Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

coconut
tropical
caramel
Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley Alyssa Ashley for women Pictures Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley Alyssa Ashley for women Pictures Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley Alyssa Ashley for women Pictures Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley Alyssa Ashley for women Pictures

Cocovanilla has been created especially for the woman who dreams to feel a taste of the islands all year long. A sensational fragrance inspired by the atmosphere of the Caribbean Islands. Sweet inspirations from a caribbean beach form a magical image of sun, sea, vanilla, tiare flowers and fresh coconut. CocoVanilla, a delicious sexy fragrance bringing thoughts of summer to every day. CocoVanilla, Essence of Paradise!

First impressions are sensual and luscious. CocoVanilla blends Caribbean coconut and vanilla flower, with a cocktail of exotic fruits. Slowly a maturing heart of tropical flowers, heliotrope and tiare flowers gently is finely balanced with coconut milk. In the lasting notes, the sweet according to amber, caramel, and vanilla stimulate the senses.

As you would expect Coco Vanilla is packaged in a mixture of warm orange and sandy yellow. Stripes in the warm sandy graphics remind us of holidays at the beach while the bottle in sandblasted glass is golden yellow like the sun. These stripes make us think about the traces that remain on the warm sand. A simple reminder of happy times. The name CocoVanilla is written in the same font as our other perfume Vanilla so consumers understand it’s the same family. Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley was launched in 2005.

Vanille Amalfi Lemon Coconut Passionfruit

Heliotrope Tiare Flower

Amber Caramel Sand

Tahitian Holiday
Coconut Passion

Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley Fragrance Reviews

Voopie
Voopie

I will have this soon :) I am so looking forward to this. This brand alawys remind me of mid 90s, unny Los Angeles and sexy mexican boys :)

Eastsiderider
Eastsiderider

Personally I like the smell very much - maybe just a tad bit too sweet. But everyone else seems to hate it :D Must be the controversial coconut in it. But this smells particularly good if you spray just a little on your hair! :)

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Picked this up since Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco is not available in my country.
Simple tropical gourmand. Vanilla cupcakes topped with toasted coconut. Sweet, warm and perfect for layering.

Inesis
Inesis

Lovely scent but very bad quality! I tested this on my hand and sniffed. 'Wow such a lovely rich creamy coco vanilla scent!' and grabbed a bottle. I was on my way to buy it but decided to smell my hand again and then...nothing. There was no scent anymore. I was very disappointed and put the fragrance back on the shelf. The scent literally lasted like for a minute. My heart is crying blood over this since I would have really really loved it.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

This scent smells very cheap to me. There is a chemical undercurrent that is very off putting. I can smell coconut and vanilla but it's synthetic, heavy and somewhat pungent with no freshness whatsoever. There are many other coconut and vanilla scents out there that are much more composed than this is.

On paper this is everything i love; Vanilla (favourite scent ever!) Coconut (second favourite scent!) Big bottle, low price.. See, what's not to love, right?!
Well, turns out, quite a few things actually...
I mean, i'm still undecided if i like it or i don't. I think i'm still being swayed by the fact that i feel like i SHOULD like it because, as i said before, in theory its everything i love..
Anyway, after reading mixed reviews i thought I'd try it for myself, after all, its an fairly inexpensive, so if it was an immediate turn off i wouldnt feel to guilty.
When i got it, i sprayed it and immediatley, it hit me how sickly sweet it was.. it was a bit of a hit right in the pit of my stomach! Which was very peculiar.. AS for the scent itself, i dont get any pineapple scent, which i dont mind, so to me the scent isn't very 'tropical' or 'pina colda-ish'.. I do get vanilla, but its very synthetic smelling, like sniffing a bottle of the vanilla essence used in cooking and cake baking.. as for the coconut element, well to me its more, cocoa.. more of a chocolatey cocoa aroma with a slight slight coconut hint.. (i know everyone has a different sense of smell and also the ph of people skin changes how a perfume smells) and thats it, pretty basic and very synthetically sweet. too synthetic.. it reminds me of when you buy a chemical product from the supermarket, for example toilet cleaner or fly spray- and the company that makes it decide to try and mask the smell of chemicals by making it smell incredibly sweet or floral.. thats what this scent reminded me of when i first sprayed it of!
So, anyway, once it had worn down a bit (which really didnt take long at all) it was less offensive and had sort of a more powdery element to it, which i much prefered. And then it was gone. completley gone. it didnt even last, like, 5 hours on me and i sprayed my wrists, my neck, and my decollatage and then tried to do that mist-walk, where you spray a cloud in front of you and walk through it.. but this product its so heavy it just squirted into the air like a water gun! so that was a fail.. And also, that evening i discovered the product had given me an awful looking rash (angry redness and itchy bumps!!) where i had sprayed it on my neck and decollatage.. Now that is the sign of a terribley cheap product. My skin isn't like crazy over sensitive so that was a shock!
Over all, im not to bothered either way, while i have it i will use it (maybe not on bare skin! maybe just on clothes and wrists!) and try to get it to work for me, (i really do want to like this!) but i know i wont be buying it again. i dont feel too bad because it was only a tenner, so pretty cheap.. Shame it just turned out to be cheap in quality too. It should of been everything i would love and adore but for me this was just an epic fail!
Lesson learned; Having to loiter round drug store counters dealing with disinterested (even though its their job!) sales assistants just to sniff perfume samples may be a chore and drive me slightly crazy... but its much better to try before you buy no matter the cost!

