Designers » A » Aromatic Green « Groups

dislike

marine
Desire Blue Alfred Dunhill for men Videos
Desire Blue Alfred Dunhill for men Pictures

Desire Blue by Alfred Dunhill is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Desire Blue was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Romano. Top notes are litchi, mandarin orange, lotus and bergamot; middle notes are orange, brazilian rosewood and sea notes; base notes are tonka bean, amber, musk and benzoin.

Litchi Mandarin Orange Lotus Bergamot

Deserve Blue

Desire Blue Fragrance Reviews

Sajid Rehmani
Sajid Rehmani

I don't like aquatic fragrances much but I fell in love with it when I gave it a sniff at a local store. To me it is not aquatic but reminds me of green forest and lush grass. Not very intense but soft and beautiful. I perfer it to wear in intimate moments as it mixes with my body smell beatifully. It always fetch compliments from my partners and I feel them sniffing it with conscious effort when near to my body.

rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 9/10
sillage : 7/10
longevity :7/10
70% day / 30% night fragrance

doownehpets
doownehpets

Picked this up at Burlington for super cheap on clearance. No wonder no one else picked it up and there's 3 left...it smells awful to me. The lychee is rotten in this. I thought it would smell wonderful, I love lychee. Makes me think of an aquatic version of the original Desire, has the same woody smell even though teak wood isn't listed on this one, but has rotten lychee in it instead of apple. Seriously, I can't get over that. Once it dries down it smells a little better, but all I can think of is that lychee in the beginning and it totally turns me off. Getting rid of this as soon as I can. You may have better results with this, so if you find it for dirt cheap, it's worth a try.

DCTENT
DCTENT

Picked up tonight at ross for 12.99 for 1.7oz.....smells great!!! good blind buy

Escoteric
Escoteric

Gosh great bottle, I think Carolina Herrera CH Prive is based on this bottle. It is cool, minty woodsy. Generally speaking all Dunhill Fragg are absolutely superb. This is wondrous. You can't go wrong. It is for a man in his 30s and up. Sophisticated but so classy.I think I have got just about every Dunhill Frag, my fav being Dunhill Edition but this is great. Just oozes quality.

wilso55
wilso55

I've been using this for 10 years and it's excellent. Fesh fruit and non offensive. People love it. Got my mate wearing it too. Always compliments. Very sweet but not sickly. Unique, and on sale usually for $40. Red is a bit too sweet. Good projection in hot humid weather.

Enchie
Enchie

i like the green notes similar to Amazing Green CDG.

مهدی
مهدی

خیلی قديمه ومعمولی اصلا خوشم نيومد ازش

Aquarisces
Aquarisces

I made a blind purchase after initially reading the notes list and reviews on here. Unfortunately I found that the opening of Dunhill desire blue is way too sweet in a cloying, candy-ish, synthetic way that makes you feel dizzy. In my opinion, this one would be miles better if the lychee note in the openning has more sourness kick that would make you feel a lot more refreshing. I live in a country where you can easily find seasonal lychees for a cheap price and believe me, the lychee note in this one, without the sourness of the fruit, is fake and cloying.

Not a typical blue summer fragrances. So, that might be good if you are looking for a summer fragrance that is a bit unique. The middle and dry down is a bit more acceptable though but the sweet dizzy opening will stay with you for quite a long time and you can still feel parts of it later on too. Good longevity and decent enough sillage.

Tara Fiouzi
Tara Fiouzi

I love this perfume, so seductive and mysterious... perfect for athletic handsome gentlemen!

RobbieX

To add....A lovely silage exudes from this scent - very addictive.

thiefofnoses
thiefofnoses

Desire Blue is unique in the world of aquatic/marine/'blue' fragances in that the lychee gives it a fruity and somewhat feminine kick. The lotus and rosewood play a secondary role, marrying the lychee and marine notes together. While the fragrance notes themselves bear no resemblance to those of the original Desire, I find it a flanker in that it is also sweet and better for daytime use as opposed to nighttime for the original. Like the original Desire it also smells quite 'synthetic' but also like the original Desire, I don't find that to be much of a problem here. This used to be my go-to fragrance during summer, but I find it a little too sweet for my tastes nowadays.

