Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Heaven Alexandre.J for women and men

Heaven Alexandre.J for women and men
dislike

Heaven Alexandre.J for women and men Pictures

French niche perfume house Alexandre.J presents three new fragrances Pure Art, Heaven, Liyoli within the Ultimate Collection. The fragrances are inspired by art, sculptures and paintings, and the bottles were created with Pâte de Verre technique.

Heaven is powdery, icy, cotton-like scent inspired by clouds, fantasy and heavenly journeys with balloons. “The most precious treasure in my extravagant collections is a hot air balloon. It is one of the oldest, decorated with golden arabesques. I named it Heaven, in tribute to our celestial voyages. On board, as I fly through the clouds, the blue-green of the expanses of the earth gives way to white. Pure white as far as the eye can see. Each airborne outing is like a ticket to paradise. It is hard to come back down to earth. Luckily, I am still perfumed with the cottony scent of the clouds; otherwise no one would believe I took these fabulous trips.”

Top notes: grapefruit, bergamot, lemon. Heart: orange blossom, green notes, snowy notes. Base: white musk, precious woods, pink pepper, vetiver. Heaven was launched in 2014.

Bergamot Grapefruit Lemon

Orange Blossom Green Notes Water Notes

White Musk Pink Pepper Vetiver Precious Woods

Heaven Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alexandre.J Heaven fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alexandre.J Heaven, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heaven by Alexandre.J. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heaven by Alexandre.J represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Bond No 9 West Side Yves Saint Laurent Elle Baldinini Baldinini de Nuit Ramon Molvizar Sol (Sun) Elternhaus Unifaith (MoslBuddJewChristHinDao) Bruno Acampora Sballo Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Smell Bent Sunshine Mariella Burani Messages Stendhal Elixir Noir I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro Parfums de Coeur Sexiest Fantasies Slow Dance