Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Bai Alfred Sung for women
dislike

tuberose
Bai Alfred Sung for women Pictures Bai Alfred Sung for women Pictures

'A perfect drop of water' is a fragrance, presented in 2006, and named BAI. It is a limited edition, just like its predecessor Sha. Bai brings the notes of lotus, yuzu and tuberose in the top notes. The heart beats in the rhythm of pure jasmine, mimosa, and gardenia. The base brings incense, patchouli and sensual white musk.

Tuberose Yuzu Water Lily

Mimosa Gardenia Jasmine

Patchouli Incense White Musk

Bai Fragrance Reviews

glitteralex
glitteralex

This is a brilliant floral in that the white flowers blend seamlessly and almost jump off your skin in the same manner which a flower exudes its fragrant molecules to attract bees and birds.

The florals blend beautifully with a coconut note, soft woods, and white musk. I can't find any incense or patchouli, which is good, since the white flowers take center stage here and there's no room for dominant base notes. The composition is rather minimalist, but it's certainly not a soliflore. A perfect fragrance for warm summer evenings. Sillage and longevity are impressive even in the EDT.

vv1978
vv1978

I actually am a big fan of Alfred Sung's male and female scents this one was very familiar to me as it is quite like the Guy Laroche Fidji from the 70's which I would wear in the summer back then. I wear this in the summer as well it is fresh and tropical. If you were able to wear Fidji back in the day this is very much like it in every way.

DianaID
DianaID

Beautiful,light scent but does not last long. Like for weekends and leisure. Very floral without being cloying.

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

Creamy, slightly soapy citrus, and light floral nuances are the mainstays of Bai. Really fresh and creamy floral in the opening. Mid notes are more subdued and balmy. I could barely detect patchouli in the fragrance and that worked for me. I found Bai understated and classic, extremley pretty and elegant. I did appreciate all the subtlety of this fragrance and enjoyed it very much.

Appropriate for office, dressy day occasions, daytime, spring/summer. I rate this 7 out of 10 overall, the sillage gives medium projection but I wished it had lasted a bit longer. Lovely fragrance, nevertheless.

i like it. lots of gardenia and jasmine. a quite unique floral with lasting power on me for about 3-4 hours. very strong and then quiets down to a musky very flowery fragrance. nice. 7.5 out of 10.

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

Just received my EDT today. Jasmine, Gardenia and Tuberose scream at me upon the initial spray....which I love by the way! After only a couple minutes, the loudness calms quietly into a smooth tropical flower mixture (let's say similar to a fresh tropical flower lei) that is so breath taking and intoxicating. There's a pure or clean note to Bai as well and I know it doesn't list Coconut but I am really getting a coconut note. I love it! I know I'll be reaching for it a lot this summer.

Negative: It doesn't last long! I've reapplyed three times today but I'm willing to do that because it smells so darn good!

guest_Olivia
guest_Olivia

Bai is the Chinese for the colour white
this fragrance features the traditional chinese scent of lotus, jasmine and incense
and the bottle is made to be like china
i like this perfume from inside out.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I love Bai, it is one of my favorite of all of my Alfred Sund fragrances. I'm not fond of the look of the bottle, when you see Jewell and Bijou it seems he put so much into the fragrance he should have put just as much into the bottle.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alfred Sung Bai fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alfred Sung Bai, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bai by Alfred Sung. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bai by Alfred Sung represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ellen Tracy Imagine Givenchy Amarige Mariage Alfred Sung Bijou Alfred Sung Jewel Salvatore Ferragamo Parfum Subtil Waterford Lismore Oscar de la Renta Oscar Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Givenchy Ysatis Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Guy Laroche Fidji Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar Burberry Touch for Women Vera Wang Truly Pink Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Versace Versace Essence Ethereal Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Exotic Roxy Roxy Love DSQUARED² She Wood Golden Light Wood Banana Republic Rosewood