Designers » A » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Ad Alain Delon Plus Alain Delon for men

Ad Alain Delon Plus Alain Delon for men
dislike

aldehydic

Ad Alain Delon Plus by Alain Delon is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Ad Alain Delon Plus was launched in 1987. Top notes are aldehydes, rosemary, lavender and bergamot; middle notes are honey, carnation, cypress, cinnamon, floral notes, green notes, rose and geranium; base notes are labdanum, leather, fir, tonka bean, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Aldehydes Rosemary Lavender Bergamot

Honey Carnation Cypress Cinnamon Floral Notes Green Notes Rose Geranium

Labdanum Leather Fir Tonka Bean Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Ad Alain Delon Classic

Ad Alain Delon Plus Fragrance Reviews

Sorush
Sorush

When I ordered it it was 10 years ago,saw it in a catalogue in swiss air with the picture of delon on it,wow,my heart began to vipe out of my chest and well...I used it,every time I put it on,I thought of delon's movies and his character and ofcourse it smells unique,excellent,marvelous

nickfromtino75
nickfromtino75

I think Alain Delon Plus is made for a mature man.
Has a very unique smelling with a soapy leathery and smoky drydown.If you find a bottle give it a change...

cytherian
cytherian

I agree with Jude1321. From all that I saw in the ingredients for this fragrance, I thought that I'd enjoy it. But the bergamot... "aged" bergamot, being so abundant it drowns out most everything else. Perhaps something about being coupled with the aldehydes. If only it took a place behind the leather, I think this fragrance would have more compatibility with modern times. I took a chance with a blind buy... as there is a seller in Singapore that seems to have an endless supply. I kept this for nearly a year before deciding it was time to part ways. And... since AD Plus is not in high demand, and that seller still has it in stock, I took quite a hit on reselling it.

I don't recommend buying this blind. If you feel a kinship with bergamot then you may love it. Otherwise, you'll likely end up feeling like you bought something too dated.

What AD Plus couldn't accomplish, Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui achieved. It has many of the same notes, but in a different balance. And wow, is it good! This is what AD Plus should have tried for.

jude1321
jude1321

Heartbreaking. I so wanted to love this stuff, as the 1980s scents are my favorites. Sadly, this stuff is just too old, too out of touch to be worn today. I respect all legends in the fragrance game, so i won't be too harsh, but this is a big time pass, I'm sorry to say. It's day is gone. RIP.

Ciprian
Ciprian

A forgotten Gem of the '80 . A must buy for Collectors.

joe38
joe38

I think Alain Delon perfume makers were invited to draw up a scent koplex, playing a dominant role in the lavender and symbolizes the image of her.
I think it was perfect: When I use this perfume invest the French actor charms and a drop in the mood I felt when Alain Delon cop stories when I was younger I watched in the cinema or on TV ....
Eternal classic and inimitable, like the great actor too!

CGV
CGV

Pure manly perfection! Fresh yet spicy with nice touches of rose, lavender and bergamott. Lots of personality! Its very rare and Iam happy to own a few bottles. To describe the smell I would its like a perfect mix of Ungaro III, Azzaro PH and Trussardi Inside. To me AD Plus is better then these 3 individually.

MsDana
MsDana

The notes sound amazing, I want to smell this so bad.

sameh
sameh

I wanna try it out !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alain Delon Ad Alain Delon Plus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alain Delon Ad Alain Delon Plus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ad Alain Delon Plus by Alain Delon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ad Alain Delon Plus by Alain Delon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Insense Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Alain Delon Iquitos Fendi Fendi Uomo Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre  for Man Givenchy Xeryus Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Antonio Puig Quorum Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro pour L'Homme III Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Davidoff Davidoff Valentino Very Valentino for Men Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Pour Homme Haute Concentration Balenciaga Cristobal pour Homme Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Versace Versace L'Homme