Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

No Regrets Alexandra de Markoff for women

No Regrets Alexandra de Markoff for women
dislike

No Regrets by Alexandra de Markoff is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. No Regrets was launched in 1994. Top notes are mandarin orange, galbanum, osmanthus and ylang-ylang; middle notes are tuberose, orange blossom, lily, gardenia, orris root and night blooming cereus; base notes are tolu balsam, sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and vetiver.

Mandarin Orange Galbanum Osmanthus Ylang-Ylang

Tuberose Orange Blossom Lily Gardenia Orris Root Night blooming Cereus

Tolu Balsam Sandalwood Musk Oakmoss Vetiver

273 Rodeo Drive
Mary J. Blige My Life

No Regrets Fragrance Reviews

jmbmars
jmbmars

I have deepest regrets. This smells very similar to Mary J Blige My Life & Sand and Sable. Except this is much worse. No Regrets has a strong alcohol smell when first sprayed. After that, its just cheap smelling and a waste of money.

HausFrau
HausFrau

My initial reaction to the first spray- a freshly opened pack of cigarettes, a sip of plum wine snuck straight out of the bottle at an unreasonable hour, and one of those packs of raisins you pack in a kid's lunchbox- printed cardboard and all. For some reason I find it almost infuriatingly complicated and unlike anything else I have in my collection. The dry down is beautiful, complex but not as challenging as the top notes are. More lovable and seductive, I still catch a little tobacco, but the night blooming cereus makes it ethereal, and the oakmoss keeps it grounded and balanced. I'll echo another reviewer's impression of black tea with milk and sugar, totally accurate. It's not just in the dry down, it's woven throughout. I've caught whiffs of milky hot tea all day, and realized it was coming from... My cleavage. Haha. This fragrance was on sale for a very good price, and if you were to just sniff the bottle, I could see why. However if given a chance, it develops quite nicely. No regrets indeed!

mymlan
mymlan

No Regrets opens up very syrupy like the tuberose is drenched in sweet peach, or as someone said: fermented fruit. The owerpowering swetness fades and in the heart I get oakmoss, balsam and detect the galbanum which matures this white floral bouquet and makes it a lot more interesting. After the inital spray has faded I like it a lot. As a tuberose addict I want to press the Buy It Now button on this ebay deal, but since I'm downsizing I will not buy it now. Maybe further on. No Regrets is a tuberose fragrance, a bit blended but it's there.

LOLAISA
LOLAISA

I received my No Regrets yesterday. After wearing it all day I found out that it smells on me exactly like warm black English TEA with MILK and shugar...
Not bad thought...!

blueberrymuffin
blueberrymuffin

It`s a nice white floral scent with very distinctive tuberose; soft, creamy,yet fresh and carefree. First notes reminded me of Baroque and Mahora but altogether it is a very different perfume with its own character. Worth trying.

Coutureguru
Coutureguru

It's fascinating to me that such a high quality fragrance as this can be had for a pittance! 200ml for under $30 arrived at my door today and its mine :o) ... ALL MINE!!! Gorgeous, creamy dreamy tuberose from the opening blast, offset beautifully by the galbanum ... I think I've died and gone to Tuberose heaven!! A touch of short lived peach adds a welcome fruitiness, to be replaced by lush white florals. The 'forbidden flower', however, reigns supreme here ... this is a MUST HAVE if you are a Tuberose fan ... I can't comprehend why or how this would find it's way into bargain basement sales?!?!?!? Or even be discontinued for that matter. Humans are such fickle things I suppose ... always on the hunt for the next best thing! Or are we programmed to be like this by the Media Machine? At any rate ... two enthusiastic thumbs up for this gem ... get it while you can!!

jujy54
jujy54

Some regrets (got it cheap on ebay). I'm smelling a motor oil-soaked marshmallow with that strawberry you forgot at the back of the produce drawer in the background. A whiff of tobacco smoke barely redeems it. This might be the perfect dance club masculine, the bottle is spiffy and clever, so I just might re-gift it to my favorite club babe. Will he ever forgive me? ;)

artsymom
artsymom

Tuberose sweetness with a mysterious, warm, ancient quality.

onimoka
onimoka

Soft, warm & comforting fragrance. I can smell the plum note, allthough it is not mentioned. No headache, just cannot get enough of it. Lasts long. On me app 4-5 hours & i have EdT.
I can compare it with Rochas Alchimie. For me, somehow, these two fragrances are related. It is cold and wet outside. I am drinking warm coffee and NO Regrets seems to be just the right parfume for today :)
Love it, not for resell :)

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

The notes sounded good, but when I tried it today, it smelled to me like an old fashioned hairspray from my childhood (Aquanet, maybe?). Not a bad smell, mind you, but not what I'd like a perfume to smell like. It also smells "boozy" to my nose, and something along the line of dried flowers/fruits. I could see this being classified as "sultry", but unfortunately it didn't suit my chemistry. Gorgeous bottle, though. Great name too. No regrets? Uhh....yes - I regret buying this! I will have to resell.

