Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Amber Wood Ajmal for women and men

Amber Wood Ajmal for women and men
dislike

Amber Wood Ajmal for women and men Pictures Amber Wood Ajmal for women and men Pictures

With a 60-year-long tradition, Ajmal presents a very special and luxurious Signature collection which includes three extraordinary fragrances based on wood: Amber Wood, Hatkora Wood and Santal Wood. The name of the collection is W Series and it provides three niche compositions as additions to the current rich offer of the house of Ajmal, which will provide top quality raw ingredients to customers in the Middle East. Amber, Hatkora lemon and sandalwood can be found in the ingredients of the three new perfumes and they originate from the countries best for their origin, ensuring additional value for fragrance connoisseurs.

"We are proudly presenting the W series to all fans of Ajmal. In accordance with time and growing needs of our customers, we initiated the Signature collection. It is a result of a blend of the best raw material used in developing new fragrances. Our Signature collection is testament of our constant research and innovations regarding ensuring the best and high quality fragrances for our clients," stated Abdulla Ajmal, CEO of Ajmal Perfumes!

Fragrance Amber Wood is a true masterpiece based on extraordinary shades of amber. It is built around juicy fruit and spices, accentuating apple, white pepper, lavender and cardamom, leading us to the warm heart composed of woody-powdery notes of orris and cedar wood. The base of the composition is formed of hot shades of amber wood and patchouli.

The fragrances will be available on the market starting from June 2014, as 100 ml Eau de Parfum in black flacons with name tags in gold color.

Apple White Pepper Lavender Cardamom

Orris Cedar

Amber Woody Notes Patchouli

Amber Wood Fragrance Reviews

samen
samen

Very sweet balsamic and ambery fruity scent that dries down to a sweet woody base. The wood is peppery and a bit oud smoky. Very soft oud, not the barnyard type but spicy peppery.

I bought it during my visit in Dubai, after a night of sniffing the test card the salesperson gave me. It lingers on you and in my opinion, will be a perfect representation of what "Dubai" would smells like, but that is just my very subjective view.

Sillage is good but as I live in the humid tropical country the longevity, it doesn't linger that long albeit it stays very close to the skin. It doesn't project heavily after a while and become very soft vanilla. Sweet wood would be the perfect word to describe this.

Very lovely and round fragrance. Another winner from Ajmal in my opinion.

Enchie
Enchie

very unique fragrance.

nszlufik
nszlufik

Reminds me of Paco Black XS without the fruity note that people talk about.. and for that reason it is a more mature and tailored version of Black XS. This is a damp, slightly thick and sweet masculine fragrance. It did not have the same lasting power on me as for others but when it lasted it did project well. This is the best in their line of 'Woods' ..they also have a 'Rose Wood' which also is a great albeit more unisex scent.

Bbjr
Bbjr

I agree with the previous reviewer that the lasting power on this is simply amazing. Going on 24 hours right now. My nose gets a slight resemblance to Amouge Jubilation in the initial stages but then the drydown comes and it morphs into a somewhat complex scent. Definitely Amber throughout but I can pick up the patchouli and sandalwood in the background. This is really a five star fragrance IMHO. I have not been disappointed with Ajmal yet. Great stuff!

Poboijosh
Poboijosh

This 3rd juice of this fantastic trio named Amber Wood is just out there, I can't even really figure it out, but I can tell you that it smells like a sweet and sticky log of wood that's hot and humid like, and musty with a tad of armpit skank , and a hint of rotting fruit as if this whole shebang has been locked away in some sauna for years just festering away... but, this smells incredibly cozy warm and inviting! The sillage is very light, but the longevity is persistent, lasting through water kinda persistent. This W Series is extremely interesting. The 3 juices are all unique in smell, but they behave so mildly which makes them that much more beautiful, and the quality of these perfumes is astounding!

Edit: Please see my Edit under Hatkora Wood...

Edit #2: After spending ample time with this juice, the drydown is ridiculously long lasting, easily 24 hours, which leads me to that I firmly believe that there's some Agarwood in the base, because the far drydown is the deepest wood that I've ever smelled, and it smells wet, slightly rubbery and musty, but this is in no way a turn off, it smells ridiculously awesome, especially the combination of this, the Patchouli and the Amber, it really needs to be experienced to be appreciated. The potency and lasting power of this entire W Series is simply amazing. All 3 perfumes are very complex in their development and all of them are completely unique, my only complaint is if the Orris Root was not in this mix, because it 'does' make everything feel just a bit too powdery for my own personal tastes, but it's nothing that's overpowering.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ajmal Amber Wood fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ajmal Amber Wood, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amber Wood by Ajmal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amber Wood by Ajmal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.