bonovox
bonovox

I would have to agree with a lot of the reviews that can point the notes. Now whether or not you appreciate or like this Desire "Blue" or not is up to each nose. It definitely does start off with a nice citrusy, orange and berry feel with mixes of the sea and rosewood. It is much lighter than the original, obviously for spring time . There is no way I would call this a sporty fragrance. And I think what makes it different from a lot of the other blue aquatics is that on the drydown it has a little more heavy sent that separates it from fragrances I would associate with those 25 and under. Alfred Dunhill is a mature image. I think they captured that here but the synthetic aldehydes make me not rank it up there and probably won't buy it again.

The other thing is I find it to be a whole lot weaker than the original. Maybe it's because I wear when it's warmer outside, but something just doesn't carry or project very well with this.

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

Desire Blue is a very nice citrus/aquatic. It has a light, fruity, and soft opening. The heart of DB is the sea notes with a slight woody background. The litchi really stays noticeable throughout the length of this scent. The ending is basically a light tonka or musk.

There are sometimes good reasons why fragrances are popular and I think this flanker from Dunhill is an easy thumbs up. It's different enough from your average citrus or aquatic that it may very well deserve a place on your shelf.

Nick M
Nick M

"Blue" frags are usually too predictable, but this is doing something special for me. I can't pinpoint what I like about it; maybe it's that giant squid eyeball from the notes above. All in all, a nice wildcard aquatic that smells like a different fruit each time I wear it.

It's a bit too sweet for me overall, but the rest is good enough to make up for it.

Ayl
Ayl

باحال و خوشبو . جوون پسند و خوشحال . پر انرژی و خنک . فقط یه عیب داره ، اونم این که از روش به دفعات کپی کردن البته شایدم امتیاز به حساب بیاد براش چون حتماً محبوبه که از روش کپی کردن دیگه !ء

Well, I sprayed this on and liked it for about 30 seconds. Then I didn't. Then I did again.
There's something about the marine note in here that I don't care for. That fake synthetic saltiness calone can have seems to come and go.
In a way it reminds me of Issey Miyake & Acqua di Gio, but I don't dislike it nearly as much as I do those two.
The litchi note is definitely prominent. I get more bergamot than orange or mandarin. Lotus stands out as well and a pleasant warm woodiness from the rosewood.
I'd say Desire Blue is better than your average aquatic.

usas
usas

Like the topnotes. There's something in the drydown I don't like. However, this specific note is what gives the fragrance its character. Not really my sort of thing, I guess.

6,5/10

fungest
fungest

memories..the second perfume i have after hugo boss..
very good smell but ..projection and sillage under average :((((

johnnyjazz
johnnyjazz

Alfred Dunhill's Desire Blue is a litchi bomb for those who prefer a flightier, light and feminine kick to their masculine fragrances. The litchi strongly grips Desire Blue from the beginning and overwhelms it with a synthetic dominance that destroys any chance of me enjoying this fragrance deep into the dry-down. It's green, yes, but it's also extremely high-pitched and synthetic. There's no real balance here as the mandarin and lotus serve as simple background noise and are too soft, allowing the litchi to overwhelm. What's left? Not much. A touch of woods and musk that still can't manage to extinguish the litchi and a heart of sea notes that only seems to worsen the synthetic vibe of this fragrance. I'm rarely negative but this is absolutely a scrubber in my humble opinion. Sure, it's unique and original for a male scent in that the litchi normally reserved for feminine scents take prominence here, but this is not quality organic juice by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, judging from my experience; it's a repellant and caused many a negative reaction when I tested it at work, the gym and at home.
Sure longevity is quite good at around 6-10 hours and sillage extremely strong the first 3-4 hours of wear before settling down to a moderate level of projection, but very few men want to smell like this. Best left for spring and summer and as a once in a blue moon fragrance if you really insist on wearing this.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

nice..smell like the top notes to Nikos Sculpture!

mrperfumed
mrperfumed

one of the best men fragrances of all time

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

very good aquatic scent... Somewhat unique for it's fruitiness. Water notes dominates here but they are very well blended with fruits. I give dunhill credit for making an aqua that is not citrussy. Sure it is citrussy in the opening, but it quickly loose them for the sweet fruits. Really nice smell..!

