Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Marilyn Bleu Andy Warhol for women

Marilyn Bleu Andy Warhol for women
dislike

Marilyn Bleu by Andy Warhol is a Oriental fragrance for women. Marilyn Bleu was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux. Top notes are floral notes, peach and black currant; middle notes are spicy notes, jasmine and rose; base notes are amber, woody notes and sandalwood.

Floral Notes Peach Black Currant

Spicy Notes Jasmine Rose

Amber Woody Notes Sandalwood

Papavero del Tibet
Rykiel Woman

Marilyn Bleu Fragrance Reviews

Strong and powerful, use with care, First 30 minutes its just too much, but then it softens down to a great partyscent. 1 spritz goes along way, very longlasting on my skin. Nice Amber, Jasmin, Peach and woodsy mix

Stark och kraftig, används försiktigt. Första halvtimmen så är den bara för mycket, men sen mjuknar den ner till en superhärlig partydoft. 1 sprejning räcker länge, otroligt hållbar på min hud.Härlig Amber, Jasmin, Persika och träiga noter - mix.

veda
veda

First of all as an artist I really don't like Andy Warhola.I'm not obsessed with his work...unfortunately I had to spend some hours to study his work.
They gave me a mini of it as a gift and I really don't know what is this....I gave it to a friend to wear it and then I took it back.
Strange essence I really don't know what to say about it!

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Cheap as nasty scent im afraid.

Save your money , unless your a sucker for the Groovy Warhol style bottle!! ( as i am )

On sale V Cheap in the UK at the moment , they must have lorry loads to shift.

marti.b
marti.b

Probably my worst perfume experience ever. Went working wearing this and it was so nauseating that I tried to wash it off with the soap in the bathroom at my workplace and was feeling sick to my stomach all day. Very cheap smelling, imo.

geegee
geegee

A pretty floral & very light fragrance, it is actually similar Kenzo Flower as Fotolux suggests but much lighter.

Staying power isnt too good but its ideal for a hot sunny day.

AIDA
AIDA

It's a little bit like a Les parfums de Rosine POUSSIERE DE ROSE. It's very warm, powdery scent.

fotolux
fotolux

If you want to find a scent similar to Kenzo Flower, try this one. It's really powdery and floral.

Marilyn Bleu by Andy Warhol 2.59 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Andy Warhol Marilyn Bleu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Andy Warhol Marilyn Bleu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marilyn Bleu by Andy Warhol. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marilyn Bleu by Andy Warhol represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Cacharel LouLou Givenchy Organza Dior Dolce Vita Laura Biagiotti Venezia Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Dolce&Gabbana D&G Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Hugo Boss Deep Red Chanel Chanel N°5 Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Si Sensuelle Azzaro Eau Belle D'Azzaro Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Guerlain Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir Kenzo Kenzo Amour