Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Kingdom Summer Alexander McQueen for women

Kingdom Summer Alexander McQueen for women

This light summer re-interpretation of the original fragrance, Kingdom Summer Edition 2006, comes in eau de toilette concentration. The composition opens with fresh and dazzling notes of Calabrian bergamot, mandarin and Tunisian neroli. The heart reveals a floral bouquet created of intensive jasmine, delicately spiced with ginger and pink pepper. Warm woodsy notes of patchouli, vanilla and myrrh, together with refined sandalwood, created the base of this Kingdom summer edition of.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Neroli

Jasmine Ginger Pink Pepper

Patchouli Myrhh Vanilla

Kingdom Summer Fragrance Reviews

Ask and you shall receive...

(Tl;dr - It's nice, but it's expensive and not as good as Kingdom/other flankers/other similar scents.)

I bought my bottle of this on Ebay (it's readily available from at least one European seller, but it is quite costly.) I fell utterly and completely in love with the original Kingdom. It was so exciting and different and even the bottle was amazing! I had to have it, and I had to have all the flankers too!

I own the original EDP, EDT and the Limited Edition 2004 with the flowers printed on the back of the bottle. I do not have the other two varieties (yet) so I can't compare this version against the whole set.

On its own, this is a very nice perfume. It's light, fresh and and has a dry, spicy feel to it, with a definite touch of citrus. It has a similar sort of vibe as Si Lolita or Hilary Duff's With Love, while at the same time being recognisable as a Kingdom flanker. The sillage is acceptable, if not that impressive, and you do get a few hours of wear out of it.

However. Si Lolita is a lot better value for money and you get a lot more bang for your buck. It lasts longer, smells stronger and I like the scent (a bit) better. With Love is so much cheaper as well, and I've found it is about on par with this scent for how long it lasts and how strong it smells. With Love is £7 for 30ml. I paid nearly £60 for 50ml. Hrm.

The other thing that will prevent me from buying another bottle of this perfume is that it just isn't as rebellious as the original Kingdom. It's nice. It's feminine. It's pretty smelling. Not bad traits for a perfume but the reason I loved the original Kingdom was that it was a little bit dirty and weird. This smells a bit like it, it has the same kinda... scent-theme I guess, but it's underwhelming in comparison. It's not even as good as the other LE I own, the 2004, which has more staying power and isn't quite so samey.
If the EDT is Kingdom lite, this is super lite.

Oh, and the bottle doesn't look half as good as it does in the photos. Although it does do a cool reflective thing where the image fades if you hold it at the right angle. It's kinda browner though. Yeah.

Overall, it's not exactly disappointing. It's one of my favourites. It's just... not as favourite as other, similar scents, nor is it the best flanker for Kingdom. This is a nice choice if the cumin in Kingdom makes you smell like you haven't bathed and you can't find another Limited Edition. There's better options out there if you're not a completist though.

Am loving this bottle, i can wait to try it. but i dont know where i can get this in Nigeria. Pls can someone help with a review....

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alexander McQueen Kingdom Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alexander McQueen Kingdom Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kingdom Summer by Alexander McQueen. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kingdom Summer by Alexander McQueen represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition 2004 Alexander McQueen Kingdom Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Alexander McQueen My Queen Light Mist Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit Torrente L`Or de Torrente Christian Dior Dior Addict Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Christian Dior Dolce Vita Yves Saint Laurent Nu Givenchy Ange ou Demon Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Lancome Tresor Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta