Designers » A » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Blu Ajmal for men

Blu Ajmal for men
dislike

ozonic

Blu by Ajmal is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for men. Blu was launched in 2013. Top notes are bergamot, lavender and watermelon; middle notes are lotus and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.

Bergamot Lavender Watermelon

Lotus Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Silver Mountain Water

Blu Fragrance Reviews

rpeagram
rpeagram

I was tempted to buy into Ajmal whilst flying out of Muscat. I'm glad I did. Blu is a nice and clean smell and dries down into a nice skin scent.

Agreed that longevity and projection are limited, and I use this occasionally for office and after-shower evening times.

Price is very reasonable for the juice.

Lemon Lime
Lemon Lime

BLU falls into the super crowded aquatic category, clearly made by Ajmal in order to enter a bigger market, thus increasing sales and profit. This, by no means, implies that BLU is not a nice perfume. It sort of reminds me of Tom Ford's Costa Azzurra but with slightly better performance overall.

BLU starts off aromatic & cool and stays that way for as long as it lasts. What impressed me the most was the far drydown when BLU, despite being a skin scent, smelt fantastic. Very musky and ambery soft with hints of light spices and fresh lavender.

Considering its availability at reasonable prices, I think BLU could be a nice addition to someone's collection, should another marine aquatic fragrance does not exist.

Refreshing.

7.5/10

syedsiddiq
syedsiddiq

Blu is one of French line from Ajmal Perfumes. Its Aquatic Soft, Pleasing but smells like other Aqua Perfumes in the market with little Projection & Longevity

The Top begins with a Fresh & Aqua as it has Lavender, Lemon, & Water Melon note followed by a Floral, It has Jasmine & Lotus as Heart Notes and Base of Woody Musky & Ambery as it has Sandalwood, Musk & Amber as Base Notes.

It smells not diffferent from other Aqua Perfumes and Price is Affordable but still you get many good ones at this Price Range, Projection & Longevity are Bad. My Rating is 2.5 out of 5. Although I like Ajmal Perfumes, My Honest Review. I dont like this one as there are other great aqua scents from others with solid projection & Longevity. I gave it to my friend after applying for 1 day and will never go for this again

sami5
sami5

Very very cool I recommend ( great )

Putin Huilo
Putin Huilo

Exellent!!
Smell of lavender. In reminds me a bit Dolce&Gabbana pour homme.

binoybcompany
binoybcompany

Starts off nice and fresh Watermelon & Bergamot is what is got from the opening and stay's that way for a good 1 hr. Then it slowly evolves to a more of a lavender fragrance till the dry down, You will notice lotus & Jasmine at times but neither one plays a bigger role.

I should say a very linear fragrance but i like it, Could be worn indoors i will try the longevity & projection tomorrow once i wear it to office and update.

Scent - 2.5/5
Longevity - 2/5
Projection - 2/5
Overall - 2/5

Cheers
Binoy

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ajmal Blu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ajmal Blu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blu by Ajmal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blu by Ajmal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Creed Aventus Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Rasasi La Yuqawam Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Eau de Parfum Davidoff Davidoff Leather Blend Mancera Cedrat Boise Burberry London for Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest Clinique Clinique Happy Amouage Amouage Lyric Man Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Hanae Mori HM Carolina Herrera 212 Men Nautica Nautica Voyage Chanel Bleu de Chanel Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Amouage Amouage Epic Man