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

I received my package of NO Regrets today. I couldn't wait to rip into the package like a kid opening a Christmas present. I had already applied perfume to my skin so I opted to spray the end of my shirt in order to get a feel for the fragrance. The blast of strong flowers and heavy sweet syrup came on like a dynamite blast. My head was kinda swimmy for a while and lingering into a slight headache. I'm hoping it goes away because I want to love this one so much! It is very rich & reminds me of liquid in urns a greek goddess would have bathed in while in while in her golden bath tub with her maidens filling the tub with this golden syrupy elixir, over ripened fruit, wine and warm water. All the while the Goddess begs to have this thick syrup poured onto her hair and body quickly summoning one of the maidens to run to the secret locations where this elixir is made and buy more...buy it all!!! It's definitely something I would picture a Goddess or Queen wearing and saying in a sharp tone...NO REGRETS...I have NO Regrets!!

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

Maybe it's something about the harmony of mandarin and osmanthus that bursts forth in the opening notes, or the tuberose, gardenia, lily and creamy orange blossom caressing your senses; but this perfume actually manages to smell optimistic.

I was worried that the notes were a bit similar to other perfumes in my ever-growing collection, but indeed, I have No Regrets: this is uniquely its own. Full of joie-de-vivre, uplifting - a perfume to make you smile.

I agree the woods are too lightly done, here - it lacks a certain dryness in the final notes that would have lifted it above and beyond. A shame, but this is still a must-try for those of you seeking something a bit different to try.

I may well layer this, too, with something heavier-hitting to add an extra dimension.

I imagine I'll be wearing a lot of this in the Spring, it's a good mix of cosy warmth and freshly blooming flowers. I worried at one stage that the tuberose (a vital ingredient in the happiness mix) was overdone for my tastes... and you know what? It is a little bit, but I love it all the same. I'll get used to it, I want to make it mine.

It's sexy, but not in an obvious way. This is the kind of sexy of walking hand-in-hand through a Spring shower with the person you love most in the world, coming indoors and towel-drying your hair in the kitchen as a peach pie cooks in the Aga.

Homely sexy. :)

This is a fine dessert wine - a rich, golden elixir to warm every inch of you.

The bottle is rather lovely, too, covered with inspiring quotes that urge you to fling open the curtains and let the sunlight in. This would be a wonderful gift for someone special who you want to cheer up and show them how loved they are!

magie
magie

No Regrets reminds me of plum wine or peach brandy drizzled over....It is fruity, but not the cloying candied fruit of many of today's perfumes, it is saucier, sassier, more fermented. It is warm and seductive,very sexy, but it is also a great comfort fragrance, very cozy.
The opening plums and peaches reminds me a little of Sensual Amber by Bath and Works, but the heart is certainly different. No Regrets is earthy and mossy, with a hint of creamy spice underneath. This is a luxurious winter fragrance. I can just imagine someone on the slopes or at a ski chalet wearing this perfume. It is very long lasting, has great silage, I really enjoyed catching the wefts of perfume during the day, and you cannot beat the price!

glitteralex
glitteralex

The sparkling body cream is absolutely divine! Highly fragranced, it allows me to go all day without re-applying the perfume.

weegee
weegee

This is a new one here although a long time favorite of mine. Oakmoss and night blooming cereus turn this fruity floral into a boozy syrup of deeply ripened peaches and fruit-leather. Musk, sandalwood, balsam and oakmoss basenotes are evident immediately, taking the galbanum and mandarin orange top notes to a Lady Chatterly kind of juicy ripeness. So sexy! Long lasting, too! The bottle is beautiful as well with gold scripted sentiments about love, among them "Living well is the best revenge"; amen

Update: If you like the original Burberry for women but find it tame, No Regrets might suit you. I recently sampled Burberry and found it like a 10% dilution of No Regrets. It's apple instead of peach, but it evokes the same sultryness

No Regrets by Alexandra de Markoff 3.57 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alexandra de Markoff No Regrets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Alexandra de Markoff No Regrets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No Regrets by Alexandra de Markoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No Regrets by Alexandra de Markoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.