Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man Alessandro Dell` Acqua for men

Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man Alessandro Dell` Acqua for men
dislike

Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man Alessandro Dell` Acqua for men Pictures Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man Alessandro Dell` Acqua for men Pictures Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man Alessandro Dell` Acqua for men Pictures

Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man by Alessandro Dell` Acqua is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man was launched in 2003. Top notes are pineapple, mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot, orange blossom and lemon; middle notes are indian jasmine, indonesian carnation, clary sage, guatemalan cardamom and bourbon geranium; base notes are sandalwood, musk, cashmere wood and cedar.

Pineapple Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot Orange Blossom Lemon

Indian Jasmine Indonesian Carnation Clary Sage Guatemalan Cardamom Bourbon Geranium

Sandalwood Musk Cashmere Wood Cedar

Weekend for Men
Eau de Iceberg Pour Homme
Romantic Story

Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man Fragrance Reviews

fanzypants
fanzypants

I didn't put decibel up there to offend or goof around. I had ada and did not really like it. I thought it was kind of grandma ish. At least on my dark oily skin it was.
But if you were one of the few that it worked for, the opening of decibel for about 30 to 40 minutes is similar. Decibel has a bit of a smoky spicy dry down which I like more.

greatbitch
greatbitch

carnation、carnation,carnation。。。beautiful powdery smell of carnation.BTW,it's hard to find this in store or on internet.Pity

mundoglory
mundoglory

This was my joint favourite fragrance of all time (with D&G Pour Homme and Emporio Armani He) so you can imagine how sad I am that it is discontinued. It was soapy, fresh, sophisticated, multi dimensional, and perfect for summer, and although it had a citrus element it didn't rely on this like so many summer fragrances do. I first bought it in an airport duty free shop in 2005, I took one sniff of the tester, and immediately picked up a bottle and bought it. I always used to get compliments wearing it, and I would repeatedly sniff my shirt where I sprayed it, never getting fed up of it. A real tragedy they discontinued it, PLEASE BRING IT BACK.

GRAF
GRAF

Generally a good fragrance but not for me.

mefrem
mefrem

I can't live without it and I am running low on my last bottle. Can't find it anywhere in Cyprus where I live or on websites or abroad. Is it discontinued or it's just me looking at the wrong places?

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne isn't good. Smells like feminine cosmetics

pars2002
pars2002

dont buy it as gift ...it is very risky... for me it is not an attractive scent and gives me bad headache.

tomerits
tomerits

a very nice freshy,soapy clean scent,one of the best in this catagory, good for summer days/nights.sadly discontinued.
i like it.
my rank 3.5/5.

ION
ION

Alessandro Dell'Acqua Man is a very unique perfume, consider it a masculine interpretation of jasmine.
As a smell I'd describe it "floral in a synthetic way" and interesting!
If you find it, don't miss the opportunity to give it a try.
It deserves a better packaging and goes nice (even if that sounds funny) with shirts and proper trousers.
I remember the shower gel was rather loud.

samihardanian
samihardanian

Very elegant fragrance.
برخلاف برخی از افرادی که کامنتهای منفی در مورد این کار گذاشته اند باید بگویم که من خیلی از بوی آن لذت بردم.از آن دست کارهائی که یا عاشقش میشوی یا متنفر. خوشبختانه من از آندسته افرادی بودم که این عطر بخوبی روی پوستم می نشست و بعبارتی ترکیب آن با ساختار شیمیائی بدن من سازگار بود. یادم می آید من به اتفاق 3 تن از دوستان و بستگان هر کدام یکعدد از آنرا خردیداری کردیم.دقیقا 2 نفر، دیگر از آن استفاده نکردند ولی من و یکی دیگر از دوستان بجز آن یک شیشه دو بار دیگر هم آنرا خریداری کردیم و استفاده کردیم.جالب اینجاست که همان دوستی که از آن بدش آمده بود وقتی من از این عطر میزدم بمن میگفت بوی بسیار دلپذیری دارد.

darvish
darvish

یک افتضاح.
عذابی برای شامه.
بهترین گزینه برای کسی که ازو متنفرید

NatWeb
NatWeb

I am so disappointed in this. Reading the notes and the reviews, I was expecting something magical. Instead, it smells like fan tan and sunscreen. I get no fruit or beautiful woods or anything. Sigh.

Lewy you can still buy it via StrawberryNET, that's where I bought mine.

svillatoro
svillatoro

Smells like funeral...

desmondorama
desmondorama

Wow! I tested this in a store and thought it was good, but not a priority; but then I discovered a 50ml bottle on sale at a local pharmacy and bought it to test drive this fragrance.

Was I surprised or what?! It's absolutely unique, very masculine in a fruity/floral/citrus way and then BANG it hit me as incredibly sexy in a non-dirty style! I love the smell of sweet, very ripe pineapple and this is a very prominent flavour that lasts and lasts.

I usually collect really dirty, animal-musk-toned fragrances, but this one is quite the opposite. I'm hooked now and will probably always have a bottle in my collection for those special times.

It's great for the office, guys, if you want to drive the women around you crazy with desire or on a date or when meeting someone you want to make an impression on. It's actually a man's fragrance, so younger guys may not feel too comfortable with the overt sexiness of this wonderful perfume.

Warning, ladies; this may not be a good one for you as it's far too gentlemanly for your scent image!

urobian
urobian

nice green floral fragance, close to skin with a comfortable fresh aroma.. natural, organic and some spicy sexy touch.

dandy721
dandy721

Very elegant fragrance

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alessandro Dell` Acqua Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alessandro Dell` Acqua Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man by Alessandro Dell` Acqua. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alessandro Dell` Acqua Man by Alessandro Dell` Acqua represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.