Designers » A » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Deluxe Al-Rehab for women

Deluxe Al-Rehab for women

Deluxe by Al-Rehab is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women.

Deluxe Fragrance Reviews

As Golden mentioned ... Mystery ... this is definitely not an 'in your face' vanilla but, for me, rather a more musky vanilla. it does develop over time as with all these 'arabian' perfumes. However, this one seems to be far more subdued - dare I even say Westernised - than many I have smelt.

it is unusual and I haven't smelt anything that I think I can compare to this! Silage is there - but mysterious. Long lasting.

This one would work for day and evening. I also think it would not be out of place in spring or summer but I think it needs to be tried out on a hot, sticky day first to decide if your skin chemistry is up to it...!!!!

The good thing about this company is their perfumes are inexpensive so you can play the artisan and create your own scents! You can also try very cheaply by purchasing the roll-on for less than other companies are charging for a 1ml sample !!!!!!!!!

EDIT: As it is now developing I am detecting a warm amber/vanilla and a scant more sweetness - developing wonderfully so far!!!

EDIT 2: 4+ hours in and I'm smelling a better version of Ambre a Sade (Nez a Nez) - there is now an enchanced intensity to the vanilla and the amber has become far more subdued! I seriously think this one could give Tauer or Amouage a run for their money! I am so liking this one! Its not cloying, or heavy, or migraine-inducing, just gentle and ohhhhh sooooo pleasantly unusual....! I cannot think of a perfume oil that has such delicate qualities - it is almost like lace!

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

I bought in site simplyslam.
I was waiting by a sweet perfume,warm vanilla but no, it´s like roses!!!!!!
I hate roses in perfumes.

The bottle is wonderful...only.

To me this is a warm, sweet , but not too sweet comforting perfume, that stays close to you , but also leaves a lovely trail of mystery where ever you go.
I get compliments on this always and people always ask what is it i'm wearing, as it is unlike any mainstream perfume people are often very intrigued by it.

i smelled this perfume on my friend last month it was very cheap on her

dear maulik, please click at the link to purchase this fragrance and from there e-mail the seller to see how you can try out this fragrance. sheikh perfums are london based.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Al-Rehab Deluxe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Al-Rehab Deluxe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Deluxe by Al-Rehab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Deluxe by Al-Rehab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka L`eau d`Minuit 2007  Fleur de Minuit Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Anna Sui Sui Dreams Al-Rehab Lamis Jacadi Jacadi Mademoiselle Al-Rehab Taif Weil Chunga Cacharel Anais Anais Flower Edition Oscar de la Renta Red Orchid Etro Anice Nez a Nez Ambre a Sade M. Micallef Royal Rose Aoud Annick Goutal Rose Splendide Ormonde Jayne Ta'if Annick Goutal Eau du Ciel Tauer Perfumes 05 Incense Extreme Princesse Marina De Bourbon Marina De Bourbon Caron Nuit de Noel Lalique Encre Noire Pour Elle Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque