Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Fancy Choco Alice & Peter for women

Fancy Choco Alice & Peter for women

Fancy Choco Alice & Peter for women Pictures Fancy Choco Alice & Peter for women Pictures

Brand Alice & Peter comes out on the market in October 2012 with the line of five fragrances of fruity and gourmand aromas, inspired by cupcakes, yet complex and not just childish.

Fancy Choco is the smell of dark chocolate refreshed with mint and fruity notes. Top notes: orange, lemon, lime, peach, pineapple and mint. Heart: apricot, peach, pineapple, freesia and lilac. Base: amber, chocolate, vanilla, tonka bean, caramel and white musk.

It is available as 30 ml EDP.

Lemon Orange Peach Lime Pineapple Mint

Apricot Peach Pineapple Freesia Lilac

Amber Dark Chocolate Vanilla Tonka Bean White Musk

Fancy Choco Fragrance Reviews

Beautiful packing. It's the main attraction.

Yes, agree with other reviewers, this perfume has weak sillage and longevity, but still enjoyed using this scent. Just had to remember to reapply it.

It was an easy fragrance to wear. Not too sweet, somewhat fresh and fruity.

Not sure if I would repurchase.

I only smell chocolate and mint and pineapple which I really like but its so short lived that I have to reapply this perfume like every half hour. Horrible sillage and horrible longevity, nice scent though but I have this problem a lot so its probably just my terrible chemistry. Would love to swap, does not have to be equal value, I like celeb scents :).

i had to own one of these bottles they are adorable but i would say this one is a bit misleading but still starts off with mint and chocolate in the top notes with pineapple right behind it but that is shortly lived and all you get is the pineapple in the end with a slight mint chocolate...if it would of stayed on the mint chocolate i would have put this as one of my tops because i love mint and chocolate gourmands...this is straight pineapple to the core...its very sweet...i'm thinking i should have went for the orange one but its ok i am still happy with it.

I want this perfume soo badly because i love its bottle,i wish i could find this in Italy just to try it because i love fruity gourmandes!!! :)

This seems to be for teens. It reminds of After Eight and the scent by Demeter based on After Eight.

This one was my favorite out of the cupcake collection by Peter & Alice. A burst of chocolate mint with some citrus - a fun combo that I was surprised I liked as much as I did.

Unfortunately the initial smell faded quite fast and what remained on my sleeve was a faint, medicinal note of some sort. Like cough syrup but not even fruity. Almost like Vicks.

Bummer. I tried all of these out and nothing in this line impressed me. Too bad because the bottles are out of this world, cute.

All I got from this is an orange chocolate mint. I have to agree with smilekyle that the smell is genuine but does not last long enough. Longevity was also 2 hours on me.

I just got the sampler set, so you'll see my face on each one of these eventually ;)

I was extremely excited when I first saw these on here from the event, and of course this one (and bloody orange) seemed to be the most unique of the bunch.

As you can see by the notes, the top includes just about every citrus it can handle, and that's immediately what you smell at first spray - a zesty, citrus bouquet, with a sharp shot of chocolate. I find that with the mint in there, it adds a crisp, breath of fresh air that tames all of these bright fruits, and deep chocolate.

After about 15 minutes, the citruses started to tame, leaving the freesia and pineapple, with faint touches of lilac and apricot. That's the majority of the life of this perfume on me.

I've had it on for a little over 2 hours, and it's very faint. I barely smell a little white musk, with a very tiny sliver of tonka and freesia.

Kind of a shame that the mint and chocolate didn't last long, I was actually pleasantly surprised by the chocolate note, as it didn't come off synthetic. It actually smelt like legitimate mint chocolate! This is just my first impression/initial review, if I find the need to edit during further use, I shall do so!

Though it's a very nice, fresh fragrance, I doubt I'd buy the full bottle, considering it's longevity on me, and I'm not a huge pineapple fan. The bottle's very tempting though, I'm sure we can all agree!
Again, this review was based on my experience :)

*EDIT*: When I reviewed it, I sprayed it once on my wrist. The other day, I sprayed it a few times on my neck after a shower, and it lasted a up to 5 hours! I was pleasantly surprised! Thought I'd give it some hope for people :)

Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter 2.68 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alice & Peter Fancy Choco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alice & Peter Fancy Choco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Prada Prada Candy Aquolina Gold Sugar Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Alice & Peter Cheery Cherry Bath and Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Rihanna Rebelle Thierry Mugler Alien Alice & Peter Bloody Orange Aquolina Black Sugar Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Black Flower Mexican Vanilla Bath and Body Works Velvet Tuberose Kenzo Kenzo Amour Nicole Polizzi Snooki Cacharel Amor Amor In a Flash Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow