Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Distraction Ajmal for women
dislike

cacao
herbal

Distraction by Ajmal is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Distraction was launched in 2008. Top notes are artemisia, red currant and pineapple; middle notes are vanilla, pink pepper and violet; base notes are musk, amber and dark chocolate.

Artemisia Red Currant Pineapple

Vanilla Pink Pepper Violet

Musk Amber Dark Chocolate

Distraction Fragrance Reviews

carrielou
carrielou

Pardon me for my amateur review, I'm just now getting "into" fragrances. My initial wearing of this (and I got a sample of it) was of Cherry Vanilla (not sure the brand, but from a drugstore) then after a few moments, the amber really came out. It's a warm fragrance, and I find it very comforting.

Distraction by Ajmal 4.50 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ajmal Distraction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ajmal Distraction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Distraction by Ajmal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Distraction by Ajmal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Chaumet Chaumet L'eau Anna Sui Secret Wish Magic Romance Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Summer Fun (2007) Vera Wang Flower Princess Oriflame Delice Keiko Mecheri Passiflora Aubusson Histoire D`Amour 2 Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry Mauboussin Mauboussin Pour Elle Jeanne Arthes Les Lions D'Arthes Yves Rocher Folies de Saisons L'Eau A la Bouche en Ete