Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Sacrifice for Her Ajmal for women

Sacrifice for Her Ajmal for women
dislike

Sacrifice for Her by Ajmal is a Floral fragrance for women. Sacrifice for Her was launched in 2007. Top notes are jasmine and water notes; middle notes are orange blossom and vanilla; base notes are ambergris and musk.

Jasmine Water Notes

Orange Blossom Vanilla

Ambergris Musk

Alien Eau de Toilette

Sacrifice for Her Fragrance Reviews

Vesna8888
Vesna8888

I absolutely agree with possession83 review.
Sacrifice is ok, but nothing great.
Alien seems to be of a better quality. Also little bit reminds me of Diesel Loverdose.

possession83
possession83

I've recently used samples of Sacrifice and Alien EDP on my wrists, to compare them. I must say they really are very similar, especially at the beginning. What Sacrifice lacks is that perfect balance, which you can find in Alien. They both start very strong and sultry, and while Alien evolves into beautiful earthy jasmine (perfect for me), Sacrifice leaves only ambergris and musk on my skin. I like both fragrances a lot but I prefer Alien, because of that beautiful jasmine note in the drydown. Nevertheless Sacrifice is definitely worth trying, because of the great sillage and longevity.

mariapas
mariapas

100% alien ...i like the both very much

Beesan
Beesan

Long lasting, classy, and wonderful perfume
I love the smell, and I enjoy wearing it.
I highly recommend it

lucy77
lucy77

Its the same as Alien.mmmm. but not too strong....though i prefer Alein

Lola-sweet
Lola-sweet

I have this and its the same as alien but so much better alien is way too strong this one is so much softer but great sillage and logevity. So pleased with this one :)

musenkata
musenkata

This is better than Alien. Long lasting, creamy, very nice!

Chocolate90
Chocolate90

First when I did smell this perfume it caused me a headache .gusse what
Now I do love this perfume.i did try alien and this almost the same smell

anwaar
anwaar

I feel this perfume is floral more . it has awesome aroma.

umtaleb
umtaleb

Sampled this and I can't find any real similarity to Alien.

No out-right sweetness, nice floral with an earthy-aquatic base. Clean-creamy musk dry down. I didn't get any vanilla, but it is probably melding into the musk, making it creamy.

Sillage and longevity are moderate to high.

It is a satisfying fragrance. Quite well-balanced and unique. Excellent price.

Inga K
Inga K

I got my bottle today. Feel a bit disappointed as both longevity and sillage are not as I expected according to reviews. The smell itself is quite nice but I have to ask my husband to sniff my skin at close quarters as he does not fee any notes around at all.

crescent35
crescent35

well, to be honestly i wanted to buy alien first.
but then i've read in a forum about sacrifice and just thought about trying it.
i'm pleasantly surprised. to me it's not the same but very,very similar to alien.
the sillage and longevity is ok and it's not expensive.
Advisable perfume!

lily13ana
lily13ana

While Alien screams, this one speaks with calm and firm voice. I can feel it after 12 h close to the skin and I sprayed only once on my hand. I don't like Alien, but I think I might love this one and the price is half from Alien's. Is soft and sexy and very powdery, deep and light the same time. Is a little to softt for those who like screaming an hard pushing perfumes. Perfect for summer.

littebee
littebee

Really a copy of Alien. It is not as potent as Alien EDP, but still has more Alienish sweetness than EDT. Thus it's close to EDP regarding the notes, and close to EDT regarding sillage and longevity.

peekaboow
peekaboow

Wow, this really is ALIEN in different bottle with different price! Identical!
Longevity is as good and sillage too.

LIN
LIN

I love it a lot! But i do have to say it's not unique at all, it's the same "Alien" but in a different bottle! Really, it's just similar to the Alien EDT version ( it's a little lighter than the Alien EDP ), so if you love Alien you'd love Sacrifice and you can purchase this one instead the TM perfume which is more expensive...

marinadina
marinadina

It was a love at first smell in the Bahrain Duty free,,,,, now i am on my third bottle, if you have the chance of purchasing along the body wash and body milk (both excellent quality) it lasts definetely a whole day, my best ambery musk fragrance!

naoneo
naoneo

using 50ml edp.
just my another blind buy. open with very strong jasmine (what a headache attacked :P ) but then lighter. i love how the smells of ambergris n musk blend well on me. n people arounds me love it too. i used it at evening and in a morning after, before i go to bath, all people in my house said "oo woow, smells soo fabulous!!"
repurchase ? absolutely!!

FauziaMakeupArtist
FauziaMakeupArtist

Absulutley love this!

lilith80
lilith80

It really reminds you of TM Alien but I found Alien to be softer and Sacrifice spicier. Now I really prefer Sacrifice for its not that sweet as Alien and maybe its just my impression but I think it lasts longer.

Miss Reem 72
Miss Reem 72

Lovely , long-lasting perfume . I'll buy again .

Ultra.Black7
Ultra.Black7

بوی تلخ و شیک
کاملا کپی آلین ماگلر هست با همون ماندگاری
خیلی دوستش دارم....

kay_dee
kay_dee

very similar to alien TM, many find alien is strong and really at your face, sacrifice for her is a bit mild and i like it... problably in my collection soon :)

Sacrifice for Her by Ajmal 4.30 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ajmal Sacrifice for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ajmal Sacrifice for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sacrifice for Her by Ajmal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sacrifice for Her by Ajmal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.