Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Unveil Ajmal for women

Unveil Ajmal for women
dislike

Unveil by Ajmal is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Unveil was launched in 2007. The fragrance features raspberry, apple, orange blossom, jasmine, sandalwood, patchouli, bergamot, rose, amber and musk.

Raspberry Apple Orange Blossom Jasmine Sandalwood Patchouli Bergamot Rose Amber Musk

Unveil Fragrance Reviews

xaycparty
xaycparty

This makes me feel like I smell like an Arabian princess. It's kind of sourly-fresh, yet smells as sweet as fruit that are almost too ripe. Definitely a nightly ordeal.

Karkki
Karkki

This is a very rich mixture of ingredients such as nutmeg, black pepper, clove, cumin, rose, jasmine, lemon, sandalwood, musk and tonka beans.
I like this perfume very much but I think this a warm, spicy-floral, intense and long lasting scent is too strong for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ajmal Unveil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ajmal Unveil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unveil by Ajmal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unveil by Ajmal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Le Labo Rose 31 By Kilian Love by Kilian Rochas Femme Rochas Maria Candida Gentile Cinabre Amouage Tribute Neela Vermeire Creations Trayee Jean-Louis Scherrer Jean-Louis Scherrer Amouage Interlude Woman Amouage Ubar Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Leather Oud Hermes Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Knize Knize Ten Jean Patou Sublime Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron