Designers » A » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Silver Al-Rehab for women and men

Silver Al-Rehab for women and men
dislike

Silver Al-Rehab for women and men Pictures Silver Al-Rehab for women and men Pictures

Silver by Al-Rehab is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features woody notes, floral notes, citruses, watery notes, white musk and green notes.

Woody Notes Floral Notes Citruses Watery Notes White Musk Green Notes

White Tag

Silver Fragrance Reviews

knoxknoll777
knoxknoll777

OK, so I have had a 4oz bottle of Creed's Silver Mountain Water and sold it some time ago. I can truly say this is almost identical to Creed. I can appreciate why some people really want to dissect this fragrance and pick out the differences, but come on guys you have to admit that this is 95% identical. Day 1 of wearing - Oh my gosh what are you wearing? They meant it in a good way. I guess that's all that really matters.

8.5/10

GodKing
GodKing

When first applied, Al-Rehab Silver is a bit harsh and the word astringent comes to mind. Does it reminds me of Creed Silver Mountain Water. Well, maybe 10-15% similar but gone was that rich, sweet, juicy black currant and it was replaced with something much less desirable. A good analogy is someone placed a bottle of Silver Mountain water in the back of their rusty 1972 Dodge Dart. They then proceeded at a high rate of speed and crashed their vehicle head-on an above ground pool made of sheet metal and, along the way, also manged to clip an Orkin exterminator truck. As you're watching the scene in horror, you catch a wave of rusted and crumpled sheet metal, pool water, bug spray, and that smashed bottled of Silver Mountain Water. On one hand it's kind of nice (SMW), but on the other hand you have to deal with all those less desirable scents.

Fortunately, this fragrance settles down after the first 15-20 minutes and it does smell much better. To me, it is 25% similar to SMW with an aquatic vibe and a much harsher metallic accord. It's not a bad scent, but it is pale in comparison--and certainly no substitute---to Silver Mountain Water. In the drydown I basically get musk, an aquatic vibe and a slight touch of powder. The drydown is quite pleasant and the best part of this fragrance. Overall, I get about 5-6 hours out of this fragrance and it projects moderately. A great value for the price ($5 for 30ml)...just need to get through the first half-hour and you're good to go. Although, I like Al-Rehab Silver I don't envision wearing it too often since Silver Mountain Water is so much better and, personally, I love smelling SMW on the ladies far more than I do wearing it myself.

KoceFF
KoceFF

@dipen lathia
The EDPs are a little different than the roll ons. They are a weaker concentration and are more likely to go bed if they are not stored properly. Btw i have the roll on and its sooo gooood.....

penikmatperfume
penikmatperfume

Saya hanya pria penikmat parfum, bukan ahli.
Awalnya saya hanya ingin mencoba-coba parfum Al Rehab Silver ini karena untuk yang silver ini cukup banyak di review di youtube, lalu saya memutuskan untuk blind buy dan memilih yang spray 35 ml.
Pertama kali di semprot cukup terjadi sedikit ledakan dari wangi parfum ini, lalu tak lama kemudian menjadi berkurang.
Menurut pendapat saya wangi silver ini boleh dibilang mewah, sama sekali tak kalah dengan parfum Perancis, memang pada awal di semprot wanginya akan tercium sedikit asam, tapi tunggulah sebentar, maka anda akan mendapatkan wangi yang menyenangkan, atau dapat juga disebut sensasional, mungkin juga ini karena jenisnya yang unisex, tapi menurut saya ini lebih dekat ke sisi maskulin.
Saya sangat sangat menyukai wangi parfum ini, begitu segar, begitu mewah. Tapi seandainya nanti saya mau membelinya lagi, saya akan lebih memilih yang roll on karena mengharap performa yang lebih baik.
Ahh... saya tak pernah menyangka kalau parfum Arab bisa sehebat ini!.

dipen lathia

guys help me out.is the EDP different from the roll on.EDP smells rotten(sourly) am i paranoid or my nose bad.need help.liked the roll on much and so went for EDP now thinking of throwing it away.HELP

Stenklover
Stenklover

This is a lovely fragrance. Clean, with a light musk underneath. Both women and men can wear this, although I feel it leans towards the masculine side. Not overpowering, just fresh and comforting.

dipen lathia

used the roll on was not very happy.al wisam day is much better in case of longetivity(but the rose in it is overpowering) but in any case better then the roll on.am going to try the edp hope its better

Lightning
Lightning

"Water notes", "Floral notes", "Woody notes", "Citruses"... Very specific.

MASTER1947
MASTER1947

Tried the roll on version and its nice.
I buy 6 ml for 8$ its very cheap.

Longevity is 5-6 hours.
sillage is moderate

its very fresh and musky smell !

tyrone spencer
tyrone spencer

Cant beat this deal and get a great and wonderful fragrance! Just smell so smooth and pleasant. For the price, it smell better than a lot of high end parfums and colognes that cost HUNDREDS! AL-Rehab has a lot of good products that maybe many don't care for because of the price? I truly beg the difference. The parfum it last for a long time! Have a 10 products from this house. Keep them coming!

Tayyabshahbaz
Tayyabshahbaz

Finally got this gem by reviewing the positive reviews and its resemblance with "Creed Silver Mountain" and "Al Wisam Day". I would simply say why we are wasting our money for those expensive Perfumes? i mean seriously this perfume has all the similar characteristics even its longevity and sillage is also good for just 5$ for 35 ml bottle. Although if we equate it to 100 ml its price would be around 15 $.

Thanks Al - Rehab for doing such a good job, plz continue this.

jtcapinpin
jtcapinpin

If you're reading this review, you are more than likely aware that Al-Rehab Silver is a clone of Creed's Silver Mountain Water. There are so many alternatives to Creed fragrances out today and this one is by far the cheapest!

I also have Mont Blanc (Original Santal) and Glenn Perri Unpredictable Adventure (Aventus) and now this!

I can best describe this scent as very crisp, fresh and clean wit subtle hints of citrus. Although dubbed as a unisex fragrance, I would have to lean more towards a feminine scent. My wife likes it, I think I'll leave on her perfume tray and revisit it next summer.

Overall for the price I highly recommend it. Keep in mind this is the roll on version.

colombianscents
colombianscents

On my skin, I didnt find this similar to SMW. On paper yes, but on my skin no. This doesnt go well with my skin chemistry, it smells very cheap citrus cologne. It's still at a good price so its worthy of a try !!

fraggy_man
fraggy_man

bought it after watching reviews as its close to SMW by creed.For the price its really good but considering the quality its cheap and synthetic afterall what can you expect for rs 160 (around 3$).

Emperor_Badrick
Emperor_Badrick

It smells very nice and smart, a tad bit more on the female side i personally think.to be honest and i dont know why but to my nose i get hints of a white wine smell with a mix of the silver and a few florals. Its can be cheaper smelling but for 10$ you cant go to wrong if it works with your body chemistry. And does it smell like silver mountain water by creed, to some degree yes but as most creed fragrances.. creed had more complexity and depth and doesnt have that "wine" smell. Both of them are not my cup of tea but overall al rehab is a nice pleasent fragrance for a lady especially if you like a silver mountain water vibe for a feaction of the price.

Smell- 3

How long it lasts - for me, around 5 hours.

Diversity - all round but ultimately summer.

Overall 3 out of 5 ●●●○○

~ Jack

Malik121
Malik121

This is really beautiful. Its fresh and woodsy-flowery,very nice! (Got the parfume oil version)

mixim72
mixim72

Fresh. Sharp. Clean-cut. A bluesy voice biting its highest peaks, and then folding to shocking depths.
Cold lemonade or citrus juice in a hot summer day, and the best part is: you're on holiday!
A sadly underrated power-scent, that in my humble opinion kicks its best after settling down on your skin for a 10-15 minutes.

alex.ginhoux
alex.ginhoux

Ok it's "similar" to SMW but Only the Very Few Seconds you
sprayed it, then the illusion is gone for good.

Next, it turns into a different fruty tone with the drydown.

its a good cheapo but remains low quality in the rendering :
synthetic.

Netherless, it's pleasant because easy and light to wear in the summer daylight, anyway.

jordan t
jordan t

I got 6 6ml roll ons i could smell it on my wrist 20 hours later after clubbing. I like the smell although i wore it in the gym on a hot day it was cloying, i blind bought this from reviews for the price its decent i may try the edp version in future.

