Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Fancy Choco Alice & Peter for women

Fancy Choco Alice & Peter for women
dislike

Fancy Choco Alice & Peter for women Pictures Fancy Choco Alice & Peter for women Pictures

Brand Alice & Peter comes out on the market in October 2012 with the line of five fragrances of fruity and gourmand aromas, inspired by cupcakes, yet complex and not just childish.

Fancy Choco is the smell of dark chocolate refreshed with mint and fruity notes. Top notes: orange, lemon, lime, peach, pineapple and mint. Heart: apricot, peach, pineapple, freesia and lilac. Base: amber, chocolate, vanilla, tonka bean, caramel and white musk.

It is available as 30 ml EDP.

Lemon Orange Peach Lime Pineapple Mint

Apricot Peach Pineapple Freesia Lilac

Amber Dark Chocolate Vanilla Tonka Bean White Musk

Fancy Choco Fragrance Reviews

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

i had to own one of these bottles they are adorable but i would say this one is a bit misleading but still good...it starts off with mint and chocolate in the top notes with pineapple right behind it but that is shortly lived and all you get is the pineapple in the end with a slight mint chocolate...if it would of stayed on the mint chocolate i would have put this as one of my tops because i love mint and chocolate gourmands...this is straight pineapple to the core...its very sweet...i'm thinking i should have went for the orange one but its ok i am still happy with it.

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

I want this perfume soo badly because i love its bottle,i wish i could find this in Italy just to try it because i love fruity gourmandes!!! :)

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

I received a vial sample from a member. This is very very light. The little bit of smell that is there is very nice, but it's more like a body spray than a perfume. (just my opionion)

hellokoi
hellokoi

I get a strong, realistic pineapple note from this with undertones of orange and a bit of lime and mint. It smells like a frosty tropical drink made with real fruit juices. As it dries down, I can smell the breezy, cool, delicately sweet floral (the freesia & lilac) and an extra sweetness from the vanilla and caramel. I only smell the chocolate for a second when this is first applied. On me, this is all about the pineapple and orange with hints of floral and caramel. It's a refreshing, summery scent that I love wearing on hot days. It only lasts about 3 hours total on my skin, but I don't mind reapplying.

All in all, I really like this scent, and I think that the packaging is adorable (the bottles are definitely cuter and more sturdy in person than they look in their online photos). I didn't expect much from these fragrances, but the Alice & Peter line has been a pleasant surprise for me. I think the scents are great for summer (or in winter when I'm missing summer) and the bottles are so cute on my dressing table. They make me smile :)

This seems to be for teens. It reminds of After Eight and the scent by Demeter based on After Eight.

vsmini
vsmini

This one was my favorite out of the cupcake collection by Peter & Alice. A burst of chocolate mint with some citrus - a fun combo that I was surprised I liked as much as I did.

Unfortunately the initial smell faded quite fast and what remained on my sleeve was a faint, medicinal note of some sort. Like cough syrup but not even fruity. Almost like Vicks.

Bummer. I tried all of these out and nothing in this line impressed me. Too bad because the bottles are out of this world, cute.

Hayven
Hayven

All I got from this is an orange chocolate mint. I have to agree with smilekyle that the smell is genuine but does not last long enough. Longevity was also 2 hours on me.

smilekyle
smilekyle

I just got the sampler set, so you'll see my face on each one of these eventually ;)

I was extremely excited when I first saw these on here from the event, and of course this one (and bloody orange) seemed to be the most unique of the bunch.

As you can see by the notes, the top includes just about every citrus it can handle, and that's immediately what you smell at first spray - a zesty, citrus bouquet, with a sharp shot of chocolate. I find that with the mint in there, it adds a crisp, breath of fresh air that tames all of these bright fruits, and deep chocolate.

After about 15 minutes, the citruses started to tame, leaving the freesia and pineapple, with faint touches of lilac and apricot. That's the majority of the life of this perfume on me.

I've had it on for a little over 2 hours, and it's very faint. I barely smell a little white musk, with a very tiny sliver of tonka and freesia.

Kind of a shame that the mint and chocolate didn't last long, I was actually pleasantly surprised by the chocolate note, as it didn't come off synthetic. It actually smelt like legitimate mint chocolate! This is just my first impression/initial review, if I find the need to edit during further use, I shall do so!

Though it's a very nice, fresh fragrance, I doubt I'd buy the full bottle, considering it's longevity on me, and I'm not a huge pineapple fan. The bottle's very tempting though, I'm sure we can all agree!
Again, this review was based on my experience :)

*EDIT*: When I reviewed it, I sprayed it once on my wrist. The other day, I sprayed it a few times on my neck after a shower, and it lasted a up to 5 hours! I was pleasantly surprised! Thought I'd give it some hope for people :)

Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter 2.50 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alice & Peter Fancy Choco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Alice & Peter Fancy Choco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.