Jwaks
Jwaks

The lychee in this makes the opening and first few hours harsh, sour and synthetic smelling. IMHO there are much better, smoother, fresh acquatics out there such as Chanel Allure Homme sport, Bvlgari avqua and the like. I tried very hard to like this scent but it just smells like sour chemical bug spray for the first few hours. Maybe ok for the younger crowd, 25 and under, but not for me.

ikuone
ikuone

i tried before. it has very calm and relax scent but not so strong. It didn't last more than 4 hours on my skin. I prefer dunhill red or london more than this one. but still it's a good perfume to use rather than u bought weird name perfume

spartan
spartan

Love it, Blue is for Day, Red is for Night. Both are Amazing Fragrances. A must have for all serious collectors.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne mix with sea breeze aqua vibe & tabacco vibe. This cologne is good for Summer season

bhaskar.dangat
bhaskar.dangat

The Bottle Looks nice, the smell is awesome too, very sensual, but doesn't last long, and low on projection on my skin. :(

zack4eva
zack4eva

we got this for my dad years ago! i loved the way it smelled it on him.

DemetriaNatasya
DemetriaNatasya

I dream about this! Anddddd got this 100ml for my 14th birthday! Yay! Still have it. Smells aqua and PURE sexy! Use it when schooldays.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

This is nothing special. It's a t-shirt and jeans summer scent. It's got a cotton candy-like opening that is just so synthetic but after about 30 minutes, it turns fresher and muskier, almost like a polo sport or cool water sort of fragrance. It's a decent cheap fragrance. I won't buy it again because I can get better fresher fragrances for less. Longevity is average (about 5 hours) Sillage is moderate(3-6 hrs.)

evilspin
evilspin

This is pretty much the day wear version of the original Desire (red). A sport edition if you will.

[email protected]
shakur10011@aol.com

has been a favorite i n the collection since its induction in 2000, i have very classic scents such as vetiver edt, eau sauvage edt, girgio of beverly hills edt, and many others. of my new school scents i have a cartier fetish (many bottles of different scents) along with a bottle of armani black code and dunhill desire blue , and it fits!!! my taste is various like grey flannel, halston z-14, polo, classics again, and dunhill fits in. its nothing like the classics or the the modern cartier's and thats its claim to my vanity tray of numerous scents, and again IT FITS!!!

tamura.noriko.7
tamura.noriko.7

i just get the perfume..i didn't know how to describe a perfume..but for me..dunhill desire blue has sad feel inside it..i keep smelling it and somehow i just get into the mood! haha..seriously i recommended this perfume..^,^

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially sour, harsh, strong synthetic frag, which after a couple of hours becomes fresh, modern and a lovely care free frag..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-1.5 hours. 1 foot projection, however half the room was flooded on first application. I was expecting a real great freshie, and what I get is a sour, harsh, pungent, rotten fruit frag which did not appeal to me or my wife at all. Some may think this a fruity chemical mess. This is like Georgio Beverley Hills Wings Homme or Jacques Bogart Silver Scent and very synthetic

1.5 hours - 3.5 hours. 7 inch projection. Softening a little, thank goodness. I get flickers of what it is what trying to do - it is trying to be sexy and I think it falls short.

3.5 hours - 5 hours - 4 inch projection. Its getting more diluted, more alluring, less harsh, the best bit. Much more like a freshie scent and very nice and alluring. Worth the wait, yes I think so

5 hours - 7 hours. 3 inch projection, but subtle. It trails more than projects

7- 9 hours. Close to skin

The bottle lid which flips sideways is really cheap and plasticy, so I recommend those who like bottles should stay away

This is 85% the same as Dunhill Red but Blue is like a more aqua/diluted version of Red and more modern and fresher

This is not really a fresh summer chilled frag- the start is far from it and it is harsh and bitter, though at the end gets really quite nice and alluring and watery- is it worth the wait? Try it and see? After a couple of hours it is very fresh and alluring

shamus1
shamus1

I am very surprised I like this as much as I do. First, it is not an aquatic fragrance. There is an aquatic note in this, but it's not at all dominant, and it's really well blended so as to give lightness and lift to the sweet soapiness of the fragrance.

