Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Al Hanouf Al-Rehab for women

Al Hanouf Al-Rehab for women
dislike

oud

Al Hanouf is a beautiful, luxurious oriental fragrance composed of Taif rose, light oudh (agarwood) and a touch of amber.
It is produced as concentrated alcohol-free perfume oil:
1. Concentrated alcohol-free perfume oil in attractive 15ml glass bottle completely hidden within the oriental lacey gold-colored ornament;
2. Concentrated alcohol-free perfume oil in 3ml roll-on bottle, suitable for purse.

Purchase Al Hanouf perfume oil, 15ml (1)

Purchase Al Hanouf perfume oil, 3ml (2)

Taif Rose Agarwood (Oud) Amber

Al Hanouf Fragrance Reviews

Hippo Princess
Hippo Princess

This opens with a gentle scent of green dish soap. To the reviewer who mentioned this smells like bug spray: a look at the ingredients on the back lists cintronellol as a component.

As the top notes settle, a hint of warm amber is revealed, sweet and resinous. An herbal honey note comes into play. I can only detect these notes as I press my nose to my wrist, as sillage seems very soft.

I was hoping for a heavy, dirty rose & oud, but this is quite light and clean.

scentedrat
scentedrat

This is strong, fresh, and unique. It reminds me of the original version of the bug spray "Off", which I loved, but of course this is beautiful perfume and very different. It goes on citrusy and super clean without being harsh. To me it smells musky and woody with undefinable floral tones, and nothing animalic (thank goodness!). It softens but doesn't change that much otherwise. I like this much better than the other florals I've tried, Luzane, Sabaya, and Lovely. They smelled pretty but synthetic on my skin. Al hanouf is just a whole different experience, and I like it!

This is for the oil.

Edit 5/2/16 this has turned into love! So much better than any other "clean" scents I've worn. Really works with my skin.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

another winner from Al-Rehab!

a soft, easy to wear, almost soapy-clean sort of scent. i keep getting wafts of a gorgeous rose, and my brain keeps saying fabric softener, too. all in all just divine, really.

eta:
six hours in, i figured out where the fabric softener note was coming from - a very TBS-esque white musk. sadly after about 8 hours, that's all i could smell from this lovely blend was just that laundry/white musk smell.

patxaran
patxaran

Beautiful light floral musk fragrance. I feel the notes don't correspond with what my nose is telling me. I get mainly a powdery musk with an almost aquatic opening, that's probably the lemongrass that other reviews elsewhere are talking about. On clothing it leaves a sweeter vanilla note too after a while. I am inclined to say that due to the current weather and my rather cold skin this hasn't fully developed on a winter day. Wearing this on warmer skin or in spring/summer should reveal the full spectrum of its beauty. From what I can tell Al Hanouf could appeal to someone who appreciates a powdery musk with a nod to vanilla and citric notes. (Think Al Rehab Lovely, Cacharel Noa etc.) If you are scared of oud, don't be... I don't think there is much oud in here, at least not the medicinal type that many people don't seem to like. (To compare, Musk al Madinah which I also own and like, has a clear oud component which you may like or dislike).

gtabasso
gtabasso

cheap white synthetic floral; does not have these complex notes

Bebette
Bebette

Al Hanouf has left me stunned! It was a blind buy off of ebay, a 3ml sample. I've never smelled anything like this, perhaps it's the oud but I believe it to be the oil, perhaps it's both in combination. I get a lovely rose scent in the beginning, a very true soft, delicate rose and after walking my puppy in the heat it's already changing on me into something warmer. It is still rather light and because I tend to like heavier, more in your face scents, I might not be ordering a larger bottle but this is still absolutely lovely and exotic.

Lgascco
Lgascco

I got this online at Almadina Traders...you have to wait for it to set in...at first note the dusky rose smell is strong, but then the amber catches up along with the light oud. After a half hour is is just warm and inviting, slightly more mature for me, not too sweet. Top notes are the Taif Rose and sweet amber then oud. Beware, this is pure perfume, so at 10 ml bottle will go very far. Very lovely lovely bottle with a nice, heavy application inside the bottle of solid metal...well designed Arabian style bottle with a lovely hard hinged jewelry style storage box. I would put the age range for this closer to 45-60+ wearers... but it will pair nicely with my other orientals to lower the age appropriateness a bit.

Adrien02
Adrien02

Recently purchased on Ebay at
sheikhperfumes_store. It was my first Arabian attar perfume oil. The 10 ml bottle and box, however, looks like the Rehab perfume oil in Fragrantica's database. Unfamiliar with attars I tried a few drops on my wrists and inner elbows and since it seemed so light I added a few more drops. Can you spell ATTAR OVERLOAD!! Attars develop as they are worn. Don't assume (like I did) that since it seemed light sniffing from the bottle that more is better. This, for me, is definitely a 1 drop-per-wrist perfume. I love all sorts of woods and ambers and this is perfect for me. Never tried woods and musk with rose and it is a delightful combination. Reminds me of a woman who displays a gentle demeanor yet has an
inner core of indefatigeable strength.
Wait.. that sounds like me : }

noor_jehan

dear maulik, we, fragrantica, do not sell perfumes. you can contact sheikh perfumes via our web site, just click at the links and look for the link that says 'ask seller a question'. there are no free samples, you can purchase smaller amounts of some of the al-rehab fragrances - 3ml roll-ons.

2007
noor_jehan

i love this fragrance. the oud is not strong, and the rose is not oily and heavy. together they create a nice, warm and comforting scent. it is not spectacular, it is comfortable and makes me feel good; when i smell it i close my eyes and smile with a thought that everything is just fine.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Al-Rehab Al Hanouf fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Al-Rehab Al Hanouf, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Al Hanouf by Al-Rehab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Al Hanouf by Al-Rehab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.