Loca del Tó
Loca del Tó

I've never smelled Silver Mountain Water (come on, 300€? Are you kidding me?) And I don't think I will ever smell it on someone else (hey, I don't know anyone that rich). But if SMW smells like this it seems outrageous that some folk spend 300€ in a generic unisex citrus bath cologne. Because that's what Silver smells to me: a fresh, generic bath cologne more on the masculine side, a clean sharp scent perfect for hot days. Silver is really nice. Even if is a bit too masculine for my taste I think I can pull this off right out of the shower in the hottest days of summer around 45-50C° without it being too heavy or obnoxious in the heat. A refreshing eau de cologne scent for those days when the faintest hint of sweetness could make you and everyone around you sick and nauseated.

Edit: tried this layered with another Al Rehab that is too sugary for my taste (Soft) and it worked fine. The sugar in Soft mellowed the masculine edge of Silver and I got a refreshing, slightly sweet day fragance. Anyway I gave this to a male friend and it suits him very well.

This is for the 6ml oil

I had never smelled Creed Silver Mountain Water so I couldn't comment on the similarities till' today.

I went to a wedding today and at the reception I was able to identify SMW on my husbands friend. He confirmed that he was indeed wearing SMW aftershave. I will remind the reader that I had never smelled Creed SMW before but I know Al Rehab Silver and although Silver is far more potent than SMW aftershave the impression is identical!

Aamir Ahmed
Aamir Ahmed

@Ambergris Intoxication:try its 30 ml spray which is more on feminine side.....its oil(attar) version is definitely masculine.....

6ml oil

This is nice and fresh and I like it a lot. It's funny how some people find this too feminine to be unisex and here I am thinking it's a bit on the masculine side! Ah unisex fragrance is so confusing! lol Anyhoooowa... I like to layer this with very rich scents to brighten them up a bit for summer. But mostly I like it on my hubby! Remember these are concentrated oils so tread carefully!

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Just misses coming across as an aquatic and instead settles nicely into the citrus category. Delightfully fresh lime and gently sweet/floral musk.

I detect some masculine 'cologne' notes, especially at the beginning, but the longer Silver is on skin the more it smells unisex. The sweetness never becomes even slightly cloying, nor does it turn sour the way so many aquatics do. The lime is not so sweet that it smells gourmand - the gentle sweetness of it is comforting and enjoyable. Somewhat linear, but that is true of many a fine citrus.

I do love a good LIME. However, for my personal preference, a vivid, unsweetened lime such as O de Lancome is far more exciting. Yet I can find no fault with Silver's longevity or price, unlike the aforesaid Lancome!

Good Stuff.

California 00
California 00

3.8/5

Good summer fragrance! Has a semi sweet, green tea, heavy watery note with a dash of citrus or lemon. Analogy of the smell would be if you left some sweet lemonade in a metal container overnight… thats pretty much what it smells like to me.

Last about 3 hours on me. I use the roll on and the spray. I think the roll on has less of the aerosol type smell.

On occasion I get a almost raspberry type smell at the 1-2 hour mark so it can have a sweet note at times but applies with a "metal"smell than softens over time.

Bought both the roll on and spray on Amazon for $14 including shipping. Cant beat it!

Bublegum
Bublegum

The review is for the spray. I purchased this directly from the source of Saudi Arabia for only 2 euros. Ι have never smelled the SMW by Creed, so I cannot have an opinion if it reminds of it or not. But anyway, Silver smells awesome. It is light and citrusy but at the same hand there is a light sweet and incense-y scent on it. It doesn't mention incense as a note though. I am not a particular fan of citruces and unisex scents but this one is great and very well balanced. But I wouldn't consider it unisex. It is very feminine to my nose and at my skin. I believe you can wear it on warm days (summer, spring) but also on a rainy autmn day. Its sillage and longevity are moderate.

scentilian
scentilian

I bought this one after hearing all the hype of similarities with creed silver mountain water. I have never smelled SMW but if this is what it smells like it is too feminine for me. I know this is a unisex fragrance but I don't see it as being for a man at all.

michalc
michalc

This has way too much of a spicy peppery note invit which I find strange considering the note list sounding very clean and fresh. This weird spicy smell puts me off this frag and if SMW really does smell a lot like this then it's a huge rip off. The performance also sucks for an EDP for for a few pounds this is still an amazing deal and I'm sure others would like it a lot more than me.

sam ldh
sam ldh

As was asked through messages from Fragrantica friends from England & Sweden, here's my review!

Friends, its been a long gap since I' ve last worn this,I don't like these types of scents though, my friends and the ladies of our house (sister & mom! ) like it quite a lot! I have been saying all along, these oils from houses of
Al-Rehab/Afnan/Rasasi/Haramain are totally competent to perform alongside high-end French perfumes,pound-for-pound,and seeing 147 peoples ' suggesting this reminded them of Creed SMW amused me, bringing a smile across my face! Truth does prevail, isn't it?

Summery & potent!
Nothing less, and nothing more.
Highly recommended.

Gudluck &
Happy sniffing!

P.S. : Thanks for all your messages of appreciation and inspiration. Its only to share happiness that I write.To the bitterly poisonous message writers(3),if it makes you happy, I don't mind it, you may carry on taking off balloons and your messages dipped in venom. Its not for you that I write but, for those who have been messaging me saying my reviews makes them happy!
Its about happiness getting shared, and if criticizing me makes you happy, freely keep it up. Either way I will be contributing in spreading happiness only! And I love you, too!

Simurgh24
Simurgh24

Edit: I did not prefer this fragrance over SMW, but my girlfriend finds Al-rehab silver her favorite fragrance in my collection. She likes the linear freshness of this cologne and gives it 11/10 stars. Even aside from her a lot of girls around me really seem to like this. :)

Yoga14

LOL paid only 4$ i.e. roughly 250 INR for 35ml. I felt show shitty thinking about the money i spent on SMW when i sprayed this juice for the very first time. There are cheaters and then there are the arabs. A class juice made so affordable for everyone. Im sure ppl using creed might just discontinue and start buying this scent. 10/10 in scent, projection & sillage

Rabid Yeti
Rabid Yeti

To keep it simple; Dirt Cheap, Lasts forever and smells like you paid a hell of a lot more for it. Yes, the Creed similarities are there. Love it!

charles_carmichael
charles_carmichael

I just received a 35 ml bottle of this - for which I paid about $15 (including shipping).

To be totally blunt, I'm not sure I particularly like Silver. It is a bit too metallic and ozonic for my tastes. That said, it is an absolutely amazing dupe of Bond No. 9 Hamptons.

One of my pet peeves on Fragrantica are reviews that go like this: Cheap fragrance X smells identical to expensive fragrance Y! Honestly! I can certainly understand the desire to make comparisons, and also the desire to save some $$. But there are almost always noticeable distinctions between fragrances, however subtle. Often times, you may well be paying for prestige on top of what are presumably higher quality raw materials.

But here, I am almost shocked by how closely Al-Rehab Silver mimics Bond's Hamptons. From the opening through the extended drydown, I would challenge you to find any significant discrepancies. Even hardcore fume heads may not be able to distinguish the Bond from the Al-Rehab. Many on this board also point to the similarities between Silver and Creed SMW - those comparisons are pretty valid, but Silver actually trends more closely with the Bond.

Given the massive difference in price, you would have to be nuts (or just really wealthy) to invest in Hamptons when Al-Rehab Silver is available for a song.

elderflowers
elderflowers

On my current budget, it will be a while before I sniff SMW, so this is a review of Silver on its own terms. This definitely has an inky base to my nose, plus green tea, white musk, bitter lemon and a dab of juniper. Totally balanced in terms of gender. Laid-back, but the ink-metal note makes it too cerebral to ever be really informal. The perfect wearer of this scent is lounging in a hammock on a dazzling white balcony some weekend in late spring, sipping an ice-cold gin and tonic, and working their way steadily through the Listener crossword.

Moonchild1985
Moonchild1985

THIS IS REVIEW FOR THE 'EAU DE PARFUM' (SPRAYER BOTTLE) - not the oil as I've never tested it

WEATHER / SEASON : spring and summer (not too hot)

TIME / : daytime mainly

WHICH MAN ? : Every and anybody can pull this off - humans, females, males, young, old, aliens... This one is 'metasexual'

SCENT / FEEL : 17/20.
Very original, (in a good way), not the kind you smell everywhere, especially if you wear it as a male fragrance. The opening and top notes are EXACTLY the same as Silver Mountain Water By Creed, leaning a little more on the citrus side but it remains pretty linear. There's definitly something 'watery' in the notes. I imagine this as lukewarm water flowing on ice, and though is not listed it definitly smells like it has tea in it.
Very refreshing scent but use sparingly under very hot temperatures, it can become too cloying.

