Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dreams Alta Moda for women

Dreams Alta Moda for women
dislike

Dreams Alta Moda for women Pictures

Dreams is a magical scent that will take you to the Wonderland. It starts with Calabrian lemon and Caiprinha lime. The heart consists of a love apple, peony and moonflower, whereas the base features vanilla, musk and apple tree.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Amalfi Lemon Lime

Peony Datura Candy Apple

Musk Vanille Apple Tree Praline White Cedar Extract

Pink

Dreams Fragrance Reviews

rosembloom
rosembloom

I love wearing this in the Spring-Summer early mornings. It refreshes me and wakes me up with mouthwatering lime and citrus, light florals and a lovely apple note that adds sweetness. It has great longevity but discreet sillage and makes for a ' Victoria 'Pink' Fresh and Clean fragrance which energises and uplifts. A lovely inexpensive frags for those lovely 'wanna feel great' days!

macasimir2012

iam allergic with a lot of perfume i find this one at ebay from one seller now i can't find it no where
and iam out

macasimir2012

i need that perfume badly please find it for me fast

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

VERY YOUNG!! DID I SAY VERY VERY YOUNG SPIRIT FRAG! almost little nieces girly scent but soft & nice also :)
very cheap in price thought

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

Reminds me of Viva La Juicy. Lots of fun and super cheap but a ridiculous fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alta Moda Dreams fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alta Moda Dreams, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dreams by Alta Moda. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dreams by Alta Moda represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Far Away Adidas Adidas Get Ready! For Her Avon Pink Suede Oriflame Eclipse Esprit Night Life by Esprit Summer Edition Women Playboy Play It Spicy Mango Mango Adorably Avon Far Away Bella Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Avon Celebre Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Gucci Gucci Rush Tom Tailor Ocean for Women Oriflame Freya Shakira Elixir Cartier Cartier De Lune Davidoff Cool Water Calvin Klein Euphoria Thierry Mugler Angel Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night