Desire Blue is a true flanker of Desire For Men. They are VERY similar in that they both have a sweet, floral soapiness that dominates and defines both fragrances. Blue is drier, not quite as sweet, and a lot greener smelling than Desire For Men. It reminds me a lot of Greenbriar by Caswell-Massey, or even a cross between Cool Water and Irish Spring Soap.

This isn't really my style because it's sweeter than what I usually like to wear, and it's not very unique, but its cheerful, uplifting smell is hard to resist.

MY RATING: 7.5/10

pob75
pob75

This is initially quite subtle smelling but projects well. It is fresh and slightly sweet but with green notes as well. Balances fresh and green and masculine. It feels aquatic rather than heavy and gets slightly soapy and deeper late on. There is a definite vanilla vibe to me, despite no vanilla in the listed notes.

Based on 2 sprays it is subtle but for 3 or 4 hours it projects very well. By 6 hours it is close to the skin. By 8 hours it is fading and going. With 4 sprays it seems to last almost twice as long.

A fresh, summery everyday-type fragrance. It is good/very good rather than excellent but I like it and would buy it again.

Barolo
Barolo

In a world littered with dog fragrances this one is a breath of fresh air.

Just nice from the opening on and it gets better and better from there.

I've had my hands on 50 some samples/bottles over the last few weeks, and have found so many of these fragrances disappointing. This one isn't my favorite, but it isn't disappointing like so many others.

soned
soned

Am I the only one here getting a similar scent to Diesel Plus Plus?. It seems to be a tone down version, much more fresh and less sticky. I like this one much more, since the sweetness is tone down a lot, but I still get that milky note!. At the end, this one becomes much more serious, is not fresh anymore, more like woody/amber mix. Aquatic.......nope, I don't get that at all. The sillage and projection is very good without a doubt, you will get noticed.

rx
rx

Sampled one when I was 26 and disliked it. Try again one year ago. It seems 8 years made a difference in one's scent preference, what was an awful smell now become nice and likable. Lesson learned: try what perfume you dislike a few years later and see if it differs then. Perhaps like me, you will find it's an amazing discovery.

shak2
shak2

it holding the smell whole day....great i love it!!

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

huele fenomenal.

tutu1234
tutu1234

This is simply a beautiful fragrance - opening may be a bit fresh, however, the dry down is unique and sophisticated. I can't explain the scent of this fragrance in words, but definitely it is very Unique unlike others who have claimed it to be not so unique.

I would define it as Unique Fruity Aquatic. What I smell is a nice blend of Litchi, Sea/Water/Fresh Notes, Lotus (for sure a prominent note), Mandarin Orange and Musk as other prominent notes. Very Satisfied with the Buy.

Longevity: Is great on my skin.

Projection: Is above average and not on the face would get you complements for sure.

Silliage: Great,it will leave a scent trail.

Over all a great buy for all those who like Sweet, Fresh Aquatics.

vita amelia
vita amelia

yes its nice,but kinda boring and too sweet.. poor lasting power.. i keep stay away from my boyfriend when he wearing this.. do not know why,it was made me dizzy.

Ish37
Ish37

Buen perfume, pero no es el mejor. Huele bastante bien, pero se siente algo químico al principio, aunque unos segundo después produce un buen aroma su duración en mí es de unas 5 a 6 horas, es decir aceptable.Un buen golpe de la casa inglesa, sin embargo es totalmente inferior a su hermano "ROJO" en todos los aspectos,aunque sigue siendo bueno. 7.8/10

UrbanEnergy
UrbanEnergy

Only the top notes smell interesting. On my skin the base notes smell horrible. Poor longevity. Good for those who like the aquatic/fresh genre of perfumes.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Nice floral note
Nice aquatic note
Nice woody and green notes
But altogether, not so much. Overall the smell mostly reminds me of something used in the spray of a cleaning product. It is a noce smell but people in Australia may find it reminiscant in the same way I do.

Xeen
Xeen

I need your help pls... Which one better, desire blue or dunhill london ?

