Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Distraction Ajmal for women
dislike

herbal
cacao

Distraction by Ajmal is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Distraction was launched in 2008. Top notes are artemisia, red currant and pineapple; middle notes are vanilla, pink pepper and violet; base notes are musk, amber and dark chocolate.

Artemisia Red Currant Pineapple

Vanilla Pink Pepper Violet

Musk Amber Dark Chocolate

Distraction Fragrance Reviews

unlitcigar
unlitcigar

This one is a pretty and delicate soliflore. Nothing to do with the notes mentioned, it smells like a frangipani bud still attached to its branch. And it slowly blooms to smell like essential oil extracted from a flower. Very subtle, subdued scent, reminds me of strolling in my home garden in my most comfortable dress.

carrielou
carrielou

Pardon me for my amateur review, I'm just now getting "into" fragrances. My initial wearing of this (and I got a sample of it) was of Cherry Vanilla (not sure the brand, but from a drugstore) then after a few moments, the amber really came out. It's a warm fragrance, and I find it very comforting.

Distraction by Ajmal 4.50 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ajmal Distraction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ajmal Distraction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Distraction by Ajmal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Distraction by Ajmal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Fendi Fantasia Fendi Guerlain Cherry Blossom Fruity Givenchy Absolutely Givenchy Gattinoni Pret a Porter Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense Women'Secret W`eau Garden Oriflame After Hours Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Kiss Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Nights Revlon Love Her Madly Rendezvous Garage Alexia Clinique Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011