Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dream Come True America’s Next Top Model for women

Dream Come True America’s Next Top Model for women
dislike

Dream Come True America’s Next Top Model for women Pictures Dream Come True America’s Next Top Model for women Pictures Dream Come True America’s Next Top Model for women Pictures Dream Come True America’s Next Top Model for women Pictures Dream Come True America’s Next Top Model for women Pictures Dream Come True America’s Next Top Model for women Pictures

America's Next Top Model is a very popular reality TV show in which Tyra Banks searches for a new successful model. The first America's Next Top Model perfume is named Dream Come True.

Dream Come True is an upbeat, optimistic and sweet fragrance, designed to evoke the glorious moment of victory. It aims at women between the early teens and early thirties. The fragrance is developed under license of Hatch Beauty.

The composition begins with notes of red currant, honeydew and pink freesia. The heart of Amazon lily, plum blossom and empress peony is laid on the base of blonde woods, musk, pink sugar and Tahitian vanilla.

The package design is dominated by the color of pink as the reference to a few ingredients of the perfume’s composition. The fragrance is available as 30 ml Eau de Toilette and as 30 ml perfume roller ball.

Dream Come True was launched in 2011.

Freesia Red Currant Melon

Peony Plum Blossom Lily

Woodsy Notes Musk Vanille Sugar

poor -1

Sexy Little Things Noir

Dream Come True Fragrance Reviews

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

If anyone could please let me know if this frag is available in the UK, that would be fantastic ^_^

Not a huge fan of ANTM by any stretch but the EDT and lotion look nice.

saintleegray
saintleegray

I LOVE the way this smells, so sweet and pretty. The downside however, it last roughly about 5 minutes, literally. After a few minutes, no matter how much you spray it just disappears, it doesn't even last on my clothes. Such a shame.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I just tried this fragrant on today and I am totally in Love with this beautiful feminine, sweet, classy, clean, delicious fragrant. I do smell a resemblance between this fragrant and victoria's secret sexy little things noir. They both smell similar after the dry down. Initially, Top Model has a soft peachy creamy vanille scent. I adore this combination. If you do not like peaches and creamy vanilla scent, this may not be the fragrant for you. After 6 hours the fragrant is still projecting about 6 inches off my skin. The fragrant lasts on me for half a day so far. It could be my body chemistry. I personally am not a fan of SLT noir because it has a more mature powdery heavy dry down. Top Models simply smells better , fresher, and hypnotic as the day goes on. Top Models smell more youthful and flirtatious. After it dries down it shares a slight resemblance to Chanel Eu De Tendre. I find this fragrant smell so much better than Chanel though. It's sugary like Meow by Katey Perry with less intense and no sugary burned like Meow. Top Model sugary smell is well balanced out with berries and peaches. I couldn't ask for a better perfume. If you love sweet perfumes but simply cannot tolerate the headache induced from the sugary perfumes that are high in aldehyde and synthetic alcohols, you might like this one. Top Model also didn't turn rancid or smell burned on me like all the other sugary perfumes. It's a well balanced fragrant. No cloying no head ache. Easy to wear for all weather. Appropriate for all places without killing off people like many atrocious perfumes on the market made decades ago. My sisters and their boyfriends are out to get some. I grabbed 2 full bottles and 2 Top Model perfume rollerballs before the discount end.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

America’s Next Top Model Dream Come True smells exactly like Victoria Secret Noir. A fruity sweet vanilla scent. Dream Come True has a sweeter dry down than Noir from the plum blossom. For the price it’s not bad at all, it’s just a cheap fragrance to throw in your handbag and spritz on throughout the day.

Flowercat
Flowercat

Picked up the rollerball at Target for $10 after a typically impulsive pleasant sniff that haunted me as I shopped. Kind of forgot I had it until digging in my pocketbook one day at work...after rolling it on mid-day I enjoyed the soft whiffs of fruity-spicy sweet vanilla the rest of the afternoon. Not needing yet another fragrance in my out-of-control collection, I delayed buying the spray until today. But I wish I'd indulged sooner! It's even better than the mild rollerball scent, a bit spicier and noticibly sweeter at the same time. I'm loving its tender, sweet melon-y vanilla-cinnamon scent very much! Sort of a softer version of VS Dream Angels Forever, which I like upon first spray, but scrub after it dries down to a heavier spicy scent. Dream Come True stays soft. I just hope no one makes me name this lovely scent...I may have to omit the "America's Next Top Model" part to maintain my status as an adult!"Dream Come True" works!

SandraV
SandraV

Well this is a very mixed review for me.I bought the rollerball for only $12 unsniffed solely based on the notes as they sounded wonderful.It smelled amazing right off the bat:I got mostly sugar and vanilla-the floral notes just added to the sweetness.It reminded me a bit of B&BW's Paris Amour but about a million times better.I thought I had found my new Spring perfume....
Ah but here's the rub:the lasting power is literally one of the worst I have ever experienced with any perfume.It dried down within 5 minutes to a whisper of vanilla and was gone completely in half an hour.I was so disappointed because it really was gorgeous at first.I say if you like sweet scents to *at least* give it a shot as it's very inexpensive and might work better on someone else.Sigh...
ETA-Ultimately I ended up returning this.What a shame:I'm going to keep looking for something similar but with better lasting power.

keoneill
keoneill

I wish it came larger than 1 oz! Smells yummy - perfect for a spring day. I wouldn't wear this in the sweltering heat as it could become a bit cloying.

alex.hidalgo
alex.hidalgo

I recently purchased ANTM Dream Come True and I must say it is a pleasant scent. It's a creamy sweet fruity floral. I definitely get the Freesia & vanilla right off the bat with a hint of honeydew. Dry down is a soft musky sweet scent with a hint of sugar. A great soft scent however it did not last very long on me! Worth a try.

Dream Come True by America’s Next Top Model 3.89 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about America’s Next Top Model Dream Come True fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about America’s Next Top Model Dream Come True, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Come True by America’s Next Top Model. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Come True by America’s Next Top Model represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.