LONGEVITY : 9/10 - Wow, this bad boy lasts, lasts, and lasts, and it's remarkable, given it's a fragrance for warmer temperatures. I get a 10+ longevity out of this

PROJECTION / SILLAGE : 8/10 .Very good presence and aura in the first 2 to 3 hours. People can smell you, like 3/4 feet away.

OVERALL : 16,50 /20

NOTES / ADD INFO :
OK, now the unavoidable Al Rehab Silver (ARS) vs. Silver Mountain Water (SMW) debate. I may be in the minority, but while quality-wise and evolution-wise the meadl definitly goes to SMW, i'm not going to lie : I like ARS better. It lasts longer and projects better. And of course the very low price (5 euros for 35 ml) is definitly a plus.
Of course people complains about how heavily synthetic it is. Honestly I don't think it smells any more synthetic than SMW and I actually think the synthetic debate is due to the metallic note in it.
I won't call it a 'safe' blind-buy especially for a man, but given the low price, it's worth the try. Due to its very good sillage/projection, people around me are always asking about this one (not sure if I should count these as 'compliments'), especially women (the mature ones).

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

as a woman, I love this on my boyfriend, but I also enjoy it on my skin. it is a typical summertime unisex that has both the citrus vibe that complements men in hot weather and that tart lemonade sweetness that rather appeals to women. their official site also lists caramel as one of the middle notes here and I must agree with their pyramid, there is a subtle caramel along the freshly oriented notes in here. very western, not original, bot a safe buy

alimuanis

how stupid i when i reviewed this masterpiece in winter in cold weather and i said it's not good fragrance, i learn now it's necessary to notes the weather and the time and the mood when you want review perfumes ..
it's spring now and the city i live in in winter it's like spring no cold and the spring like summer and the summer like hell. so the weather now sometime hot sometime springy ..so i decide to search in my collection and i saw silver and i give it chance like i did with others.
waw so fresh so lighting and activity, the scent is amazing and beautiful it's different in this time not like i try it in winter and i said it's give me headache no no it's so fresh so clean just waw ...
sorry to silver when i reviewed your wrong in past , i'm just happy with you now .

my message to who said it's bad fragrance just give it try in summer just one try and you will change your mind like i did .. absolutely it's amazing amazing fresh fragrance for summer and hot weather..

jembigonjes
jembigonjes

Its truly a masterpiece scent.. I may say a piece of a art... I hope I'm not too much of it ..

+ I don't know CREED SMW smells like. But Silver scent IMO is at least 50 times of its price.
+ Fresh and then bitter smokey and classy aroma.
+ longevity good, it stays for 6 hours with light apply.. Heavy apply should get 10hours !
+ produce good sillage & projection
+ wonderfully cheap, $ 2 / 6ml oil

Amazing 10/10

Check my other review on al rehab :
Choco musk + Sultan + Dakar

Next al rehab purchase : Secret men + Khaliji + Green tea + Soft + Al fares + Sandra + Lord

justtwan

I own both smw and silver, I also understand that many don't understand that alcohol makes projection better for all fragrances and that's the crispness that you all speak of with smw but if you add perfumers alcohol to this look out, wow does this kill smw and last over 12 hours with super silage and projection for at least 10 hours. Al rehab quality is superb and most middle eastern companies have better quality than western that why alcohol is added to increase the notes performance and give the impression of strength and al rehabs sprays still don't use this sort of alcohol so no they will not project as well but for the low price of perfumers alcohol do your on research and I bet soon you will only love what you make.

ssheth92
ssheth92

wow! finally got a chance to test this one today. never smelled SMW, but this stuff smells great! very fresh, very citrusey, and a bit sweet as well! seems pretty linear, but I think it works well for this one. does come off as a bit feminine, but not too feminine where a younger or more metrosexual guy can't pull off. it is unisex after all, so i guess to be expected. overall great frag, and cheap!

~9.5/10

serge00271
serge00271

I'm still on the fence on this one. A bit more aggressive than I am used to but there is something I really like about it. For the cost, I say go for it but be aware that it is not for all occasions. I own a few fragrances that are in this grey area for me but find myself coming back to this one.

ruknelly
ruknelly

I should admit that i wasn't happy when I smelt these frags (Silver and Sultan) the first day I blind bought it because I was not accustomed to this kind of odors. I left them somewhere in my closet and one day where there was very hot here, I decided to try.
Wow! Amazing! This smell is beautiful. And the more it's hot the more they shine.

jsaliga
jsaliga

Al-Rehab has a following, and this particular fragrance was hyped like mad with claims that it was very similar (some even said superior) to Creed Silver Mountain Water.

I bought several Al-Rehab fragrances, including Silver. And it's my opinion that these fragrances are over-hyped and over-rated. They cost about $6 for a reason. Many of them smell very synthetic, are somewhat harsh, lack complexity, and are very linear.

Silver has a very harsh metallic note that I find rather off-putting, and I don't get that from Silver Mountain Water. But hey, we're comparing one fragrance that sells for about $6 with another that goes for $350 list.

Sometimes you really do get what you pay for in fragrance, and at a cost of $6 Al-Rehab Silver might just be overpriced.

@dopplergayder silver also comes in a 100 mil bottle

alexavel
alexavel

me no like it. sugary tartar lemon , i'll stick with sultan and green tea.

dopplergaydar
dopplergaydar

I was really excited to try this based on the reported similarities to SMW. I got the bottle from amazon, ripped it from the box and sprayed some on my arm. I sighed and thought to myself "OK, it smells a LITTLE like SMW...but more soapy. I wouldn't call it a dead ringer. Oh well, it's still nice." I went about my business for a few minutes and then stepped out to run some errands. In the car, about 20 minutes after my initial spray of Silver, I started getting wafts of SMW! I sniffed my arm, and it had indeed dried down to a SMW clone! I wish it came in a larger bottle, because I can see myself going through these 35ml really quickly!

vitolezio
vitolezio

Well I bought it because of the reviews saying it was similiar to creed smw. it smells the SAME as smw and cost you $2.00.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

Fresh and cool, like iced tea with lemon and a little fruit of some sort. It's androgynous and ultra chill. It's not a boring fresh, a fascinating fresh, a unique almost other worldly, mystical misty faerie morning fresh, but not a cloying sweet children's story book faerie, a folklore morally ambiguous slightly scary faerie, a chilly and beautiful force of nature faerie. This is a beautiful spring morning that might turn to freezing rain you might get lost in.

I am delighted and fascinated.

cassandra5322
cassandra5322

Jesus, this smelled terrible to me, I'm sure most people like it but to me it smelled awfully sour and metallic like hard water washed with rusting iron. The metallic water scent was so strong that I couldn't smell anything else and gave me a headache. Otherwise I think it would smell okay from a distance after the dry down and in small amounts or diluted, otherwise it is waaay to strong and metallic smelling.
After diluting it, it smells more fresh aromatic and very citrus. Still a little metallic, but hey, some people like that. Maybe if I layer it with something this could make a good base for something sweeter.

libou
libou

J'ai possédé celui ci et je ne comprends pas tout le battage médiatique. Rien d'exceptionnel. Odeur bon marché c tout !!! Je préfère de loin "secret man" de al-rehab qui est similaire a kenzo pour homme.

RachelGrigg
RachelGrigg

Creed on the cheap. This is almost identical to SMW. It's a no brainer, particularly as Creeds last about 10 mins. A definite must have for the warmer weather.

fumeguy
fumeguy

Havent tried SMW but got a bunch of Al-Rehab sprays and this was one of them.

As a standalone this is wonderful for the amount paid, it lasts easily more than 8 hours and is easy to use.Can be worn as a daily office use without burning the pocket and if it does smell like SMW thats an additional benefit.

A must have for the price and the smell.

Love it .

Q.R. Crumm
Q.R. Crumm

I really can't say it is exactly the same as CREED's silver mountain water, as some on here say.

