Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sun Dapples Amway for women

Sun Dapples Amway for women
dislike

This is a fragrance for women who enjoy their freedom and life. It opens with the notes of fruit, melon and aquatic nuances, followed by lilac, jasmine, rose and lily-of-the-valley, laid on the base of sandalwood, musk and amber.

It is available as 50 ml EDP: Sun Dapples was launched during the 2000's.

Melon Water Notes Orange Black Currant Plum Green Notes

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley iris Geranium Peach

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Sun Dapples Fragrance Reviews

Irina Sp
Irina Sp

it's fresh and light, but too chip, IMO. I can only imagine wearing it doing errands or after a gym. It's good for summer, since it's not heavy at all.

dianne.nelson
dianne.nelson

the most unique aquatic rose I ve ever smelled. It is a daytime perfume, it s a summer and spring perfume. Indeed rose smell is a dominant smell here, after that other nuances come up when you start to smell it more deeply.

elda white petals
elda white petals

wow!!! this was a big surprise for me!!! the best aquatic rose l ever smelled!! perfume opens with notes of powerful fruits, green and aquatic especially aquatic is the most dominant here. Rose is the note that plays the first role in this beauty. Rose is as dominant as it is very difficult for me to smell clearly the other notes, but I'm sure jasmine and lily of the valley gives a slight almost invisible, I can feel the peach and iris make it a little bit powdery . With the past of time Musk and Amber are wreathed together to provide freshness (Musk) and a bit heat (amber) as are necessary without broken freshness of the scent. Sandalwood after the half of hour mark that remains is the stage and makes the perfume to have a longevity for several hours on me. The whole idea of the perfume gives the impression of roses+water+sun ... freshness for the whole day when l wear it. I can smell it on me all the time and this is something that I personally like in a perfume. Very good, impressed this perfume has not much reviews because it is worth more.

Ieva_st
Ieva_st

For me it was just sweet smell without any other nuances. Gave it away very soon.

ArsAnima
ArsAnima

I received this perfume as a gift and I actually liked it.
To me, it is a very sunny, innocent and easy to tolerate fragrance. I remember that what prevailed, to my nose, was the fruity segment, set on a floral base. These two combined beautifully into a joyful, young, summery scent,which immediately triggered a better mood.
The downside of this fume is its lasting power and sillage ( it evaporates in about 2 hours and it stays kind of close to the skin - it can be felt within a foot lenght )

mobscene
mobscene

@crakky....you can buy it only through Amway company.
Nice fragrance though, it was really nice wearing it, I felt quite good and fresh :) I'd definitely buy it again

yakovmasha
yakovmasha

I love this perfume! It's so happy and optimistic. First it smells very citrusy, but than opens with gentle, well-combined floral notes... I feel so full of energy and joy wearing this perfume! Definitely, one of the best I've ever tried

crakky
crakky

I agree with claudia_23...the notes seem to be really delicious...gorgeous...i think ...does anyone know where i could find this fragrance?

Sun Dapples by Amway 4.00 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Amway Sun Dapples fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Amway Sun Dapples, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sun Dapples by Amway. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sun Dapples by Amway represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amway Wistful Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Christian Dior Midnight Poison Versace Crystal Noir Givenchy Organza Amway Anticipate Christian Dior Dolce Vita Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Chopard Casmir Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Escada Escada Marine Groove Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Nina Ricci Love in Paris Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Burberry Burberry Brit Hermes Eau des Merveilles Bvlgari Omnia