Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Eau d`Amouage Amouage for women
dislike

tropical
Eau d`Amouage Amouage for women Pictures

Eau d`Amouage by Amouage is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Eau d`Amouage was launched in 2003. Top notes are peach, papaya and mango; middle notes are peony, magnolia and ylang-ylang; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk and vetiver.

Peach Papaya Mango

Peony Magnolia Ylang-Ylang

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vetiver

Black Musk

Eau d`Amouage Fragrance Reviews

LADYELLE

Love this in spring/summer day. Oh my, it smells just like sweet lilac on me and my sillage is long. I get amlot of compliments on this scent.

mssallywalk2011
mssallywalk2011

"OMG"! I am so terribly disappointed. Did amouage switch out the original to Imari Avon? Come on now! This was one of yet another blind buy purchase in which I regret considerably. It smells more peppery than anything. I don't smell the fruits because its spicy and has alot of aldehydes to it. I just called my avon representative to order the body gel and lotion of Imari because Amouage 'd amouage are very similar indeed! I paid nearly $170 for something that might just sit on my shelf. The boxes nd packaging are neat including the bottle but the scent is worthless.

UmmKhaled
UmmKhaled

This is my ALL-TIME favorite perfume! I finished up a bottle and was so sad when I came back to UAE and it was discontinued! So my friend Tico just ordered 2 for me online and 1 for her! Woohoo!! I love it sooo much! So soft and everyone asks me what i am wearing...and it is soo fresh and fruity...lingers all day! I love sitting with myself and how I smell so dang good!

LADYELLE

This is a very lovely fragrance for the spring/summer day time wear. It is fruity on and the hint of musk helps the fruity scents last all day

Amouage EAU D'AMOUAGE opens somewhat fruitily and then swiftly becomes an entirely pleasant and inoffensive, light, slightly woody, floriental scent. I do not find this composition to be succulent and juicy (à la Balmain EAU D'AMAZONIE) nor deeply, intoxicatingly oriental (à la __________--fill in the blank...).

EAU D'AMOUAGE seems to me like a fragrance that is trying very hard not to offend but in doing so fails to impress. I've been spraying this on all day attempting to find some redeeming quality, but in the end it seems only okay. Désolée.

talat
talat

I love this perfume.Very aristocratic and sophisticated. I wear it on special occasions, in the evenings. Its heavenly smell.

DawnLady3
DawnLady3

This is very different to the other fragrances I have tried from Amouage (Gold, Dia, Lyric, Jubilation, Reflection). This one is very fruity to me - it really does smell of peach, papaya and mango at first - like a fruit smoothie! That is not to say that it is your average fruity floral - its quality is immediately apparent, and unlike a lot of mass-produced frags it has depth. With time the amber and sandalwood in the base become more apparent and are soft and comfortable, and it is long-lasting. A very nice fragrance for the spring and summer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Amouage Eau d`Amouage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Amouage Eau d`Amouage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau d`Amouage by Amouage. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau d`Amouage by Amouage represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Sensuelle Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Amouage Honour Woman Christian Dior Dior Addict Agent Provocateur L'Agent Guerlain Purple Fantasy Amouage Esprit d`Amouage Gucci Gucci Rush Tom Ford White Patchouli Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Nasomatto Narcotic Venus Thierry Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum Tom Ford Black Orchid Guerlain Mahora Amouage Ciel Pour Femme Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme