Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Alessandro Della Torre Alessandro Della Torre for women

Alessandro Della Torre Alessandro Della Torre for women
dislike

yellow floral

Alessandro Della Torre by Alessandro Della Torre is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features sandalwood, peach, white rose and narcissus.

Sandalwood Peach White Rose Narcissus

Les Saisons Hiver
Jaguar Fresh Woman

Alessandro Della Torre Fragrance Reviews

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

When I received my mini 7ml bottle I quickly opened my parcel & excitedly sniffed from the bottle - mmm,
not impressed, strong alcohol smell & little else - not a good start. So I dab a litle on both wrists.....almost instantly it warms up with an initial peppery, anise (the coriander?)scent, from this I sense some white florals with a sweet peachiness, finally leaving you with a slightly spicy dry sandalwood trail which stays close to the skin. I like it - not at all loud, quite unusual, the only fragrance that comes to mind (in a mildly similar way, this is more of a whisper of that scent) is Nina Ricci Deci Dela, it must be the peach? I shall have to see how future wearings make me feel.....but for now I`m intrigued!

UPDATE! I just can`t get enough of this! Just had to buy a 30ml bottle for fear I would use my mini too quick. The more I wear it , the more I love it. Its a warm, sweet (though not fruity) peach. Soft, spicy gorgeousness.....

The first ting I smell is soft pinkpepper?? Not included but very, very nice. Softpepperyfresh with a small hint of flowers, I cant detect any fruit here. I would say this scent is similar to Jaguar Woman - this one is softer but the peppernote is very similar in both. A parfume to use carefully, or else it will become superstrong. For summer/fall use, I think. On Strawberrynet I can read that this sent contains: geranium, sweet pea coriander, peony, rose, hibiscus.
Base notes of incense, sandalwood & musk

Först känner jag rosa pepparton i doften, den finns inte med bland doftnoterna men ändå - mjukt pepparfräsch med blomnoter. Så kommer jag på att den liknar Jaguar Woman i peppartonen men denna är mjukare. Detta är en doft som man får dutta med annars blir det för stark. Passar lika bra sommar som höst. Strawberrynet har alla doftnoter:
Toppnot:geranium, luktärt, koriander
Mellannot: pion, ros hibiskus
Basnoter av rökelse, sandelträ och mysk

orchidlover
orchidlover

This frag is a special one among oriental group. Basically it is spicy, but it is not heavy at all.
When I sprayed on my wrist, I felt I must to smell it several times, and when I smellt it, I said it is good, very good, unique, nice frag.
But I don't detect fruits in it, just a fine spicy aroma with lighter floral breeze.
Definitely like it.

guest_Kim
guest_Kim

As a spray out of the bottle it's quite musk and harsh...but once it settles into the skin it's much softer and peachy.

guest_milanstar
guest_milanstar

Fresh florals with some fruity, also coming up together with some ginger, which can make sense of fresh.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alessandro Della Torre Alessandro Della Torre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alessandro Della Torre Alessandro Della Torre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alessandro Della Torre by Alessandro Della Torre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alessandro Della Torre by Alessandro Della Torre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Mahora Les Copains Femme Ted Lapidus Rumba Passion Alexander McQueen My Queen Azzaro Visit for Women Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Lalique Amethyst Lancome Tresor Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Salvador Dali ITISLOVE Intense Hiroko Koshino Hiroko Koshino Guy Laroche J'ai Osé Dzintars Mistika (Mystic) E. Coudray Nohiba Christian Dior Poison John Galliano John Galliano Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar Oscar de la Renta Intrusion Lancome Magie Noire