But it is nice, and it does have similarities. But whereas SMW is more Berry and Green Tea, AR Silver is more citrus to me.

alimuanis

First of all i'm a eastern man
secondly i'm live right now in same country and the same city who Produced and made this fragrance , in fact between me and al-Rehab company maybe 10 KM Distance.
yes i tried some of fragrance from al-Rehab before years like crystal and i reviewed my story with it .

as a eastern man i saw a lot of reviews for al-Rehab fragrance from western peoples and most of the reviews is so positive it's seems like they really loved and like al-Rehab fragrance .
i said in myself they like the eastern fragrance and i'm from east and i don't try any of this house until now. and i decided to buy some of al-Rehab fragrance and i did i buy 10 bottles the bottle 35ML for $2 USD for the bottle .
unfortunately i took them a few days ago and i try some of them and i don't like any of them, it's gave me a headache and i can't stand any of those fragrance
i feel Sick feel Headache i feel Aversion i love eastern fragrances like arabian oud fragrances ( arabian oud fragrances) Very pure and very luxurious and very attractive competing brands French, Italian, American and Spanish but not al-Rehab fragrance with all do respect to al- Rehab company and who love al- Rehab fragrance .
this is not my type of fragrance

this review for (( Silver by Al-Rehab )) from 10 fragrances i buy from Al-Rehab and i will try them and reviews one by one .
unfortunately i don't like Silver it's so strong so headache and i feel sick feel not in mood when i smell it . and i saw 150 says it's like Silver Mountain Water by Creed ???? are you Kidding me yes i never try Silver Mountain Water by Creed until now but are you sure it's like SMW ???
if it's like it 100% then i will delete SMW my wish list.
i have to drink coffee dark coffee to clear my head from this annoying scent , scent it's not my type yuukkk scent.

35 mL
price : $2 USD
My opinion: 3/10

Ravisto
Ravisto

Not the type of fragrance I normally go for but I like this. It's fresh, it's fruity, it's unisex and it is beautiful.
This is the only Al-Rahab fragrance I have tried that develops with distinct top, middle and base. Lovely lemony opening which fades as the blackcurrant and tea notes comes to the fore. I can’t quite tell the other notes that mixes in but the result is a soft ‘silver’ edge. After many hours the woody base can be detected.

Ideal for warm climates were it fits in at the office or at play. I like it wear it when outdoors.
Like most of the Al Rehab's I've tried this has great longevity and moderate sillage.

Scent : 14/20
Longevity : 8/10
Projection : 6/10

Total : 7/10 ... Beautiful fresh scent.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

On application, this is a clean 'white musk' style scent better for men because it smells quite masculine. I can't say it's metallic because it's not.

After about 1/2 hour, this develops into a lovely flowery white musk suitable for a man or a woman.

mustachedaisy
mustachedaisy

Silver was one of the first scents I purchased fro Al-Rehab. I liked it when I opened it, but when I put it on my skin I was really happy with it.
I enjoy the crisp, clean smell.
My son liked this one as well. That means my bottle will probably be disappearing soon.
very enjoyable.

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

I've no idea how Al-Rehab can produce such good fragrances for not very much money at all. I got a selection from ebay for 1.99 each for the roll-on oil and all of them have been very wearable, and some have been truly gorgeous (Nebras, Bulgarian Rose and Red Rose are my current favourites). Silver is in the pleasant and wearable group-not spectacular, but fresh and sparkling citrus top notes drying down to a soft musk. It's definitely unisex. I tried it first on a cold and wet sunless day, and I wonder what this would be like in summer. Al-Rehab perfume oils-you really can't go wrong with them. I'm very impressed with the brand so far.

CherriedEmpress
CherriedEmpress

I had high expectations for this roll-on, and I'm happy to report that Silver delivered! Wow. When I first sniffed this, it was love! Although I'm not generally a fan of citrus scents, the citrus note in this is a well-blended lemon. I detect a bit of spearmint. This is a very "icy" scent (I would call it "icy" rather than "metallic") that is sharp at first, then softens and a pleasant musk note appears on the skin. I hesitate to call it "metallic" because in my mind I associate that adjective with having an iron/rust component. There is definitely no rusty smell in Silver. It is unisex, and would compliment either a man or a woman with equal measure. This is much better than CK One. Never smelled Creed's Silver Mountain Water, but Silver is its own scent. You could compare it to anything to want, but bottom line is that it's a fantastic buy without having to compare it to famous fragrance houses. There is a discrepancy of at least two hundred dollars, depending where you buy. The fact that people are even comparing a five dollar scent to a three hundred dollar scent should tell you something. A reviewer before me said this: If you feel the need to buy SMW, then go ahead - but if you want to smell the general fragrance profile of unisex citrus/ice/fresh, try this. I could see this scent marketed from a mid- to high-end line at an exponentially higher price point. I don't see how someone could smell this and think of rusty metal and lemon dishwater. Unfathomable. And I don't think other people who smell this on you will envision that, either. I think, perhaps, I will buy the six-pack :)

chinchin85
chinchin85

Al-Rehab Silver - one of the best purchases I have made in this lifetime. Citrusy, fresh, soft, non-offensive, medium to low projection & have always been asked what I am wearing when I wear this. It is lasting on my skin...but not too long...kind of 6-8 hours.Soft & Classy & a must buy for a perfume lover.One feels one is peacefully moving over the clouds after wearing this....

For those in India, Almas Silver Perfume (from Mumbai) & Arees Silver perfume (from Chennai) smell almost the same. They too come in 8ML roll-ons at very cheap prices (Cheaper than Al-Rehab Silver).

I have not smelt Silver Mountain Water...so cannot compare Silver with SMW...but whatever this perfume is...its very good.

Few similar fragrances to Silver:
1. Almas Silver (India)
2. Arees Silver (India)
3. Ajmal Silver Shade
4. Franck Olivier Sun Java White

justtwan

I actually like this better than smw and its performs better, I love the sweetness in the beginning and how its gets louder as I heat up releasing so many nice ingredients throughout its dry down. Shame that some people equate price and names with quality.

XeniaCravet
XeniaCravet

Amazing!! Nice memories! ^_^

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

I just received Silver today and being familiar with Silver Mountain Water I have to say that they are very very VERY similar. I can't actually tell them apart until 1 hour into the dry down, where Silver turns ever so slightly sweeter than SMW. SMW seems a bit colder to my nose but all in all I think Silver is the better purchase based on value for money.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

This review is for the oil.
As with all Al Rehab fragrances, individual notes are hard to isolate I can only give you my experience of this fragrance.
For me this was instant love. There is something strangely addictive and beautiful about this scent. Initially I get quite a lot of citrus notes, a slightly metallic accord which is pleasant and seems to bind the notes together which then soften, into something lovely and floral.
I love this perfume, it smells fresh and unique to my nose. I love wearing it and always get complemented when I do.
Silver smells 20 times more expensive than it is, has extraordinary lasting power and is truly lovely. One of my favourite Al Rehab fragrances.

Yan9
Yan9

This review is for oil roll on. This one is great. I get lots of citruses combined with metallic note which is really fresh and sharp. I get some floral notes may be rose after an hour or so then musk combined with all above accords.

Al though this can be had quite cheap its very nice and balanced fragrance.

I would say cheap price is bonus over nice perfume. With this price I don't mind to apply every 4 hours.

I don't know how SMW smells but I know it's quite expensive. So I'll stick to Silver.

Big 2 thumbs up.

goldiloks
goldiloks

No idea how it compares with SMW (sorry), but all the rave reviews made me blind buy this (at £2 for a rollerball, no quibble really!).

It's fresh and cold and citrusy. Like frozen lemons and cold metal. I don't find it warm, but it does dry down to a more subtle skinscent.

I am an oriental gourmand vanilla lover at heart, so this is not usually the kind of frag I'd make a beeline for, however, I do like a nice woodsy musk (Light Blue, Emprio Armani She, Lanvin Oxygene), so was hoping this might deliver.

It's nice. Not offensive. I feel like I need it to be sweeter, less metallic, as this part does not let up!

Review of the spray:
My spray EDP bottle resembles the older curved styled bottle above, and not the newer square bottles pictured to the right. I imagine there is no difference in the smell between bottles.

