Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Sung Day Mist Alfred Sung for women

Sung Day Mist Alfred Sung for women
dislike

Sung Day Mist is a fragrance for women presented in 2003. The beautiful floral bouquet is illuminated by the dazzling citruses and bergamot. The heart is composed of dominant notes of ylang-ylang and jasmine over the base of sandalvood, vetiver and vanilla.

Sandalwood Vanilla Jasmine Lemon Vetiver Ylang-Ylang Bergamot

Sung Day Mist Fragrance Reviews

Florentine
Florentine

Sweet sweet sweet. I am so disappointed. I expected some fresh floral scent but this calls cheap department store perfume. I really do not get any different notes besides some heavy and overly sweet florals. Maybe it is just me but I do not like this perfume at all. I have tried it in cold and hot weather but it just does not work. I have to give this bottle away as I do not even stand it as a room spray.

Sung Day Mist by Alfred Sung 5.00 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alfred Sung Sung Day Mist fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alfred Sung Sung Day Mist, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sung Day Mist by Alfred Sung. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sung Day Mist by Alfred Sung represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Perry Ellis 360° Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Dis Moi, Miroir Torand Beverly Hills 90210 Mandarina Duck Mandarina Duck Cute Pink Mary Kay Elige Fragrances of Ireland Inis Arose Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2007 Ocean Pacific Endless Ocean Pacific Yardley English Rose Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Cordelia Melvita Floral Water Camomille