Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aura American Eagle for women

Aura American Eagle for women

Aura by American Eagle is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Aura was launched in 2003. The fragrance features fruity notes and floral notes.

Fruity Notes Floral Notes

Aura Fragrance Reviews

This was the scent I wore all through college. Light, pretty, sweet floral with some fruity notes. There's an undercurrent of something aquatic as well. It's a fun, fresh scent with moderate longevity, and I got low-moderate sillage with it. I don't wear it anymore, though, as my tastes have changed. Would be a great summer scent!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about American Eagle Aura fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about American Eagle Aura, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aura by American Eagle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aura by American Eagle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Forever Red Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Jessica Simpson Fancy Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Women Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Vera Wang Lovestruck Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar La Prairie Midnight Rain Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Paris Hilton Can Can Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Cacharel Amor Amor Aquolina Pink Sugar Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Katy Perry Meow Chloe Love