How does it smell? Surprisingly different from the roll-on oil. The oil is much stronger and sharper, with clear notes (there aren't many notes). I like the oil, but it's a little hard to wear sometimes. Also I'm not wild about having oil on my skin, possibly rubbing into my clothing, so I figured I'd give the spray a chance. What really shocked me about the spray is that it doesn't smell nearly as much like SMW as the oil. But it does smell just like another Creed perfume, Royal Water!

Even just sniffing it from the atomizer, the resemblance to RW is uncanny. Unlike SMW, RW (another 90's Creed) is overtly "perfumey" and powdery, with a somewhat generic fresh/bittersweet idea incorporated into its melange of citrus, herbs, flowers, and musks. SMW is very much a classic unisex scent, leaning toward the feminine with its sweetness. RW is also unisex, but perhaps in a more mysterious way. It doesn't make its wearers feel like they're wearing a "Fits all shapes and sizes" perfume. It tends to confuse them, and even make them wonder who the fragrance is intended to be worn by.

I think Creed accomplished that by blending sharp, olfactory-fatiguing citrus notes with some "fresh" herbs of mint and basil, and then welding this whole "masculine" side to a feminine accord of powdery white flowers and musks. So the top is quite a bit manly in a very starched, aristocratic way. But then the drydown yields a bit of a curveball. The hinge for the two parts is a very fruity, semi-sweet juniper berry note. The fruit note in SMW always smelled rather "pink" to me. The fruit in RW is a bit more muted and "purple," although I understand that ascribing colors to notes doesn't really clarify their effect. It's just a sort of gender impression that comes across to me with these scents. I guess I envision these colors, and ultimately purple is less directly feminine than pink in certain contexts. So RW has feminine characteristics, but the note on which they hinge isn't a clear-cut portal to girlishness. Because of that, the fragrance as a whole remains much more ambiguous, and understandably a bit more confusing.

Silver in spray form does the exact same thing as RW. It starts off with an overly strong, piercingly metallic citrus accord that quickly softens into a muted semi-sweet "berry" note of no exact nature (the budget prohibits clarity in this regard). Within an hour there's the emergence of a powdery green-floral accord tinged with hints of what seem like mint and possibly basil, but there is clearly something else going on. Royal Water distinguishes itself from SMW by having a rather flinty darkness running through it - SMW on the other hand has a hint of an "inky" note, a bit softer and diffusive in the composition.

Silver's "dark" element is there too, but it's definitely stonier than anything found in SMW, more aligned to the characteristics of RW. Mind you, this is not an exact match to RW in any way, but it's as similar as something can get to the Creed at this price-point. Frankly I'm stunned that anyone could create a perfume this sophisticated on Al Rehab's production budget. The 35 ml EDP spray comes with an 8 ml travel spray from one of the Amazon retailers, so that's 43 ml that I got for $9. Truly amazing.

If you had me sniff Silver's spray version blind and asked me to name what it smells like, the first thing I'd think of would be Royal Water. If you dabbed the oil on my wrist and asked the same, I'd say it was like Silver Mountain Water. That's essentially the difference here between the oil and the spray. I happen to prefer Royal Water to SMW, so that makes owning the spray a win for me. If you're expecting the spray to smell like the oil, be warned, it's close, definitely cut from the same cloth, but the two variants are, for whatever reason, significantly different enough to warrant owning both, unless you happen to really dislike RW, in which case I'd say stick with the roll-on.

jonnyv
jonnyv

I've just bought the 35ml EDP of ' Silver ' with the idea of doing a side by side comparison with Creeds ' Silver Mountain Water '.

' Silver ' had a slight grassy note on first application that I didn't pick up on in SMW.

After about 30mins the 2 are very similar, however after an hour and a half, the ' SIlver ' becomes more of a skin scent while the SMW is still going strong.

I would use silver while on holiday somewhere warm and re-apply it every hour.

word-doctor
word-doctor

I found this (the roll-on) for $6 at a halal meat market in the Houston suburbs. I have sampled SMW. The two are not the same and I don't think this is a viable substitute. It's simple: someone who buys Creed is either looking for an amazing, natural, subtle scent and presumably has the nose to fully appreciate what's going on in SMW. Or he just has a lot more money than he has sense/scents and is out for status. In neither case will the Creed consumer be satisfied with ARS.

I have found Silver to be a really, really good choice for the climate on the Gulf Coast. It maintains a sharp, clean character while some wood and musk goof around offstage. It's linear and it's not subtle, but it's good.

Sillage: 6/10

dubairob
dubairob

As I live in Dubai, UAE, I have had more of a chance than most to see the Al Rehab fragrances in their local cultural setting. I am altogether aware that the vast majority of people who buy Al Rehab perfumes in the West will have had them supplied from online retailers, but I would like to share with you something about purchasing these fragrances here before I give my short review.

For a start, buying an Al Rehab fragrance in Dubai will mean in all likelihood that you will need to visit the Perfume Souk area in the city near to the famous Gold Souk of Dubai. This is because Al Rehab is not stocked in any of the major or minor retail outlets and - unlike Rasasi, Arabian Oud, Swiss Arabian or the other local brands - does not have an outlet based in a mall. This also means that you will have to take a route through one of the older parts of the city, by the side of the Creek, along past the shops selling all sorts of knick-knacks, past the Asian cyclists carrying stacks of cardboard on the backs of bikes, past the East Africans trading with Afghans, past the shwarma and juice stalls, until you come to the Perfume Souk area. Here you find the Al Rehab shop at the end of a busy, crowded, furiously neon-lit street....

Now when you enter this shop, you will truly wonder how it is that some of these fragrances are so well recognised as being very credible dupes of some of the fragrances from the most admired houses internationally. Creed? Montale?.....Surely not. The Al Rehab shop is staffed by some very friendly elderly local Arab gentlemen. Very nice, and a Salaam Aleikum and a few words of Arabic goes a long way. But yet, the shop. My, my, my....More like a hardware store than a fragrance shop, it is not unusual for your total to be worked out on the back of an envelope and change to be plucked out of a wooden drawer. Last time I went there I wondered if I could pick up a hammer and a box of masonry nails while I was at it!...Suffice to say that this is nothing like the image of sparkling, shiny Dubai portrayed around the world. Yet, there is charm in this as well - and most definitely value for money if this is a consideration at all. (As an aside, buying these 6 ml CPO vials costs me 4 UAE dirhams each, about $1.10, ie they are practically giving the stuff away.) So what are their fragrances actually like.....

Al Rehab Silver is fragrance that will bring to the mind nothing so much as a metallic citrus fruit. It is undeniably fresh and crisp with an underlying white musk to give it a bit of depth and difference. The woody notes are very reminiscent of pale woods (when these surface at all). The floral notes are not very evident to me, and the whole becomes a reasonably well balanced blend of citrus, wood, greens, and aquatic.

As ever, the associations with Creed Silver Mountain Water are undeniable - yes, they are similar - but that is not the point. The fact of the matter is that Al Rehab Silver outsmells and outperforms an enormous number of fragrances that have Spring/Summer aspirations and it does this with relative ease. While not the best performing Al Rehab, it is definitely one of the best performing Spring/Summer fragrances I have come across. It projects nicely for 6-8 hours when properly applied.

It's not often I do this but this fragrance is a Highly Recommended Buy. Nothing to lose and you may really like it.....

dreyfoose
dreyfoose

Silver instantaneously carries me into the clouds. I imagine a dreamy sequence of being up 45,000 feet, feeling calm, content and happy. It's got a slight metallic vibe to it which keeps you closer to the earth without drifting too much into space. A great summer day scent.

Seriously, too good a fragrance at that price point.

DEFINITELY reminds me of Silver Mountain Water, and for price purposes, this is my SMW replacement.

NOTE-----------
If you want to really turn it up a notch, try layering this with just one spray of Jil Sander's Feeling Man, and let me know.
I was BLOWN AWAY with the result. I am curious to get your thoughts.

jacquir
jacquir

This is not my favourite of the Al Rehab perfumes I've tried so far but that's because it isn't the sort of scent I'd normally wear, nothing to do with the quality. At £2 for 6mls of oil on the stall I've just discovered in the Rag Market, Birmingham UK, it's possible to try lots that I might not normally go for. I've never smelled SMW so I don't know how Silver compares but to me it smells expensive and is subtler than a lot of these icy feeling perfumes. I like that the citrus edge is modified by something herby - basil? - and the watery notes are unobtrusive. It didn't project as much as other Al Rehab I've tried and only lasted about two hours but if it is the sort of perfume you like, it's a good buy.

