Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Beloved Moments American Beauty for women

Beloved Moments American Beauty for women
dislike

A luscious bouquet of fresh flowers that celebrates happiness and nature, and beloved moments of your life. This perfume from Ashley Judd features white lily and dewy green notes.

It is available as 50 ml EDP and body lotion.

Beloved Moments was launched in 2009.

Lily Green Notes

Beloved Moments Fragrance Reviews

dmaw
dmaw

I smell gardenia.

this is just an average everday perfume. there are also more notes in this than just 2. i definitely detect citrus in this, almost like an orange when peeled at room temperture. i get a bit of musk also along with the white flowers. imo, the citrus and green notes are the most prominant in this. i would say it lasts roughly a couple of hrs., but i just use it as a casual scent and it's inexpensive so it's fine.

BlueMoonRose
BlueMoonRose

i think that this one smells like grass when I first spray it, then eventually just very floral and spring-like. I like it for the warmer weather, it reminds me of childhood when spring was actually nice and warm lol. The bottle is so pretty too!

krissycat
krissycat

I just bought this today. It smells exactly like a bouquet of flowers smells when you first receive them at the florist, when the stems have just been cut and the flowers are wet and dewy. It's a strong flowery scent, might even be too much for me to handle but this is how it smells upon first spray. I'm assuming it will settle down after a few hours and be pleasant. If you are going for a scent of fresh cut flowers though, I have never smelled something that reminds me of that as much as this particular scent

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about American Beauty Beloved Moments fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about American Beauty Beloved Moments, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Beloved Moments by American Beauty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Beloved Moments by American Beauty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Penhaligon`s Ostara Gres Cabotine Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Chanel Chanel N°19 Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Black Flower Mexican Vanilla Natori Natori Balenciaga Le Dix Perfume Ellen Tracy Bronze Caron Tabac Blond Jean Patou 1000 Avon Sweet Honesty Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Coty Vanilla Fields Rochas Madame Rochas Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Fendi Fendi Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Hermes Caleche