Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Heaven Alexandre.J for women and men

Heaven Alexandre.J for women and men
dislike

Heaven Alexandre.J for women and men Pictures

French niche perfume house Alexandre.J presents three new fragrances Pure Art, Heaven, Liyoli within the Ultimate Collection. The fragrances are inspired by art, sculptures and paintings, and the bottles were created with Pâte de Verre technique.

Heaven is powdery, icy, cotton-like scent inspired by clouds, fantasy and heavenly journeys with balloons. “The most precious treasure in my extravagant collections is a hot air balloon. It is one of the oldest, decorated with golden arabesques. I named it Heaven, in tribute to our celestial voyages. On board, as I fly through the clouds, the blue-green of the expanses of the earth gives way to white. Pure white as far as the eye can see. Each airborne outing is like a ticket to paradise. It is hard to come back down to earth. Luckily, I am still perfumed with the cottony scent of the clouds; otherwise no one would believe I took these fabulous trips.”

Top notes: grapefruit, bergamot, lemon. Heart: orange blossom, green notes, snowy notes. Base: white musk, precious woods, pink pepper, vetiver. Heaven was launched in 2014.

Bergamot Grapefruit Lemon

Orange Blossom Green Notes Water Notes

White Musk Pink Pepper Vetiver Precious Woods

Heaven Fragrance Reviews

Abdulla
Abdulla

I got this as a birthday gift recently. Its got a very beautiful (and heavy) box, its presented in a very grande way, like high end jewellery. The bottle is an art piece - the glass changes color, like the mother of pearl - the perfume bottle itself is heavy. Everything about this perfume is beautiful. The scent itself however, in my opinion, is severely lacking. Im not sure I can even describe it as a skin scent. I can smell a faint lemon and a very sweet orange blossom in the beginning, but it is fleeting. It felt like I purchased the bottle, and the scent came as a free bonus.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alexandre.J Heaven fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alexandre.J Heaven, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heaven by Alexandre.J. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heaven by Alexandre.J represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Lacoste Touch of Spring Michael Kors Michael Kors The Body Shop White Musk Liz Claiborne Curve Connect for Men Lolita Lempicka Star Dust Midnight Fragrance Isabela Capeto Isabela Capeto 2 Sonoma Scent Studio Wood Violet Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette Molinard Lavande Ajmal Unveil Prince Matchabelli New Musk Salvador Dali ITISLOVE Intense