Designers » A » « Groups

Lilac Love Amouage for women
dislike

cacao
Lilac Love Amouage for women Pictures Lilac Love Amouage for women Pictures

Lilac Love by Amouage is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Lilac Love was launched in 2016. Top notes are jasmine, rose, gardenia, peony and heliotrope; middle notes are orris, cacao and tonka bean; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla.

Jasmine Rose Gardenia Peony Heliotrope

Femme de Montblanc

Lilac Love Fragrance Reviews

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

The combination of lilac and chocolate is a bit perverse for me. Won't be on my buy list.

MysticRose
MysticRose

I never really cared for Amouage, I find their scents to be far too complicated for their own good but this changed everything. Lilac Love is a powdery floral gourmand that is sweet and alluring yet light and feminine. On my skin this is a rich jasmine, cocoa and tonka scent with nuances of peonies, vanilla and sandalwood. It is creamy and undeniably sexy. I honestly cannot get enough of this, the staying power is moderate ~ 5 hours on my skin. It initially projects quite well but then dies down to a skin scent. The price is a tad dear, £260 for 100 ml! Sadly, I love it enough to spend that much. I was lucky enough to obtain 2 samples of this, so for now I will keep testing it and will most likely take the rather expensive plunge and acquire a full bottle. Well played Amouage, 9/10. {knocked off a point because of the price and lack of availability of other sizes}

shiva-woman
shiva-woman

Weird. I was prepared for this to "NOT" be a lilac perfume by some reviews. So, I just opened my mind to a vague "lilacish" abstract perfume. And it was. It is VERY different from the typical Amouage lineup (which I think is fantastic--I love so many of their offerings).

It is not heavy, large, loud, or sexy. This scent does indeed pair lilac with chocolate. Disconcerting to say the least. I found it more gourmand and very light, an immediate skin scent, and that surprised me given Amouage. I sprayed a few times during the day--very low silage on me and absolutely zero longevity. I think this is a scent that may have new aroma chemicals in it that cannot be picked up by the nose easily (or my nose) because within half an hour, I really cannot smell it; it wisps from time to time, but is not like most scents where I can just smell the inside of my wrist and voila. No, this just disappears, only to vaguely, faintly reappear later. This aspect I'm truly not fond of. I like my juices to "be there" and present as most Amouages are. Too, I really doused myself in this for the THIRD time yesterday, and went out for an evening "with the gals." Not one person commented, or noticed. Most of my gal-pals will notice something, and comment positively or negative--they didn't even pick up on it. I would have to spray this like some kind of 60's Aqua net hairspray for 10 minutes on a beehive hairdo for the fragrance to take--you know just swirling and twirling the can!

Now, the scent itself moves between gourmand and lilac with every passing breeze. I do not absolutely adore soliflores, and I generally do not just wear a particular flower (whether rose or gardenia), but I have a fondness for lilacs as they grew on our property as a child. I knew this "wasn't" a lilac in the Highland of Rochester vein, so okay. But this is just odd and strange--not a scrubber, but definitely not FB. For chocolate lovers, this is very light--it's not going to be a dark chewy chocolate--but evanescent.

TRY before you buy--and try it several times.

Mona-Jo
Mona-Jo

I've seen quite a few testers of this around eBay and such, if anyone is interested.

Soofiya
Soofiya

کسی تو ایران سراغ داره این عطر آمواج رو؟من میخوامش

DR521
DR521

This is an extremely pretty perfume. I get a bewitching cool lilac note, seemingly a mirage concocted of other floral notes, that takes the sweet edge off a sexy dirty spicy vanilla tonka orris heart. On me the lilac is prominent as an ingredient. The feel is like a gourmand sweet, built with many layers of flavor instead of relying on sugar for its satisfaction. Using rosewater as a metaphor, this is like a lilac-water infused cocoa dusted white chocolate, with a delicately spiced vanilla tonka creme center. The lilac makes this perfume a perfume and extremely wearable, it's floral is the dominant part of the sillage for at least the first hour softened by the cocoa vanillic notes lying closer to the skin. When the gourmand heart takes over it retains a cool, less-sweet impression from the floral notes. It wafts gorgeous vanillic sweetness in a still yet later stage that still retains good projection and sillage hours later. It ends in a golden vanilla meringue whisper. Complex, satisfying, long lasting.

Magdalena23
Magdalena23

An oriental delight! Powerful and majestic! Hot,syrupy,buttery "baklava",in the hands of a beautiful,sensual woman,dressed in burgundy silk,bathed in rose water and spices...
Don't expect lilacs.What you'll get is the magic,the soul and the essence of the East.Excellent longevity and projection!
Close your eyes and enjoy the sensual journey...

Exenidi
Exenidi

Guys there is no lilac in the notes, because there is NO lilac.. The lilac is an accidental note (at least it seems) in here - or so very superficial - that transcends with a speed of light into a warm chocolate gourmand ... It's very soft and nice and so very similar to Roja Dove Amore Mio: perhaps two masters had met for breakfast at a ski resort and both picked hot cocoa from the drinks menu, inspirationally guided towards their newest creations.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Just sniffed this beauty in the world's most exclusive department store in Knightsbridge.

It is a very well balanced and lovely feminine composition. Not a siren but a cosy cashmere type of confident aura that will no doubt envelop you in a 24 hr soft skin scent men will fall in love with.

It is slightly gourmand due to the cocoa (I also do get a bit of coconut) and Vanilla but it is never cloying or overly sweet.

Perhaps, in order to be more 'literal lilac' it would have required a more green and fresh opening, but I do not think it was intended to ever be just a literal botanic lilac. For the lovers of the latter, I would recommend Aerin Lauder's "Lilac Path".

Another scent I highly rate to cross-reference and compare it with is the outstanding and slightly more sweet and wetter Ex Nihilo "Sweet Morphine", which is more of a bombastic triangle of lilac, mimosa and iris.

This one here is all about Heliotrope meets peonies paired with vanilla-milk (lactones) gardenia on a creamy cashmere bed of sandalwood, orris and tonka.

All these creations are gorgeous and masterpieces in their own right, it just depends what you feel more appealing to wear. And that is your own decision.

Very good release, again for Amouage, who I think has now finally proved that they can do more than just outstanding frankincense themes.

Verdict: 8.5/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Amouage Lilac Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Amouage Lilac Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lilac Love by Amouage. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lilac Love by Amouage represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.