Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Femina Alberta Ferretti for women

Femina Alberta Ferretti for women
dislike

ozonic

Femina by Alberta Ferretti is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Femina was launched in 1993. The fragrance features vetyver, musk, jasmine, gardenia, sandalwood, bitter orange, mandarin orange, violet leaf, mimosa, watermelon and marigold.

vetyver Musk Jasmine Gardenia Sandalwood Bitter Orange Mandarin Orange Violet Leaf Mimosa Watermelon Marigold

Summer Hill

Femina Fragrance Reviews

lalondem
lalondem

Just got this from online. Quite pleased with it....darker heavier floral notes, I smell this as a fall/winter scent, that can cut through the cold...in the summer I can see it clinging in the air too long. I could have sworn there were some aldehydes in this one, but doesn't show that here on the Fragrantica site......

Guenevere9
Guenevere9

I bought it when it was launched, and still love it.
Floral and aquatic, it reminds me of simple days, full of youth and sun.
Also, the scent recall the fresh smell of spring nature after rain.
Definitely a spring- summer fragrance, it persist on the skin and it has a good silage.
On the side, the packaging is so nice and fairy tale like.

Reese1861
Reese1861

I had never heard of this - based on the notes here, it was a blind-eBay-buy for me. I have to say, it IS an intense floral, but I love it. I gravitate to the floral fragrances - they are my faves!

I find it very lovely and long lasting. I am very pleased with it. :)

millascent
millascent

Lovely! Vintage suntan oil scent- warm jasmine, gardenia and musk/sandal blend, with a salty sweet and aquatic feel thanks to the melon, vetiver. Perfect romantic summer scent.

A wonderful grown up scent. Not for young women in my opinion. Remainds me of Van Cleef & Arples Murmure. Deep flowernotes, no sweet notes, just deep, warm, dark and grown up flowers. Very me. Longlasting on my skin. this is a scent that stays close to my skin but yet its intensive, less is more.

En härligt vuxen doft. Inget för unga kvinnor att bära i mitt tycke. Påminner om Van Cleef & Arples Murmure. Djupa blomnoter utan de söta inslagen, bara djupa, varma, mörka och vuxna blomnoter. Stannar länge på huden. en doft som är nära men ändå intensiv att bära, lite är lagom.

floriana
floriana

Femina is great fragrance, in same time intriguing, but simple. Fragrance isn't too strong, composition is very good balanced, more flowery /mix of jasmin and gardenia with marigold is more noticeable/, than fruity. Couldn't detect watermelon or strong citruses.
Femina is wearable, for every day use, could be for work or out door.
Also is very femimine and "happy". In one way romantic, but not trivial.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

A very good and strong perfume.
This one is very difficult to find, but this perfume needs more credits because it is an onknown perfume by most of us.

Femina by Alberta Ferretti 3.82 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alberta Ferretti Femina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alberta Ferretti Femina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femina by Alberta Ferretti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femina by Alberta Ferretti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.