Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Jewel Alfred Sung for women
dislike

coconut
Jewel Alfred Sung for women Pictures Jewel Alfred Sung for women Pictures

One of the most interesting Sung's fragrances by design is for sure Jewel – a real jewel of the Sung's collection. Transparent and luminous, wafting with floral waves it was presented in 2005. In the top notes it brings a bright optimism of neroli and sweetness of mouthwatering peer, slightly touched by nutmeg. The heart is composed of orange blossom, jasmine, and exotic frangipani. The base is composed of coconut, plum and mimosa.

This bottle jewel was created by Jerome Dinand, and it comes as 30ml perfume, 30ml, 50ml and 100ml EDP, and with matching body care products.

Black Currant Pear Neroli

Today Tomorrow Always Together

Jewel Fragrance Reviews

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

On me this starts a fresh citrusy floral, going to a pear heavier floral. It stays close to the skin, lasts about 3 hrs. Nice for work. Love the bottle.

Glynis49
Glynis49

Love love this fragrance!

christinavictory
christinavictory

This is a cheaper (somewhat more toned down) version of Thierry Mugler Alien. It's pretty much pure jasmine, not as much coconut and tropicalness as I'd hoped, but this definitely has its place. I might wear it to a cocktail bar or something. Not unpleasant, not my favorite. I'll wear it sometimes, maybe to a cocktail bar, or karaoke.

rainingroses
rainingroses

To me, this is very light, airy. I blind bought it because it seemed heavy on white florals (which I love!) and I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

On me, it starts out very heavy on pear. This disappoints me a little, because I don't usually love fragrances that are fruit based. But at least the pear is very fresh and not cloying.

The pear stays, but after the first hour or so it just lurks in the background. Then the neroli comes out, and turns the fragrance soapy for a while. I'm loving that so I'm not complaining! Then I can smell a whole lot of frangipani and jasmine, and a tiny bit of plum. No coconut whatsoever on my skin.

To me, this is a very playful scent. More innocent than serious.

I'll file this in my "likes, not loves" folder. :) It's very fresh and airy and will be nice for summer but the staying power is sadly pretty bad on me.

Christina0065
Christina0065

Such a very pretty, lovely, feminine, sexy scent!! I Love it!!

mandiemag
mandiemag

This is weird to say, but I have found that this is the perfect fragrance to wear with my Nivea lotion that I absolutely cannot do without in the wintertime. Where Jewel is more of a springtime fragrance, when paired with the Nivea it is a warm, cozy, CLEAN, frangipani-ripe plum-coconut water skin scent. Close sillage, and on me it lasts hours. Clings to hair and clothes (sweaters and coats especially, so be careful. It's more like a full perfume than an EDP.). I LOVE Jewel...one of the best blind buys I've ever pulled off. And I can't get over how cute the bottle looks. It's my favorite Alfred Sung fragrance.

vv1978
vv1978

Big fan of Alfred Sung as many of his fragrances are easy for me to wear or blend well with my chemistry, every perfume of his smells from first spray to a card the same on my skin. When finding fragrances this is a good indicator for me. Jewel was a gift I wanted Sha at the time which I love. I received many compliments from women at work which I reserved this for, it is a soft floral that lingers not sharp but lovely like a spring garden late afternoon. I liked this fragrance for winter as the lasting notes on me are warming, soft, and linger.

sharondt12

I absolutely LOVE Jewel by Alfred Sung. It is absolutely divine. I get compliments everytime i wear it and it smells gorgeous for quite a while. im not a perfume connoisseur, but my nose really really likes this perfume. its a WINNER!!!

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Slightly soapy, beachy white floral. This would be a perfect summer fragrance for a girl in college. The frangipani adds a delicious touch. Is it very distinctive? No. But it's very nice in its own way and at this price you can't go wrong. The bottle is very pretty as well, so I'd say this scent is a win-win.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Inoffensive white floral with a touch of tropical feel to it from the coconut. Very soapy in the opening but then it mellows out into a creamy white floral. Not heavy enough for the winter or night time but a nice summer white floral.

lauren.schwartz.902
lauren.schwartz.902

I find the white florals and jasmine in this way to strong and the coconut not strong enough. I like vanilla, coconut, extremely sweet, citrusy, fresh, and fruity scents such as prada candy, pink sugar, Ed hardy hearts and daggers, Ralph Lauren women's 2, escada cherry in the air, etc. so I thought I'd try something different. I do kind of like jadore though but this is a big no.

