Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 Alexander McQueen for women

Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 Alexander McQueen for women
dislike

Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 by Alexander McQueen is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 was launched in 2004. Top notes are orange blossom, bergamot and sicilian lemon; middle notes are pink pepper, indian jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and indonesian myrrh.

Orange Blossom Bergamot Sicilian Lemon

Nu Eau de Toilette

Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 Fragrance Reviews

naturasi
naturasi

There is someone interested in a piece of this very rare beauty? 50 ml new sealed...it is a back up bottle and i think it's enough what i have already in use...thank you

Ponyfields
Ponyfields

Almost as good as the original Kingdom! This one is a lot easier to wear, as it lacks the cumin that can potentially give it a bit of a body odour smell. It's still a lively and fairly original scent that I will be hoarding for special occasions. Very long lasting and I am currently enveloped in a spicy little citrus cloud of scent.

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

Kingdom is a good perfume, but strong in cumin. This special edition is amazing because it can be the Kingdom with very little cumin, so it becomes a very delicious scent, light, feminine and warm. It seems like NU EDP.You have to remember how the bottle is beautiful and delicate. I love it!

jazmam
jazmam

This and the orginal kingdom sound wonderful. Any idea where to purchase?

erilika
erilika

Back when it was first launched, I was lucky to get one. Still remember that cold night wearing this at a Japanese restaurant eating Teriyaki Beef Bowl.

A wild and refreshing floral. Lots of citrus zest, warm ginger, and jasmine. Utterly beautiful. Lasts quite long, too.

kote
kote

Magnificent. There are no words to describe how much I miss this perfume. When I first saw it , I was stupid not to buy it, and now I regret it deeply.

If you , by any chance, have it and don't want it/ know where are shops that still sell it, please tell me,
my gratitude and appreciation will be endless. And I don't care even if I'll have to fly to another country to get it

VioletLily
VioletLily

I'm surprised how much I love this! Mysteriously sexy (at least, that's how the man described it :), it's spicy and warm, but has a freshness about it, with citrusy notes – mostly orange with a bit of the peel, I guess that's the bergamot and neroli – plus ginger, and maybe a little cumin and coriander. There's other notes backing it all up adding futher spice and warmth, like the pepper and patchouli leaves, but these are the ones I notice the most. There's the slightest touch of husky sweetness in the background. This is something different, it's got strength, but it doesn't overpower me, when all the notes say that it should. It's like a rebel orange in a leather jacket. It's got GRRRRR, baby!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition 2004, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 by Alexander McQueen. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 by Alexander McQueen represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Alexander McQueen Kingdom Yves Saint Laurent Nu Torrente L`Or de Torrente John Galliano John Galliano Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Donna Karan Black Cashmere Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Alexander McQueen Kingdom Summer Christian Dior Midnight Poison Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Christian Dior Dior Addict Alexander McQueen My Queen Prada Prada (Amber) Christian Dior Dolce Vita Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Prada Infusion d'Iris Diptyque Eau Duelle Boucheron Trouble Thierry Mugler Innocent Rochas Alchimie