Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Taif Al-Rehab for women

Taif Al-Rehab for women
dislike

I have it: 15 I want it: 72

Taif is a beautiful floral feminine fragrance with Taif Rose (Ward Taifi) in its heart. It is produced as concentrated alcohol-free perfume oil, attar, captured in a luxury, beautifully decorated 15ml bottle with red opaque stone on the top, or in a practical 3ml roll-on bottle.

Purchase Taif perfume oil 3ml

All Sheikh Perfumes Store products

Taif Rose

Taif Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Taif by Al-Rehab

Notes: Taif Rose

This is a Taif Rose soliflore. It probably has some touches of light sandalwood and some incense but it's mainly one large powdery sweet rose fragrance. An Arabic perfume oil. It does not have the same effect as a spray. This is an attar or oil for your skin. It smells very strong so I only need to dab a little in the right places - my neck collar bone behind my ears. This is a seductive rose very feminine and grown up, Oriental. If you like all kinds of different roses add this to your collection. I am patiently waiting for spring so I can wear this again along with other floral scents. Beautiful Rose.

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

I actually own Al-Rehab's "Maha" which was brought back for me by a friend from Sudan by way of Saudi Arabia. Maha comes in a green glass bottle with gold and a pink/red gem on top as well, but the shape of the bottle is very different, and I'm assuming the fragrance is, too. Sadly I couldn't find Maha listed on the site so I thought I'd plonk a review down here.

I *love* Maha. It is light and fresh, a bit rosy, a bit mossy.
It's an oil perfume and you only need the teensiest of drops, which my friend told me to apply to my wrists and then vigorously rub together to warm it up and release the scent. Love it. Sillage is modest, it sits close to the skin on me, but it is beautiful in its subtlety. And although it doesn't project in any massive way, it lasts forever and a day. I once applied very sparingly in the morning, then late in the afternoon borrowed my friend's woolly jumper. He later told me it still smelled of me days after!

I checked out Al-Rehab's UK website and I want *all* their perfume oils. The bottles are spectacularly pretty and if Maha is anything to go by they'll smell as fantastic as they look. I'm so going to order more from Al-Rehab (having worked at a clinic for substance misuse recovery, that name still makes me giggle, but that's neither here nor there of course!)
I cannot possibly recommend this house highly enough. Fantastic value for money because a bottle will last an eternity and the perfumes really aren't remotely dear to start with. And I don't know if these perfumes are very widely used in Arab countries, but in western countries, this is a wonderful chance to get yourself a signature scent that's actually very exclusive and individual and will only be associated with you wearing it, as very few people here have as yet discovered this treasure of a house.
*all* the love.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

P.S. to all fragranticans there are many other Al-Rehab gems that are not listed in the drop down database.

SUSAN-beautiful slightly sweet oriental with honey-like notes, this bears a striking resemblance to Amarige perfume for a fraction of the cost.

LOVELY-the most beautiful creamy summery citrus scent, with a sexy musky dry down.

FANTASTIC-has a nice and creamy light musk smell that is very addicting, it also has some rose,red berries, vanilla, grey pepper, jasmine, white amber and tuberose, this smells VERY expensive, but is not.

ISTANBUL ROSE-is a soliflore of pure sweet Turkish rose, this puts tea rose by PWS to SHAME, smells life-like with dew still clinging to it.

SOFT-Is a grown n sexy version of Pink Sugar, if you like Pink Sugar but feel it's too juvenile give Soft a try, it is GORGEOUS.

RED ROSE- is a blend of taif rose (also known as Bulgarian rose) and amber, making this a oriental/balmy rose, this one is just DIVINE.

BAKHOUR-is a sweet musk with rose, amber and jasmine it's very oriental and sensual at the same time, it has an "expensive lotion" smell to it.

All of these scents have a staying power of about 6-8 hours, hope this helps fragraticans and remember free your mind and your nose will follow.

sablebombe

I have to agree with Jeca - this isn't a single note rose oil as some might think - it is quite heady and oriental and it does have a strong oudh note to it which makes the rose slightly dirty and that takes a back seat to start off! Like all of these oriental attars it develops over time. Mine became very dusty and dark with a slight vinegar smell to it but it still retained a femininity!

These perfumes are not meant to be smelt nose to wrist which will merely give you a blast of what is in the bottle - they are meant to be smelt as a surround! Waft your arm in front of your face and you will smell divinity in motion! This is what other people will smell you as when you are wearing this. Wafting my arm I get a powdery rose with a woody undertone - quite unusual and delicious.

The siliage on these perfumes is mega! Longevity is amazing. The Al-Rehab perfumes do not cost the earth and last a long time. Please do not shower yourself in them because just a dab on the pulse points is all that is needed as (I said before) the scent does grow stronger over time!

For me this one is more an evening scent as it is quite powerful and pretty! Femininity in dress is the key here - dress up to wear this, not down! I don't find it cloying at all rather fragrancing. Come home and your bedroom will still smell of rose.

If you are looking to experiment in oriental oils this company would be a good place to start. The roll-ons are inexpensive and work out cheaper than samples from other companies. The bottles are beautiful and you get a little bit of arabia in your life!!!

sablebombe

I can't say enough what a nice company this is - I ordered 3 different bottles from their UK website and they gave me a call today to let me know one of the perfumes is not in stock but will come in from Saudi Arabia in about 3-4 weeks! Would I like a different perfume? I said I would wait and she said she will put some complimentary roll-ons in for me whilst I am waiting!!!! A friend in East London who sells me my Amouage candels said some of the Al Rahab fragrances rival Amouage so I am waiting excitedly!

jeca
jeca

This is an unusual rose, with strong oudh and green notes, it can cause headache if you are not familiar with oudh. The note of oudh gives the composition oily woody heavy sensation. Very oriental and mystique.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Al-Rehab Taif fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Al-Rehab Taif, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Taif by Al-Rehab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Taif by Al-Rehab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.