Update : i'm agree with jasonx... i feel like a huge glass of ice tea + sugar now lol

next, i'm gonna buy dunhill london

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Dunhill Desire Blue EDT

It's so fruity at the beginning! I do notice a very light sweet scent, maybe it's the litchi and bergamot together, a very light sweetness with a bright citrus note to lift up your mood.
Faded into lotus later on with the aquatic notes, while you can still get the bergamot at the same time, makes you feel so relax and delightful.
Finally the rosewood comes to play its part, which is not being a strong one, it's light and more youthful form in Desire Blue. The scent from here can keep to a few hours, then it turns to a very clean white musk still with the aquatic notes, and you can definitely notice the tonka bean and the amber coming, again not a creamy one, it's so fresh and cozy.

Everything is so fresh and light in this blue bottle, that makes it not being too masculine. Every age can wear it but it's definitely more of a spring/Summer scent with the green, aquatic notes. I love smelling it on guys but ladies can wear it too, if you're looking for a fresh, relaxing one. Everyone around me likes it, It's a unisex gem with a nice design of a handcarry drinking bottle with a silver cap. =)

Form the beginning to the dry down is so smooth! Not every aquatic/green notes based perfume can do that, as far as I know, my Dior Cherie L'eau fail on that.

Longevity: Quite good on my dry skin, at least 5 hours+, tested on FEB.

Sillage: Average, quite good for an EDT.

CP value: Quite Acceptable. I got it online for US$50, 100ml/3.3oz.

Targeting: Mostly under 30, but I think it could be cute and fresh for a men who is 40+.

Score: ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆ 8/10.

Enjoy! xoxo FiFi.

MAHENDRA
MAHENDRA

You do get noticed and praised
It does smell like Indian incense at times,

But I personally feel, it’s more of Night perfume than day,

Lasting power on body skin dependant,

Summary;
Since many people using ,
A common perfume, with unique scent.

Bastian-Fleming
Bastian-Fleming

i have this perfume and till now i just use it less than half bottle.,the mix of sea note and something like bublegum note make me bit dizzy and sick.,i cant smell the fresh note of this perfume because to many sweet aromatic. Just need some time to adapt with this fragrance.,

the longevity is good about 6 hours and match in daily use

The plus about this fragrance is the unique bottle hhhahaha

My score ; 6/10

RobbieX

This is a pleasant fragrance that evolves into a lovely fresh, fruity smell. Some mint in the top note would have lifted it a bit I think. The drydown is the best bit - a tobacco-like pleasant, sweet, fresh smell. I can't detect a marine note in this myself though. This is like Bogart's Silver Scent in my opinion. There is a Dunhill Red Desire note in there too. Longevity is good. A very nice long lasting man's cologne.

periquito89
periquito89

I couldn't apreciate this scent. Clean, light, but there is something about its sweet that bores me. More to a perfumed softener than others blue scents I know, and even less pleasant on my skin.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

I think this is an AMAZING fragrance! Very unique spicy and aqua notes. Distinctly remember getting compliments from the ladies with this one...a classic!

Dad jax
Dad jax

I agree it smells great like the DD Red but i donot agree on longevity, cus i admit i gotta worst dry skin of the mellinum but my mates (perfume buddys) who are blessed with oily pro perfume skin also failed both the DD versions !

This fragrance really surprised me! I expected an aromatic aquatic and this is classified as an aromatic green and now I see why. I loved Desire for a Man and expected this to be a watery weak scent and it is nothing of the sort...

This is crafted in the classic style of three scent 'chords' composed of four 'notes' each. I find scents made in this fashion very well-balanced and usually harmonise well on my skin.

This begins with the zesty citrus of mandarin and bergamot but has the subtle sweet juiciness of lychee and the soft floralcy of aquatic lotus flower...heavenly! The citrusy water vibe continues in the heart, accented by rosewood (yum) and mahogany, is very crisp and unique. This projects very well for a 'blue' scent. The drydown is smooth and sexy with sweet tonka and warm, smooth benzoin balancing amber's richness and a very clean musk. All through a wearing of this you are delighted by different nuances between the notes and accords present. When I wore it last a few days ago I did a lot of fast walking in mid-70 degree temperatures and full sun and my body heat seemed to magnify and project the scent without getting a sweatiness or sourness to it, as some citrus heavy scents can. Say what you will about 'modern' Dunhill scents...this one is fantastic!

