Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

True Delight American Beauty for women

True Delight American Beauty for women
dislike

True Delight American Beauty for women Pictures

American Beauty launches a new fragrance in autumn 2010. It is named True Delight, exuding anything but the autumn atmosphere. Delicate peach colore, airy tones and warm sunny notes carry a whiff of spring and summer to break the monotony of rainy days.

True Delight is conceptually based on the life’s simple pleasures, those moments of happiness that a nice day brings and aromas of floral gardens and orchards. Flower notes, fresh fruits, woods and musk awake your senses, radiating joy and warmth. The main ingredients of the composition are magnolia and juicy peach.

True Delight opens with notes of morning dew, peach, jasmine, bergamot, cassis, lily of the valley and the Tiare flower. Magnolia, camellia, iris and apricot form the core of the perfume, followed by notes of musk, cedar and sandalwood.

The face of the campaign is an American actress Ashley Judd as the embodiment of beauty and femininity, who has already advertised the previous editions of American Beauty perfumes: Beloved, Beloved Moments, Beloved Purple Blossom and Beloved Red Rose.

This charming fragrance is packaged in a round glass bottle decorated with a delicate green leaf. The design alludes to the true essence of this perfume - juicy, fresh and sparkling peaches.

American Beauty True Delight is available as 50 ml EDP at a price of $ 39.50.

Water Notes Peach Jasmine Bergamot Cassis Lily-of-the-Valley Tiare Flower

iris Magnolia Apricot Camelia

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

True Delight Fragrance Reviews

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

This was very floral for me and minimal peach.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Ugh, I was really hoping this would be good. The first 20 minutes or so are actually very enjoyable - it's a watery, fresh, and only lightly sweetened peach. It's like peach flavored iced tea or peach scented shampoo, it does have a synthetic feel to it, but it's not unpleasant at all to me.

At that point, I would buy it if it were an inexpensive body spray, rather than a perfume, if only it stayed that way. After about half an hour, it becomes an overpowering, sugar-syrupy cloying mess that literally made me feel sick to my stomach if I had my hand near my face.

IdrilCelebrindal
IdrilCelebrindal

I tested it at Kohl's and I loved it. Y'know what's funny? I was immediately reminded of Calgon peach body mist, Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise (I love both of those)and maybe Clinique Happy Heart. If you like any of those you'll probably like this one!

chix
chix

A slightly aquatic peach musk is the smell. I think it is an uplifting little fragrance. Following through on the "life's simple pleasures" concept. A simple fragrance. Lasting power is actually good. Why not give it a try it could be the "simple pleasure" that makes you smile. I think this is the best one from this line... or on me anyway.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

... The bottle.

Is.

So.

CUTE.

I love peaches, too. I want to smell this!

(Okay I know this is a review section but I really wanted to comment on the bottle).

Audryna
Audryna

I find this one under rated, and to me it brings those last days of Summer, and especially 'indian summers' to mind. It seems to work good with my chemistry and I get a lot of compliments on this fragrance!
To me, I get some what of a greener peach type smell and a musk throughout the wear. To my nose, they notes are hard to describe and seem very mixed...for instance, I get a 'citrusy jasmine' note at times. I am surprised it got such bad reviews, I am really enjoying it.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Yuck! A very synthetic-y peach that smells like cheap body spray. This smells like something a young child might wear- not a serious fragrance on any level.

Kiku
Kiku

The bottle is charming, it looks like a luscious, ripe peach in color and shape. The top notes are lovely. The first thing you notice is the peach: soft and fresh, subtle and not too sweet. There is also something green and very clean smelling and a bit of lemon too. A down to earth scent, just made for a casual day outdoors in the warm sun.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about American Beauty True Delight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about American Beauty True Delight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify True Delight by American Beauty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of True Delight by American Beauty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.