Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Hajar Al Haramain Perfumes for women and men

Hajar Al Haramain Perfumes for women and men
dislike

yellow floral

Hajar by Al Haramain Perfumes is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features ylang-ylang, musk, sandalwood, amber and rose.

Ylang-Ylang Musk Sandalwood Amber Rose

Intense Oud
Aoud

Hajar Fragrance Reviews

hafidzummc
hafidzummc

nice rose and ylang ylang. leans towards feminine side but can be pulled off by a confident guy. its fresh with warmth and depths. quite linear from start to end. longeviry is good after shower u can still smell it on ur wrist but projection is intimate. definitely office safe

Smellyfaerie
Smellyfaerie

I recently discovered the Al Haramain range and I must say I am very impressed so far. This is not the first one I've tried, but somehow seems to be the easiest one to review.

Hajar is a very nice blend of musky rose and ylang ylang, grounded by sandalwood and amber. The rose oil used here seems to be of excellent quality. I agree with the reviewer who said this is more western-oriented than other attars I had the chance of trying. Fortunately, I don't detect any oud in it. Not that I dislike oud, I just don't want to end up with several oils that share absolutely the same notes. How many rose-oud attars one needs?

The projection is poor, or maybe I am just not used to perfume oils yet and need to adjust my hand, but the longevity is excellent. Even if you have blotting paper skin, it's still a bargain, since it's really inexpensive.

Erui
Erui

I just LOVE this one. At first, it's just plain rose, nothing too special, but after a short while, ladies and gentlemen: this is ylang-ylang at it's best.
Seriously, I'm in love with this flower, and this fragrance captures the spirit of it (bit like Samsara does), and makes me so happy, I can hardly believe, that miracles like this exist. Lasts for days on hair, on skin 12+ hours. <3

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

Wow!!! BIG TIME!! Who would have thought that taking up smoking would be so delicious! I am referring to the Al Haramain packaging of course. This is a very seductive musky rose with thorns and all! Totally hypnotic!! There is definitely a strong Saffron accord here to my delight that adds a spiciness and a whiff of Oud yet rose is the main player. Amber adds a touch of creamy sweetness and so is ylang, but make no mistake, rose, oud and a faint sandalwood reign supreme! Heavy, a bit animalic, sultry, perfect!!! Just wear with caution, only a light hand will do and enable this gem to shine!!! Very unisex. What a beauty! Has pride of place in my collection!!

missan
missan

I agree @Planet_X. I see Al Haramain way better than most arabic common brand, like Rasasi, Swiss Arabian, Al Rehab, Surrati, etc. A much better quality in general.

Planet_X
Planet_X

Strictly for rose lovers! I am shaking my head here in disbelief, - such an amazing quality of rose for this sort of money - my best blind buy ever. And probably one of the greatest roses I have ever tried. I have Rose Divine of ID, which has 1% of Rose Absolute, so Hajar smells like it has 2% of Rose Absolute, also I am sure saffron and oud notes are missing here. It is very intimate from ylang-ylang, yet strong, warm, deep penetrating scent of Eastern rose oil with geranium, nothing like ambroxan that kills a rose for me in majority of niche, enriched by saffron and some balsam, I might agree with previous reviewer, that would better on women, but I would love to smell it on man's neck as well.
Also I strongly disagree with sam ldh - Al-Haramain fragrances are waaaay better, than all Al-Rehabs put together, that's my honest verdict.

borys
borys

If I had to choose between Badar and Hajar, I would take this one (Hajar), but it is still too rosy. I think it would definitely perform better on a woman (35+).

sam ldh
sam ldh

Unlike oud heavy scent which are bit difficult for western wearers, Hajar is very Occidental in its approach despite being an outright Oriental.
Nice amber, yellow florals,musk and mild spices and airy creamy sandalwoodand, and oud so faint due to intricately blended notes. Compared to currently available perfumes,this stands out clearly, for performance and quality. Quantity too, isn't bad as you only need one drop maximum for powerhouse performance!
Had I discovered these oils earlier, friends, I would not have even considered testing the western reformulation-junk cum crap-water bottles sold expensively and shamelessly, too! Simply useless as perfumes and only good to scent your washing machine while doing laundry.

Though not as impressive as Rasasi and even behind Al Rehab, Al Haramain is good-quality in its own right. Certainly a good choice because their Mukhallts ie. Blends are impressive, well-made scents which are orientals that have character and class, and are originally blended by experienced Noses.

First times attar buyers can do a lot worse than this Haramain scent.
Longevity is good and sillage is nice for an attar.

Gud luck,
Happy Sniffing!

Sam Singer

nathancarney
nathancarney

Good rose, amber, musk scent, reminds me of a heavier version of Jovan Intense Oud.

Pulsive
Pulsive

Good and real attar perfume to me.Wow i am happy with it's natural blend. Rose, musky, Amber ... i am pleased. .. Longevity could be better

FlirtBoy
FlirtBoy

on my skin this is very close to Kashka (but its longevity being lower and Hajar is missing fruity notes of Kashka) 7/10

unisex all the way

vivik
vivik

hajar means stone in Arabic, حجر
as written on the bottle... (referring to the black stone of Makkah, I´d say), very clean,fresh, musky, little rose, quite masculine, or unisex....

Vehrkalia
Vehrkalia

Do someone think this is a feminine scent?

maani
maani

wow! its very nice and affordable ,cheap price but best quality,value for money,best scent for daily use

Labaloo
Labaloo

I don't see it in the notes above, but after the initial dry-down of the top notes (a bright blend of citrus and good-quality rose), this one is rather leathery on my skin... a touch of oudh not listed, I think...which I really like, as it lends a mysterious depth to the heart of ylang-ylang and woods. This comes across as more "masculine" to me, but would definitely be enchanting on a woman. Marvelous composition.

Jesse747
Jesse747

Another good scent from this very affordable line, to me this one is more masculine than unisex one, a pleasant and at the same time more "middle easter" scent than Bedar, if you will... One thing I have noticed about these oils is that they don't project as much as other oils like some of the ones from Al Rehab which is another very affordable Arabian house.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Al Haramain Perfumes Hajar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Al Haramain Perfumes Hajar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hajar by Al Haramain Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hajar by Al Haramain Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.