Akarui_hana
Akarui_hana

This is not a girly girl perfume, I see this on a powerful, independent and confident woman that knows what she wants and how to get it. It is crisp, very fresh but with a mysterious undertone that makes it quite appealing. I for one like it very much and I am amazed by how persistent it is. This might be the ultimate summer scent that I have been looking for! I can see it cooling my senses with its iciness when the heat seems to melt down mountains around me. It's supposed to be unisex and I can easily see it being worn by a guy too but I think it would compliment a lady much better.

takeitupthenose

This is similar to SMW. Problem is this one has a basil type of note in it and the Creed has been unbelievable at the naturalness of their citrus notes. There are two driving moccasins. One by Steve Madden the other by Ferragamo.....a shoe lover would know the difference but what is funny the shoe wearer would also. From afar maybe not so much but the quality difference would be quite obvious with the slightest investigation.

From a compliment factor SMW is always complimented while Silver never...but one is $6 and the other is $300 :o)

Radiation
Radiation

I own both this and silver mountain water. Everyone says they're 'similar' which I suppose is true. Sort of like saying Royal Crown cola is similar to Coca-cola. IMO the difference in refinement is staggering. When I wear silver it had a nauseating opening that smells like rusted metal mixed with lemon scented dishwasher soap. Very ugly. SMW by contrast smells citrusy with a soft musk about it that is fantastic. The dry down is where the two really depart. Silver never loses it's metallic edge nor ends in a place that is smooth or 'natural' smelling. Very artificial and that fakey lemony smell is persistent throughout. SMW on the other hand has a much calmer lemon that is somewhere in the background but never imposing. The musk takes over and is gentle, refined, and gorgeous.

Any way just because the two scents are 'alike' doesn't mean a lot when the whole reason you buy fragrance is to smell refined. Silver is anything but.

dlotech
dlotech

Al Rehab Silver is is an amazing scent that last along time and is inexpensive. Thanks to coachrob619's review on youtube i got introduced to this fragrance. i had never smelled SMW and at the time i didnt know how it smelled but yet i saw so many Youtube videos gave it a thumbs up so i had to have it. Luckily i found Coachrobs's video and figured i would give Al Rehab Silver a try as an alternative. One i recieved Silver in the mail i gave it a try and enjoyed the scent. So i decided to look for a Creed vendor in LA and luckily found a Nordstrom in Pasadena, CA that sales Creed. i went there on my lunch break and was surprised on how similar Silver smells to Creeds SMW. I also tried Creed's Aventus and found it very similar to Fresco which is also inexpensive and a great alternative to creed. Again, they smell very similar and for the price well worth it. if your looking for a cheap alternative to Creed Aventus and SMW, i strongly suggest Fresco by Ilum and Silver by Al-Rehab. i would also like to mention that to me i do not get any alcohol smell. specially in Silver by Al-Rehab since its oil based.

Romashka
Romashka

I bought the 35ml EDP after reading about the similarity to Creed's SMW. Intrigued I went to a local department store to sample the Creed and compare the two side by side. I can honestly say that I smelled very little difference (if any) between the two. However the Silver does feel oilier on the skin. If you really like Creed's SMW then just save your money and get Silver. I blind bought this just out of curiosity and with such a cheap price it was a no brainer.

It's a fresh, sharp, lemony scent but that's about it. I did find if i over sprayed this It felt sickly so I would be conservative with the application.

kinetisphere
kinetisphere

So after some testing i too have concluded this is in the same vein as SWM. I originally tried out sun java white since they all three share similar characteristics. And landed on this.. it last longer than all three of them and smells better than java white.

No need to go deep into details that has already been done.

Not a bad fragrance for the price.

Chryseis
Chryseis

When I tried my father's Silver perfume oil roll on, I fell in love with it instantly so I bought my own 6 ml roll on bottle. Fresh, truly unisex kind of a perfume, IMO. And I only need a small amount of oil to smell good, which is truly awesome!

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

Another winner from Al-Rehab. I applied Silver over 12 hrs ago and it's still projecting. Yes it's similar to SMW but at a fraction of the price. Give it a try.

[email protected]
peeck@charter.net

Everything I have read in the reviews I find to be true...

I did get a chance to sample Silver Mountain Water by Creed last month while shopping in Chicago. I enjoyed it very much. From what I can remember, Yes Silver does resemble it very much. But, not being able to compare them side-by-side I'm not totally sold.

Anyway I do enjoy Silver by Al-Rehab very much... So clean and full on energy. A metallic citric with a light musky woody note and drying down to a very very light rose. I purchased the oil and making the mistake with other Al-Rehab scents I have been careful with the application because they are a beast. I am still experimenting with how is the best way to apply the perfume oil.

I have nothing but good thing to say about this fragrance! I hope this scent will do wonders in the summer months also...

An update on this fragrance I have found a great Alternative to this scent today and it is Rasasi Al Wisom Day... Great gem for about $36 100ml.
it has a lot of Silvers vibe but a little less metalic more fruitier, last longer and is better blended!

scentedkub
scentedkub

I'm probably not giving this fragrance a proper try with the weather being so cold and with no humidity in the air, so I'm looking forward to trying it when it warms up. I really like this fragrance! I guess I didn't know quite what to expect after trying Saat Safa, but this is something I'd gladly wear often as an everyday workplace scent. I have seen comparisons to SMW and Bond no. 9 Hamptons, but I haven't smelled either of those, but, when I first apply it after the green calms down, I smell Cuba Blue. CB to me is like the unpolished brother of CK One and since I really like CK One, I'm fine with that. Then after a while it turns into something similar to 212 for Men, another Floral Woody Musk, but it does change while 212 is the same scent from the first spray down until it final goes away. The musk comes into play more on this one, but it's a fresh musk that doesn't feel heavy at all. I applied it about 7hrs ago and I still smell whiffs of it here and there, even with this cold, dry weather. I may check out the EDP spray if I find the oil to be too much when it's warmer. Definitely worth the six bucks.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

This. Is. AMAZING.

I have become somewhat of an Al Rehab addict of late and can't stop buying their scents. Obviously after reading the reviews here for Silver, I had to have it.

Unsweetened (as in not the 'Ribena' variety) Blackcurrant, Musk, Water Notes (VERY aquatic), Tea and a dash of Citrus & Green freshness = Al Rehab's Silver. Longevity and Projection - like all Al Rehab fragrances, is out of this world. Both are enormous on me.

I have never tried Creed's Silver Mountain Water so really can't make any kind of comparison - but to review this perfume on it's own, I'd say it is absolutely worth trying considering how inexpensive it is. So far, my favourite Al Rehab scent has been Nebras (closely followed by Aseel) - but Silver has just taken over :)

This is so, so refreshing in this humid, hot weather we're having in Australia. Fresh, complex, a little spicy and absolutely delicious scent. Another truly unisex perfume from this house in the sense that either a woman or man could easily wear this, in equal measure.

A new favourite! If you're on the fence about this one - just go ahead and buy it!

ClutchC
ClutchC

Tested this side-by-side with a SMW sample. I see the similarity, but can definitely tell the difference. This smells cheap and a little harsh in comparison to SMW

fooluae
fooluae

dont wast your time who said it smell like smw
it has 20% on hit vipe but noothing at all

these one smell cheap rely
i buy for my brother who like smw and told him smell samee
he said these smell so cheap and cant stand it he said it nothing like smw quality and freshness natural

Eos
Eos

Silver smells sharply of black currants and aquatic citrus on a base of white musk. Its fresh, tangy and masculine IMO. Not my cup of tea.

Deefit
Deefit

A few weeks ago I blind bought a 6ml bottle of this based on all the positive reviews here. At irst application, I could pick up most of the notes mentioned here. But after about 15 minutes or so, a metallic smell made its way into the fragrance. It stayed there or quite some time and I didn't really care for it. It made the fragrance smell weird somehow. After a while the weird smell fades away and I like it from there on, but it hardly has any lifespan or sillage left at that point. I get weak to fairly moderate sillage and weak longevity, 2 hours max.

israelgonzales
israelgonzales

Love this stuff..just ordered 2 more roll ons for $9.72 with shipping...that'll last me a while!

zola0203
zola0203

I totally agree with petrichor...
....You would do well to review this frag without making comparisons to Creed 'Silver Mountain Water'.