Sillage: great
Longevity: super
Overall: 4.5/5

This is so sexy and quite different from the original red Desire yet somehow similar in it's subtle sweetness and its overall vibe. Clean and fresh like many other blues, warm and sweet and very long lasting unlike any I have tried yet. I was going to get Givenchy PH Blue Label, but decided at the last minute to get this, and for a blind buy (based on the comparative reviews here), I made the right choice...and stand by it!

bumrush1223
bumrush1223

great scent, i love it! i bought a bottle after reading all the recommendations here. lasts about 6 hours on me. cool bottle design too. :)

varondandy
varondandy

i like this one. very good for summer.clean.so far 7+ hours and still smells great.ciao!

Rich28
Rich28

This cologne right here began it all for me. My love affair with fragrances began with Desire Blue. It's one of the best fragrances out there in my opinion and it's not widely known and used for that matter where I live giving me that element of exclusivity.

I came across this smell at a duty free store in the airport about 5 years ago. I was hooked on the first whiff all the notes in this fragrance are perfectly blended, it's a light smell not too overpowering and not over burdened with citrus.

The only words that I can come up with to describe this scent is warm and smooth. It's not a formal smell but can work well in the office. Anyone who wears this fragrance is saying I'm approachable, easygoing and youthful.

urobian
urobian

This is a hidden gem. Unique in category is what i can say. Desire blue is an oustanding fragance that i can enjoy like no others. The first minutes open your nose with energetic and luminous notes with a fruity combo, the other side of the smell change to an oceanic and relaxing feeling, finally a soft floral-aromatic wall stay with a great longevity and sillage.

omega_69
omega_69

Great summertime fragrance. My number one summer scent.

abi_ebi_abed
abi_ebi_abed

very light cologne
it is between dunhill(brown) and desire
cool fragrance
it disperse very good in evening

SaintLue
SaintLue

When I First sampled It I Didnt really like it.That was before i had a lil Knowlege Of Frangrance.Seemed To Light.But I Bought i 4.2oz Bottle and really Enjoy It.Great For Everyday Use.Not for me for Nightwear.It also smells abit Like BLV Pour Homme.Which I Like as Well.Over Very Nice.

(****)

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

this is what im talking about! a scent for all occasions that you cant go wrong with,and it smells WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

arladanielle
arladanielle

What a mixture of pure enlivening indulgence!i bought this as a gift to my hubby for 3 Christmases already and he says his day isn't complete without a spray.I guess it added up to his confidence and charm. For me he smells of fresh sea mist and musk and at the end of the day i get to enjoy the scent again.
Girls, if you want your man to be huggable at dawn(and at dusk) buy him one!!

WoonD
WoonD

when i am wearing it, everybody keep asking me what perfume is that, haahaa
Fresh,long lasting and i love it so much

Claustrofobya
Claustrofobya

damn man, it's great, my girl's legs just start to tremble when i'm spray it on my neck (what is a little bad for me because when my desire blue is gone, she might leave me, hahaha) it's beautifuly fresh, without leaving the sexy side. thanks dunhill

guest_surya vai
guest_surya vai

i'm using this, and it smells just wonderful. my girlfriend love the smell on me :)

it smells sweet and blue at the same time. last very long on me :)

jasonx
jasonx

I don't want to be harsh but this one is really a joke. It starts out kinda ok but just 10 minutes later, the only thing I can smell is ice tea. Honestly, just like you pour tea all over your body and that's it! One of the worst I've smelled so far!

cresta
cresta

Very sexual smell...

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Better than AQVA or Allure Sport or any "pure" perfume out there. What a cute bottle! Manly, fairplay and style. What a wonderful scent! Not something so special, Blue Desire's a casual wear which is really fresh, pure, free spirit, and also attractive and youthful. Besides, it has such a great longervity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Desire Blue by Alfred Dunhill. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Desire Blue by Alfred Dunhill represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.