SueLidstone
SueLidstone

I like this perfume so much, but every time I wear it I start sneezing! Out of all my perfumes it's the only one that does this to me, too bad because it smells beautiful, light, fresh and creamy! I have an almost full bottle of Jewel on my dresser just sitting there. However, the bottle is gorgeous so I guess it will make a pretty ornament!

hopebowstar
hopebowstar

Jewel is a very light fragrance. It seems to disappear too quickly to be appreciated. Perhaps the bottle I bought was older, I don't know. I usually love Alfred Sung's fragrances. Unless I can smell a brand new bottle better, I will not buy it again. The bottle is very nice-beautiful enough for display.

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

pretty, refreshing, soapy on me. very light. most perfumes last all day on me, but sadly jewel doesn't :( i got it at a very cheap price at tj maxx, but probably won't be buying it again.

sharondt12

This is an awesome perfume. I love it and get compliments all the time. It has a certain smell to it as i think its the coconut influence. Im not a connoisseur on perfumes, just one who likes to stink good. This one does it for me.

I've grown to like this a lot. I smell a lot of orange blossom in this, with a bit of jasmine. Sometimes orange blossom can be too sweet to me, but the jasmine tones that down. This is a pretty floral scent for every day, like most of Alfred Sung's fragrances.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Nice spring/Summer time scent.
I am detecting the Orange blossom and Jasmine the most but the slight bit of coconut tones down the scent of the white floral.
It comes in a pretty nice bottle and it can be purchased at a pretty great price.
Just spray this one lightly though or it may become suffocating to people who are more so sensitive to fragrances.
Its worth the price its sold for :)
I just want to add that this perfume lasts a long time so its definitely worth the price :)

smellME
smellME

This is not a winter scent but I was dying to try it ! This will be kept away as a secret till spring is here, you know the feeling when somebody asks you what you are wearing and you dont wanna tell...this is it...
The neroli opening is zesty and quite strong, when it settles there is a wonderful jasmine, orange fl and frangipani, where the frangipani is really nice and calm, since I dont usually like it. The base is the best, coconut and plum is heaven on me and it doesnt ever become suntan feeling about it, but just fresh. This will be perfect to freshen up on a hot sticky summerday and nice to have another coconut scent as the coconut lover I've become , lately ....
Thanks Dear Pollygolightly for another great swap !

No perfume has made me sneeze like this...I couldn't figure out what note made me , but knew I had to swap those 100 ml fresh and a little mysterious scent a swapper friend in Sweden is taking care of it now...

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

Very sweet strong jasmine. I can smell the pear-jasmine combination the whole time. then some coconut sweet jasmine, not actual coconut scent, just the creaminess/sweetness. I am not sure i get the hints of plum because i did layer it with the body shop plum lotion. There is a lot of white floral going on mixed with sweetness from the fruits. I am not crazy about the juice, the bottle is very original though. I dont mind swapping this away, but i think i would really love to add the bottle in my collection.

icekat
icekat

Jewel is a lovely scent that combines sweet and crispy, juicy and clean in one sparkly and dreamy floral bouquet. I picture a beautiful girl in a white dress with flowing long hair standing at the edge of a clear pond with water lilies when I wear this scent. Jewel has beautiful silky excellence of a white floral combined with the pure and innocent charm of clear and gentle luxurious soap.

The scent opens with crispy and fresh blend of neroli. In a few minutes, the scent unveils the lovely layer of juicy fruits. The orange blossom and neroli keep this scent crisp and fresh. The creamy jasmine and frangipani are lush but not cloying. In the heart stage, the scent acquires slightly soapy qualities but it does not overpower this scent. I would describe it as creamy and crisp floral with just a touch of soap to keep it fresh. Unfortunately the scent becomes extremely light in the dry down. It smells clean and soapy but I was hoping for more noticeable creamy and silky notes from the coconut and plum.

The longevity is not that great on my skin. I keep on reapplying but the scent is lovely in the first couple of hours. Overall score is 7.5/10. I do prefer this scent to other soapy floral scents. It has well-balanced bouquet and the soapy notes do not drown other notes. It is great for spring and summer.

suway
suway

to me this is floral n sweet but in a good way... the dry down is kinda soapy with a hint of sweet plum.
and the bottle is to die for =)

Explorer01
Explorer01

I got a Tester spray for this, it smells REALLY Soapy to me, not a pleasant smell to me. Not for me.

A sweet tropical white floral. There is nothing offensive or offputting about this, but I find it a bit too floral and nothing else. There is nothing spicy or fresh or fruity on me, and it seems to be missing a solid base note, like woods or musk or vanilla. The bottle is very pretty, like a jewel sculpture, with the sprayer at the bottom. Worth having if you like to collect pretty bottles, but for me, the fragrance is nothing special.