The resemblance is uncanny, and the Al-Rehab Silver has very good longevity.
It is linear, yes, but if you like the opening of SMW then that's absolutely no problem!

I can't really add to what's been said below apart from to say this is the best inexpensive frag I've EVER come across...including Azzaro, Grey Flannel and the rest.

£4.60 for 30ml including delivery....love it!

Petrichor
Petrichor

I hate reviews that say THIS smells like THAT... but there's no way to talk about Al Rehab's Silver without comparing it to Silver Mountain Water by Creed, and that's not a bad thing. 1oz of Silver cost me $7. It smells very close to Silver Mountain Water, which can be had for around $130 online.

$7?
$130+?
You do the math.

I'm not saying they smell the same, however. They don't. Creed's Silver Mountain Water smells a bit warmer and it's considerably smoother. On the other hand, Al Rehab's Silver smells a bit fresher and it's a bit more airy. I'd say the two are at least 90% similar though, and the average person wouldn't be able to tell the two apart. So, there's at least a hundred dollar difference in the price between the two, assuming you find a great deal on the Creed.

Frankly, even if the two were the same price, I'd prefer Silver. The Creed gets a little musty on my skin whereas the Al Rehab scent has more lift. Like I said, it's a bit fresher and a bit more airy. Those two characteristics suit this kind of scent well. That's just my personal preference though. Both are quite good.

To further complicate matters, it's important to mention there are two versions of Silver: a spray and a roll-on. I don't understand why, but the two versions smell quite different. I own both. I mean, c'mon, the roll-on costs four bucks. How can I resist? The roll-on smells closer to Silver Mountain Water than the spray does, but I greatly prefer the spray. It has a fresh sort of airiness that I enjoy very much, especially in spring, though it's great in summer too.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Silver. The bottle for the spray is cheap & ugly, and the cap is downright horrible, but the sprayer is fantastic and the scent is excellent. And that's before even factoring in the ridiculously low price. The roll-on is great too, but I'm not a fan of roll-ons, and like I said, I prefer the smell of the spray, though I wouldn't say it's "better." I just happen to like it more.

Silver is linear and it lasts a long time, so it can get boring after a while if you're not into it... but then again, that's really a compliment to the longevity it has. A dirt cheap scent with great longevity? Yes, indeed.

The funny thing about Al Rehab's Silver is what happens when you get complimented. If someone asks what you're wearing, and you tell them, they'll assume it's quite expensive. Frankly, it smells expensive, because as I said, it smells really good. In the end, isn't the smell what matters?

Here's the bottom line:
I hate the bottle.
I love the scent.
Way up.

benpitt
benpitt

It's everything like Silver Mountain Water, it just doesn't have as sharp an opening note.

If you're riding the fence between the two, try this; it may even be better.

hornetz
hornetz

An inexpensive clone of SMW. Silver Starts out bright cheerful and citrusy and has successfully mimicked SMW opening. However, it falls flat after a few hours and you grow tired of it as its loud, obnoxious and yelling "Hey look at me" The dry down on this is perhaps the biggest disappointment it goes sour and smells stale.

For the price it's not bad, Try it in cooler weather to enjoy!

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

P.S. to all fragranticans there are many other Al-Rehab gems that are not listed in the drop down database.

SUSAN-beautiful slightly sweet oriental with honey-like notes, this bears a striking resemblance to Amarige perfume for a fraction of the cost.

LOVELY-the most beautiful creamy summery citrus scent, with a sexy musky dry down.

FANTASTIC-has a nice and creamy light musk smell that is very addicting, it also has some rose,red berries, vanilla, grey pepper, jasmine, white amber and tuberose, this smells VERY expensive, but is not.

ISTANBUL ROSE-is a soliflore of pure sweet Turkish rose, this puts tea rose by PWS to SHAME, smells life-like with dew still clinging to it.

SOFT-Is a grown n sexy version of Pink Sugar, if you like Pink Sugar but feel it's too juvenile give Soft a try, it is GORGEOUS.

RED ROSE- is a blend of taif rose (also known as Bulgarian rose) and amber, making this a oriental/balmy rose, this one is just DIVINE.

BAKHOUR-is a sweet musk with rose, amber and jasmine it's very oriental and sensual at the same time, it has an "expensive lotion" smell to it.

All of these scents have a staying power of about 6-8 hours, hope this helps fragraticans and remember free your mind and your nose will follow.

Mr.Lazuardi
Mr.Lazuardi

hahahaha,this stuff is the easiest to find in my country,INDONESIA
love the scent love the longevity,cheapy but gorgeous

isenseincense
isenseincense

This is a gorgeous summer oil. Is my nose and my memory deceiving me or does it smell like Gucci Envy?

karlovonamesti

Review of the roll-on:Undoubtedly comparable to Silver Mountain Water, Al-Rehab's concentrated perfume oil opens with a sleek blackcurrant and tea accord, tinged with a subtle hint of citrus and a piercing metal note, redolent of hairspray. I don't get the big citrus component that some other reviewers smell, but then again I don't get it from SMW, either.

From there, Silver remains fairly linear. After ninety minutes it deepens, becoming muskier and a touch floral, with hints of sweetness beyond its bright opening sheen. What's interesting is that Silver smells of very high-quality materials, but smells of far fewer than whatever comprises SMW, and the reduced ensemble does significantly less here than in the Creed. Also, I wouldn't go so far as to say the materials are of equal caliber, but given the price of this stuff, the quality IS truly amazing. I expect Silver to cost $30 for a 6 ml roll-on, not $3. And if they charged $50, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow. Still, don't be goaded into thinking SMW isn't worth it - if this is the type of fragrance you love, and you pine for that strange bittersweet metallic vibe, Creed is where it's at. Silver is where it's at if you just "like the idea" but aren't blown away by this overall scent profile.

UPDATE: I've had my roll-on oil of Silver for almost two years now, and used one-third of it. For a while I had it sitting on my bookshelf, which gets indirect sunlight during certain times of the day. I did not think much of this (and still don't) because the label on the roll-on vial blocks most of the oil, and heck, it's an oil, so it's perhaps a bit better preserved than just regular perfumer's alcohol. But I'm not sure whether time has done something to this fragrance, because the opening salvo of "fresh" notes seem infinitely more lemon-citrusy than they did originally, and the ink-jet printer ink note of SMW actually manifests about ten minutes into Silver's drydown now. The potency of the oil also seems to have mellowed a bit, with a light application not gassing out the whole room like it used to.

I purchased an ounce of the EDP spray today. I'm looking forward to experiencing Silver in an atomized form, and wondering if atomization opens up the composition further and makes for an even better experience. I almost never wear this fragrance because it's so strong and hard to apply. Maybe the spray will make it easier.

ITS juan
ITS juan

I bought this on Amazon and wow its amazing I'm always smelling my thumbs (cuz its a oil roll on and it gets on your thumbs) to remind me of how it smells. And every night before I go to sleep I smell it cuz I can't get enough of it(:

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

i do smell the similarities to Creed Silver Mountain Water.... Creed is fresher/cleaner ..and Al rehab is darker/heavier..it smells like a dirty version of Creed SMW...instead of Creed smw ink note..Al rehab has a Indian musk type smell that i don't like... whenever i wear Al rehab i feel like i smell offensive ..either way I think its worth a try if u love Creed SMW it might work for you.. but me personally im sticking w/ the original one.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An oil EDP which is ultra-affordable, fresh yet spicy, linear and ideal for the hottest of summer days...

I rolled-on the oil as the same content as 6 heavy sprays of a spritzer.

0-30 mins = 1 inch projection.

30 mins - 1.45 hours - Lift off!!!, the oil takes a while to start projecting, now its 10 inch projection. This is fresh when projecting with some white-citrus but more spicey on the skin. Yes, Creed Silver Mountain, but perhaps a little more musk than that frag

1.45 hours - 3 hours - 4 inch projection, linear, you know what you get, but may get booring after a while...

3 hours - 3.5 hours 1 inch projection

3.5 hours - 8 hours - close to skin but lasts there a while

I had the EDP spray also which lasts a long time on clothes. I personally don't like oil, I feel uncomfortable applying and wearing it, and I like the feeling of spray better, this is just me...

I never tested and measured the spray - I used it up so fast!!!

This is soooooooo affordable - £2 for EDP oil roll on which lasts a while and £5 for EDP 35ML. I bought oil and spray from different online shops - the spray from one company took 3 weeks to arrive, but the oil came the next day, go figure!

