Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Konvict Homme Akon for men

Konvict Homme Akon for men
dislike

Konvict Homme Akon for men Pictures

Akon launched his first two perfumes named Konvict in 2010. Konvict Homme has a fresh aroma of bergamot and lemon suitable for casual occasions and touch of sandalwood and cedar that are ideal for special evenings.

Unique design of the bottle includes two separate bottles of 50 ml linked with chain and handcuffs, so that the total consists of 100 ml EDP. The male bottle is the color of silver.

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Déclaration Bois Bleu
Cali Blue
odo-res 47

Konvict Homme Fragrance Reviews

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I cant wait to try this but i really hope I laugh as hard as i expect to because ive gone and bought popcorn.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

EDP? Are you serious? This is worst then a cologne concentration. This is a clean citrus fragrance, more like a body mist, no projection nor longevity, It easily gets the worst fragrance produced in the past decade, possibly the past 20 years. The bottle is made VERY POORLY! Those chains will break on you. I am glad I never bought this contraption as it is nothing but a JOKE! Should be buried beneath the piles @ the bargin bins where it should stay. 0/10 rating! SMH = Shaking my Head!

P.S The female version is no better.

The scent is fresh citrus-like with woody tone which smells more like a bit of sandalwood and cypress to me; not really a cedar. It's a little dry and okay for everyday use.

Even though the scent and the design concept are acceptable, but I find the quality is way below standard. I got my hands on one today at a local store. The chrome-like plastic was super thin and broke off like a plastic toy from a dollar store. The box came apart and the fragrances were leaking all over. The glass bottles aint spotless either like they were made from a recycled glass or something. I inspected all three boxes that the store had and they were all the same; leaky and subpar built quality. The chain was nice and heavy however. All and all, don't get this one for fragrance's sake! Get one as a gift is like an insult. It's just absolutely no respect to any of us, perfume people.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Booooooring!!!!!
Nice after shower fragrance with zero lasting power and sillage.
I am quite open minded about perfumes and am always willing to try new ones but that one is an absolute nonsense in terms of calling it eau de parfum.
It could be called mist but nothing more than that.
The bottles are really poor quality, one of mine got broken as the handcuff surrounding the bottle is made of crap quality plastic and the 'silver' colouring you can rub off with your finger.
Not bad idea for fragrance but the quality of both, perfume and bottle + packaging leaves me regretting the money spent.
I feel indifferent about it but by all means if you want to try it - please message me!
x
Lain

guest_whatev3r
guest_whatev3r

did anyone try this fragrance?
it seems very similar to Dior Homme Sport. Actually, for me, it seems to be the "mini" version of Dior Homme Sport because they share the same notes.

i have not tried this because its not available in my region yet, but i would love to do so.

Konvict Homme by Akon 1.60 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Akon Konvict Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Akon Konvict Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Konvict Homme by Akon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Konvict Homme by Akon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.