Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Fakhrul Arab Al Haramain Perfumes for men

Fakhrul Arab Al Haramain Perfumes for men
dislike

Fakhrul Arab by Al Haramain Perfumes is a Oriental fragrance for men. The fragrance features sandalwood, saffron, floral notes, agarwood (oud), woody notes, vanilla, amber and spicy notes.

Sandalwood Saffron Floral Notes Agarwood (Oud) Woody Notes Vanilla Amber Spicy Notes

Attar Al Kaaba
Safeena Al Arab
Marwah

Fakhrul Arab Fragrance Reviews

missan
missan

I find this eminent, strong, longlasting, rather similar to Mukhallath Maliki. Maliki has more dominent saffron and oud and is of a higher quality, but I like this very much also.

NebelGeîst
NebelGeîst

Just blind-ordered it, should arrive tomorrow. I´m so excited about it. Even the golden bottle have not been available so I had to order the silver one.
It´s pretty hard to get CPO from Al Hamarain or others here in Germany, even via internet. Most other CPO i would have to blind-bye from the UK ore the Emirates. :(

I will report, when I got it.

Edit:
I got the Bottle..

And I wonder, if the silver bottle really is the same cpo or the female version of it.
To me it smells really sweet, fruity, I can smell flowers like jasmin as well, and a hint of sandalwood. Perhaps some ylang.

Can someone please tell me, that this is the wrong perfume I got? Does a female version exist?
Please PM me, if you got a clue, what went wrong here or if THIS really is, what Fakhrul Arab is about?

Edit 2:
I had to wash it off. It became so heavily sweet, I started to feel sick and got a headache. At least I tried to wash it off. It´s still unbelievable strong. The smell is so obtrusively sweet, it´s something I don´t even like on women, but on me it feels like pure horror. I could not imagine one man to wear this! I am quite sure, there must have been a mistake with the bottling.
As the Bottle itself got damaged while shipping, I will contact the seller for replacement.
And propably contact Al Haramain for information.

I will report, if I´ll get another bottle, eather if it smells comepletely different or it´s the same stuff.

Edit 3:
The shop did not replace it. They gave money back and I do not want to order it again with the risk of getting the same weird juice again. So I´d be only able to complete this review, when I´m able to sample it in a local shop, won´t order it online again.

velb95
velb95

IT
Dopo tanti mesi di ricerca finalmente ho ricevuto dei migliori profumi arabi alla base di olio dalla collezione Al Haramain Perfumes (Emirati Arabi Uniti) tra quali anche Fakhrul Arab. È un vero profumo, basato sui migliori tradizioni della profumeria araba antica. È un profumo forte, ma nello stesso tempo anche molto riservato. La sua anima seducente si riconosce solo dalla distanza di un bacio.

EN
After months of web research finally I've got the best oil-based Arab scents from the Al Haramain Perfumes Collection (United Arab Emirates) One of them is Fakhrul Arab. It's a true perfume, based on the best ancient traditions of Arabic perfumes creation. It is a strong one, but at the same time it's also very reserved. Its seductive soul is recognized only by the distance of a kiss.

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

I totaly agree with you 'lufthansabg'!

lufthansabg
lufthansabg

Arabic perfumes are the real Perfumes - designer perfumes are ridiculous comparing to them. When I entered in a primitive shop in Qatar I could not believe what I am watching, my eyes were stared and I was charmed by the Arabic perfumes.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

Oh wow, what a beautiful bottle! I have never smelt this before but I really wanted to comment on how impressive this bottle is. Like a rare, gilded treasure from the most exquisite realms on Earth. :)The most breathtaking bottle I have seen so far and now I really want to smell the fragrance itself.

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

A lovely scent, longitivity, sillage, versitility,
4.5 / 5 for perfume oils

countbernadotte
countbernadotte

I stumbled on to this fragrance back in December of 2008. I was on a business trip in the Middle East, which took me to Dubai, Riyadh and culminating in Cairo.

This fragrance is a favorite for Middle Eastern men, along with Marwah; a unisex fragrance worn by both genders in the Middle East.

This fragrance projects a very vivid, almost live scent permeating the surrounding where ever there were men wearing it.

When I landed in Cairo, the ambiance, the shopping milieu, and the abundance of essential oils everywhere foreigners are found made it easy for me to learn a great deal about Fakhr and other fragrances by Haramain.

The proper name in the local language is AlHaramain, and the translation is: “The Two Sacred Mosques.” The name Fakhr is Arabic for Pride. Fakhr is a typical oriental fragrance; spicy and full of Oudh (Agarwood) and Sandalwood, and very bright floral notes.

It is the type of fragrance that compels you to inhale it again and again, and never get enough of it.

Not surprisingly, it is sweet, but balanced by the sandalwood. It is also stable from beginning to end, and does not change much if at all.

Longevity is, get this, be prepared to have residual aroma lingering in your shirt, undershirt as well as suit jacket, pants and tie, may be even your socks, for a few days after application.

Sillage is commensurate with its longevity, very discernable from many, many feet away, yet it never has that ghastly effect on people, other heavy perfumes have; this is surprisingly a very gentle fragrance, and no wonder, there is not a drop of any of its ingredients that is synthetic or even resembling synthetic, every bit of it is as natural as nature itself.

Not only have I bought copious amount of it, but I also, actually, bought the very essential oils from which it is made.

Fakhrul Arab by Al Haramain Perfumes 4.50 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Al Haramain Perfumes Fakhrul Arab fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Al Haramain Perfumes Fakhrul Arab, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fakhrul Arab by Al Haramain Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fakhrul Arab by Al Haramain Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.