Blaze00
Blaze00

Supeeeerb scent. Clean and a little sweet lemon. For the summer its perfect. I never smelled SMW but this one for 10 bucks is perfect. There is also some little similarities with allure sport pour homme.

gretangel
gretangel

I have this in the roll on oil. Beautiful lemony fresh perfume, not too intrusive ideal for the warmer months and daily wear. Fab price as it smells quite expensive.

takeitupthenose

Bought this blind from a friends recommendation. Let me say this...it projects just as long if no longer the SMW...it smells identical to SMW......it costs about .35/ml shipped from many online sites....the conclusion??? The only reason to buy SMW is strictly because you want the Creed name..the quality and scent are about as identical as one can get.. BTW I own about 5-6 Creeds including SMW. I will NEVER buy SMW again as long as this is available......I love Creed but buying this scent is just the wise thing to do.

bcoops
bcoops

for $7 USD I ordered it, I like the creed SMW but it only lasted 2 hrs on me...if this can be close and stay longer...it will be a score!

saguna
saguna

For me it's Calvin Klein ONE. Unisex fragrance for summer time, but also under winter sweater.

yella_light
yella_light

Smells very similar to Creed Silver Mountain Water.
The difference is the price tag and projection.
This oil last longer and projects better than Creed SMW, but SMW is more subtle.
If people are complaining about SMW's projection and longevity, they should buy this one.
A unique scent for those who want to stand out, but it may be too overpowering for some because of it's metallic scent
(2-3 sprays max)

Age group: 21+
Projection: 5 stars
Longevity: 5 stars
Versatility: 3 stars
Smell: 2 stars
Overall: 2.5 stars

abolfazl10
abolfazl10

یه عطر خوب خوشبو شبیه Silver-Mountain-creed امانه به ان زلالی و خلوص. خوب به نسبت قیمتش ارزش خریدشو دارد8.5/10

Odiee99
Odiee99

I have a 2ml sample of SMW and I really love the smell. Now with all this talk of them being so similar I decided to order Al Rehab Silver. Now I thought that they would smell somewhat similar. I was wrong. They smell identical. This is a great find, and only for a few dollars. Proof you don't have to break the bank to smell good!!

noor85
noor85

It is smell like SMW by creed .

lovescully
lovescully

OK, so I’ve had a bottle of this in my wardrobe for a little while now and never really fussed over it much. That is until I started seeing blogs favourably comparing this to the much more expensive Creed Silver Mountain Water. I was then so intrigued that I decided to do a full comparison of the two; first on paper, then on skin.

On paper, both start almost identical. I’m hit with a synthetic ‘cool’ note and a natural citrus and berry. The SMW has a bit more of a berry vibe to it, whereas the Silver has more of a lemony vibe. 10 minutes later and it’s not too difficult to still tell the difference; due to the continuing dominant berry note in the Creed. 1 hour later and the fruitiness has all but disappeared from both. What’s left is a very pleasant and almost herbal tea like feeling. I’m sure there’s a floral component here to both, but it’s mixed well enough that I can’t really distinguish what it is. Maybe violet?
6 hours later and the Creed has a slightly different stronger musky drydown. The Silver has a light muskiness to it, yet it’s still a noticeable musk.

In then end, on paper you can tell the difference, as the Creed’s opening is more berry and the sillage is stronger on the card after 6 hours.

On skin, the result is not too different for me. Neither seems to have much sillage or longevity past 5 or 6 hours (despite both being of EDP strength) and the only real difference of note is that the Creed seems sweeter and the Silver seems more citrus. In drydown, the Creed’s musky base is slightly more preferable. Both are still strikingly similar in their construction and end result.

As much as I like SMW (not love), I probably won’t ever spring again for another full bottle. In contrast, when you consider that the retail cost of 30mls of Silver EDP is approximately AUS$6.50 and the retail cost of 30ml’s of Creed SMW costs approximately AUS$90, I will no doubt consider buying another bottle of Silver when (if ever) my current bottle is empty. Value for money on Silver is phenomenal!

In summary, Silver really is a very pleasant fragrance. It has a nice cool fruity citrus opening and dries down to a muted floral and tea heart with a noticeable clean light musk base. If you are buying this just as a straight cheaper substitute for Creed’s SMW, it’s very very close; but based on smell alone (not $) I think that the Creed still comes off rather a bit better in the long run.

Udaria
Udaria

Not bad, like fresh snow if snow had a smell. Visually sleek chrome or silver fixtures come to mind. The scent is crisp and remains linear.
I am saying so little about it because it is really not my type ... rather, I wear Orientals.
Some say that it smells like Creed Silver Mountain Water, I cannot attest to that because I never smelled Creed SMW. But, if a mountain area had a brisk snowy smell, perhaps that is it.
I am keeping the sample for reference, not for wearing it.

OZ
OZ

Creed's Silver Mountain Water clone in a bottle. Such underrated gem, beautiful beautiful scent. I own a small parfum bottle, very cheap purchase. I find it inoffensive and very versatile, a bit linear but that isn't necessary a bad thing.

rod7elfo
rod7elfo

This is simply: SMW clon. I have both and they are almost identicall...
The BIG difference... $120.00

Sejong
Sejong

i think it is more suit to men rather than women

RIVI1969
RIVI1969

I think these are a very nice perfumes at unbelievable prices, it is worthy a try considering we can get a bottle of 35ml for 7dlls! Highly recommended for those like me who loves Creed SMW but need the smell for office use.

lblackstone
lblackstone

I have both the spray and the oil. The spray starts out fine but quickly becomes alcohol on my skin. Awful! Can't wear it.

The oil, on the other hand, is great. No alcohol in it. Smells just like Creed's SMW...but way less expensive.

NYprospect
NYprospect

This is a Gem.Even the snobbiest nose will at least tip it's nostrils to this.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

I rubbished this when I first smelled it and swore only to use it as a room freshener.I apologise sincerely for that foolishness.

I came round after deciding to challenge my senses with this over time and glad I did especially after stumbling across Creed's Silver Mountain Water today at John Lewis and realising not much difference if any at all.I got 2 bottle of this for the price of one!

I commented somewhere else that Al Rehab fragrances are the most underrated on the planet and yet they come up with the most impressive smells your nostrils can take in.

A lot of the power scents they come up with arent even listed here on Fragrantica.I recommend all to look them up.

alsiraj
alsiraj

great.

bygn
bygn

i paid $1.5 for a 3ml roll on
just nice and long lasting
scent: 6/10

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

This is a fantastic fragrance. I paid £3.50 for a 30ml bottle and it smells like a niche scent. I gave a friend who loves his Creed scents the roller ball version of this and he loves it. To my nose it is the nearest to a Creed scent that i have ever smelt.
It is fruity and metallic from the start and then dries down to a musky haze. Why spend over a £100 pounds for silver mountain water when you can get this for under a fiver?

yudisuseno
yudisuseno

this is amazinggg

no other word, it smells really spicy, not musky i think, it is long lasting, it is standout, nothing else smells like this (which is the reason i buy this one) and it's really cheap.

but this is not to woo the girls type. it smells pure and not alluring kind-of.

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

it doesn't smell oily and cheap.refined and fresh. very succesful for its price 9$.
unisex.longlasting.

scentology
scentology

Ok this was actually meant to smell like Silver Mountain Water by Creed (hence the name), and it does a very good job. This is good news for those who can't afford buying Creed. The scent lasts long and delivers a noticeable presence, but of course it doesn't develop like the original gem.
And it always has a place and time for wearing...

denmaz
denmaz

I've tried this perfume and i can say that this perfume smells very similar to Creed Silver Mountain Water minus luxurious musk notes. Yes it smells linear. But for the price, this is beyond your expectation.

Sorry gesch.
Here goes. I would say Silver is a fresh but quite a sharp scent, which stays with you for hours and hours. As with all arabic perfumes you only need a small amount. It isn't floral or woody to me at all! All i get is fresh and sharp on the opening, then your left with a very classy soft but still fresh smell.

golden

I have the oil roll on cheap but so beautiful. I always get asked what i'm wearing when i put this on.
As with all perfume oils it's very long lasting and unique.

Silver by Al-Rehab 3.92 out of 5 based on 439 ratings and 126 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Al-Rehab Silver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Al-Rehab Silver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silver by Al-Rehab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silver by Al-Rehab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.