A very nice every-day-fragrance. Great white flowers, a hint of pear, a hint of coconut and a small splash of black currant. Very soft and gentle but yet intensive in a good way. Wonderful for spring /summer. On my skin I don't get the soapy note at all. Longlasting - about 6-7 hours. On my skin Jewel reminds me of Marc Jacobs Women, not totally copys but maybe 75-85 % similar, Jewel is a littel bit softer - maybe the coconut-turn does that.

Härlig varje-dag-doft. Härligt vita blommor, liten dos päron, liten dos av kokos och en liten dutt av svarta vinbär. Mjuk och kvinnlig men ändå intensiv när man kommer nära mig som bär Jewel. Suverän doft för vår/sommar. På min hud framträder inte den tvåliga doftnoten som några upplever. Bara fräscha blomnoter. En doft som sitter otroligt länge på mig - 6-7 timmar. På min hud påminner Jewel om Marc Jacobs Woman, inte helt men ganska lika - 75-85 %, Jewel är lite mjukare det är kanske kokosnöten som gör den avrundningen.

jennifer.herndon
jennifer.herndon

Wow, I really like the way this works on my skin. Oddly, it doesn't come across as a warm weather fragrance on my skin. Yes, there are the fruits and the white flowers that generally apply to warmer temperatures, but there is a rich agent at work on my skin that just cries out for use cooler weather. I'm not sure what it is. Coconut, maybe?

While Jewel is what one would call a 'safe' scent, I don't find it boring at all. Also, it's not an overwhelming scent on me. Huge plus :-)

madhatter1
madhatter1

Was a nicevfloral...I must of liked it cuz I used it all up and kept the nice unique designer bottle.

onlineallday
onlineallday

Nice scent, nice collectible bottle. I'd love one but it's got too much white flower for my taste.

claudiali
claudiali

Nice smell, but too safe and simple. Won't buy.
Love the bottle design anyway!

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

This is a just "okay" fragrance .Creamy floral/fruit opening it moves into a I-am-eatting-a-whole-wheat-bagel-while-near-fruit(peach/pear/melon)and flowers.
Possible occasional tiny whiffs of cedar/pepper-maybe.
The bottle is gorgeous but the scent is kinda boring.Pretty safe for work scent though .

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Super simple fragrance without being too linear. This is frangipani (aka plumeria) in a big way--sweet, balmy tropical flowers that are very subtley bejewelled with sparkling fruits.

This is a really clean, pure and girly scent that does remind me of a good quality floral soap, rich with natural oils.

Without a heavy base, this doesn't warm down too much and manages to blossom continuously.

This could get a little heady if waxy white florals don't wear well on your skin. However, I still find this a beautiful, crystalline tribute to the frangipani.

A clear white floral with pear notes. In the end, there is mothball-free white jasmine, and a faint note like powdered milk. It's not bad, but it's not my type of thing, and the watery white floral is really something I don't care for much. Love the bottle, though.

guest_Helen
guest_Helen

To me this is pretty agressive floral, and not light or airy at all. It is very powdery on me, and I feel old when I wear this... HATE this scent.

iset
iset

Simply crazy about this fragrance. It just wasn't as popular as I thought it should have been. I always get loads of compliments for this jewel of a fragrance.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

For me, this is a light, fresh, juicy floral. Very wearable for the office, even if it's a little strong in the morning. It dries down to a nice soapy clean scent - but not too soapy. I found the sillage and longevity to be quite good, although others here seemed to have a problem with it. I'm glad I bought this, and the price was great. This is also a great one to wear to bed after taking a nice hot shower. ETA: The opening of Jewel reminds me very much of Oriflame's Grace. Both open with the same big white flowers. But the dry downs are completely different - Grace is a warm vanilla-y musk and Jewel is kinda soapy. I love them both!

njdeb
njdeb

Pretty, delicate, fresh, calming floral. Meadow flowers and a clean, light breeze. Thought I smelled apple, but from the listed notes I guess it's pear which lends a nice juicy effect. Just wish it were stronger and longer lasting

Solvita
Solvita

Just have received a mini.I like this fragrance!it is floral,light,creamy,will be great for summer.

nicol
nicol

smells wonderful and fresh and clean like a floral soap but lasts about ten minutes

vioversilver
vioversilver

I would say this is a juicy, white floral scent ,aquatic even, which is not my type at all, I go more for the warmer,full bodied fragrances - but yet, for some reason this has an appeal to me.