Just like the name says, this is equal parts coconut and vanilla. Nothing more. It smells a bit harsh at first but if you give it a chance, it settles into a sweet tropical scent.

mel4
mel4

I just got this and I am sorry that i did. i bought it from reading the descriptions. It was not expensive so I thought to take a chance. Uggh, reminds me of powdery crayons. No coconut, not vanilla nor the pineapple. Will be listing it on Ebay.

Nemosh
Nemosh

It's a sweet smell and I get a hint of pineapple?
I think it might be the passionfruit that gave me that idear. A lot of coconut and not so much vanilla as I hoped for.
On me it evaporate quickly.
But for that price I think it's a good buy if you like it sweet.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

I picked this perfume up a while ago at a very cheap price, and really it smells more expensive than it is.

It's a pretty, tropical(ish) and fairly linear scent. There's no real complexity to it, and no layers, but for a simple vanilla/coconut scent, it's a good buy.

There is a slight chemical undertone to this fragrance that I find with a few Alyssa Ashley scents, but nevertheless, if you're looking for a sweet straightforward, coconutty vanilla, this is worth a try.

Sillage seems pretty good initally, but unfortunately the scent does fade pretty quickly.

It's a good buy to keep in your gym bag for after a workout, or in your desk at the office for when you need to top up.

All in all I'd rate this perfume at 6.5/10...but for the price, it's worth having a bottle on hand for those times when you want a nice perfume but don't want to use up the more expensive ones.

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

my bf had said later i smelt of sweet butter. and my mom says it smells like coconut. i thought it was coco(chocolate) and vailla but i was wrong. smells cute and sweet tho

Darliing
Darliing

I think it's okey but nothing more. Got it as a gift, and I had wanted to test it since I like Vanilla EdT of this brand.
It's a gentle smell (but sweet)and I think it also smells pineapple. More like coconut & pineapple with some little bit of vanilla. Reminds me of Pina colada

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

No disrespect intended but I couldn't disagree more with LaGari's review on 08/27/10. I ordered the 3.4 oz. size online, without testing it first. First of all, according to the box, it's a cologne, not an EDT. Secondly, it smells NOTHING AT ALL like coconut and/or vanilla. It smells like a floral to me and not a particularly impressive one at that. I shipped it back the very next day for a refund.

LaGari
LaGari

I saw this at a shopping complex, its a really gorgeous smell. Its pretty much coconut and vanilla, simple. Not too sweet or over the top but strong and very long lasting. Love it! and Want it.

Edit: @ AMO'S - No worries. Everyone smells differently.
Besides, the reason I really liked it was because it was cheap as sh*t, I forgot to add that.

Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley by Alyssa Ashley 3.28 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alyssa Ashley Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Alyssa Ashley Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley by Alyssa Ashley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley by Alyssa Ashley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.