to get acquainted. Several nose sessions will make all of the difference in the world. Apply at least 30 minutes before going out and you will see how wonderful the strongest concentration is. I have all of the concentrations for this and I'm working on completing the whole "Eastern" collection.

Aur-ha-kadosh
Aur-ha-kadosh

this is really wild scent, smells at first time like a horse or a farm, something wild and savage, after some hours it becomes more grave and serious dark scent, but the wild thing stays with it ! you smell like a dangerous animal, this is quite disturbing and install an atmosphere of danger around you, when you smell this you dont want to misrespect the wearer of this perfume, warning for those who dont like strong scents, this could kill you !

gabyvinki
gabyvinki

This is extraordinary astonishing jaguar cat pisse.. sorry there is no other word here , but it is really that wild! You think you are in the jungle and suddenly one of that big gorgeous cats would spring in sight and leaves in the same eyeblink, and all it has left was a waft of.. .hmm aoud and in its purest purest form. It is for sure a great oriental, but be cautious!
ONe spritz is everlasting!! The top note is nearly unbearable for me but if you first put on a little oriental rose oil on your skin and then a tiny tiny bit of that special perfume I guarantee you that nobody smells like you! It s undiscribable.. speechless. Do I love it? Finally after 2 hours or so:YES.. If you give it the time and you LOVE AOUD then you must simply try this one!!

zahra
zahra

This is one of my all time favorites from Ajmal - it has a rich wooody and oudy flavor that lasts and lasts.

If you can not find someone to provide Ajaml perfumes, I can help....

guest_Baka2k
guest_Baka2k

This perfume oil has a quality Indian agarwood, I found it on Yemen-Shop dot com . The scent is great and the bottle is beautiful !

jubiju2
jubiju2

I have AJMALs "MAWSOUF" .its concentrated perfume oil .its woody scent drives you crazy .good for ladies who like class .

dollladie
dollladie

A friend let me try some of this, and it was very, very intoxicating in my opinion. One sniff was not enough, one dab, not nearly enough. It's lovely, and speaks of the earth ... just lovely. And the bottle is so fabulous!

Al Shams Special Edition by Ajmal 4.50 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ajmal Al Shams Special Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ajmal Al Shams Special Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Al Shams Special Edition by Ajmal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Al Shams Special Edition by Ajmal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.