The whispery exotic flora make their appearance first on my skin.

A little bit later orange blossoms , or more like orange blossom buds, like when you sniff them real close! - almost bitter but in a clean , refreshing way , the pear (which I'm learning I like alot in these lighter type scents) really contributes its just right sweetness, "juiciness".

The coconut is very, very subtle in this , but yet giving a delicate creaminess to Jewel.

For me this is a very feminine, well composed,yes, delicate perfume, a water nymph fragrance if you will.

The bottle reminds me of the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale , The Snow Queen - beautiful!

mwater1
mwater1

Jewel is the definition of pretty! This creamy and dewy white flowers scented fragrance is the closest thing I've ever had to my ideal fragrance. Light and classy, it is both sparkling and feminine. This fragrance is a definite must have.

sky76sky
sky76sky

Thanks to lovely NathalieZ I got to try this little Jewel :)

It is a hot day here & I have just been out enjoying a Pimms with family & friends....this perfume fits the bill perfectly.

My first reaction was how well the bottle suited this floral-watery fragrance - fresh, sparkling, light, upbeat. It opened with a wet-fruity burst, light & quite sharp, not 'frooty', more 'green-pear', lightly spiced by the spicy-sweet neroli florals & nutmeg.

It then settles into its floral heart - the mid-notes give the impression of a mid-summer version of lily of the valley. The jasmine is not used heavily & the perfume remains high & light in sweetness & depth.

It lasts fairly well for a floral & I enjoy the peek-a-boo plum in the base & that delicate spiciness that remains close to the skin throughout. Sadly, the coconut never comes out on my skin, nor does it lend its 'creaminess' to the scent. Shame.

However, do not let this put you off what is a cheery, mouth-watering, dew-kissed, delicately spiced white floral scent.

pitbull friend
pitbull friend

Lots of jasmine - a Big White Floral. Similar to Alien, except it has a hint of nutmeg and coconut which is unusual and pretty.

veg.princess
veg.princess

jewel is fantastic. i love the bottle design and i love the way it smells. the smell is not to strong and lingers in the air. perfect for the warm weather

Ak.
Ak.

I received a nice bottle of 'Jewel' today and i'm trying it on me right now. What can i say? It's fresh and light and i can smell the juicy pears! It's a good fragrance for spring or summer days and i'm sure i'm gona use it quite often though i'm not that sure about its staying power - unfortunately, it doesn't seem to last long on me.

ruxxy
ruxxy

Could anyone tell me if Jewel is anything like Azuree Soleil(perhaps due to the coconut)? I would like to buy this unsniffed and it were perfect if similar to Azuree Soleil or Bronze Goddess. thx

sharyssa
sharyssa

It is milky and sweet and floral all at the same time.One of the most unique scents and I really like this one.The bottle is so pretty.I would repurchase when I run low it is very nicely done.

sjanira
sjanira

This is such a beautiful smell. I love the freshness and how crisp it is. The coconut is absolutely beautiful here. If anyone is looking for a good coconut scent without being too fake smelling?! then look no further. I just love it when a perfume has such great notes that blend so perfectly. I'm really enjoying this one and the bottle is just gorgeous.

messy-mom
messy-mom

Beautiful anytime, anywhere. Reminds me of a much lighter version of Jessica McClintock. The bottle is as beautiful as the fragrance.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I find this perfume quite bland and boring. It's a pleasant enough floral scent but nothing special in my view and it reminds me of an Avon perfume! I bought this over the internet without smelling it first after reading positive reviews about it and was very disappointed when I received it because it didn't live up to my expectations. I can't bring myself to wear it so will give it away to someone who might appreciate it more!

Kasku
Kasku

It's very light, fresh and easygoing.

lovely fragrance, but no staying power on me. I have given it to my 7 year old to wear and it lasts on her all day. The nicest of the Alfred Sung Fragrances. Beautiful for spring or summer

chachaheels
chachaheels

The bottle caught my attention, and then the fragrance followed that up brilliantly. Fresh and sparkling (like the name implies!) it's perfect for daytime wear and one of my favourite spring/summer fragrances.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I love Jewel, it was my first Sung fragrance and I love it's sophistication and the bottle is to die for to crystal lovers like myself.

2007

Alfred Sung Jewel Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Alfred Sung Jewel Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Alfred Sung Jewel Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Alfred Sung Jewel Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alfred Sung Jewel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Alfred Sung Jewel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jewel by Alfred Sung. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jewel by Alfred Sung represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.