Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Pop pour Femme Andy Warhol for women

Pop pour Femme Andy Warhol for women
dislike

Pop pour Femme by Andy Warhol is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Pop pour Femme was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac. The fragrance features sour cherry, sandalwood, musk, tiare flower and rose.

Sour Cherry Sandalwood Musk Tiare Flower Rose

Cherry in the Air
Lucky You

Pop pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

Johnunique1
Johnunique1

Well first of all to me this smells nice i dont hate it but im not too crazy fan of it either.
This perfume remind me and smells kind of the same to Betsey Johnson!, im not sure if im the only one who can pick the same smell. But yeah to me they both smells exactly, this one smells more like candiesh and betsey smells like fruity but when they settle they turn exactly as twins, i dont know thats how i see it.

Fragrant Desert
Fragrant Desert

Pop by Warhol smells like a celebrity floral fruity. It is listed as an oriental floral. Not sure if this was the better choice over Paris Hilton's Dazzle. I wanted Sour Cherry and Pop has it with Tiare Flower. Also got a big bottle for a better price. Make no mistake. This could be a Katy Perry kitty kitty. Not a serious scent. I chose it this morning to ride the couch. I got the cherry! Not bad awful just not anything I'd want others to notice on me. However, at home there Are times I don't mind smelling like a cheap, cherry whore.

kimmonaghan
kimmonaghan

I got this on a blind buy. After reading the reviews on here about it spelling similar to Cherries In The Air, I thought I'd try it. It didn't sit well on my skin and after about 5 minutes I had to wash it off. I couldn't smell the similarities at all to Cherries in the Air. It smells very cheap to me like a drug store perfume.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I love this, very similiar to Cherries in the Air.. a sweet yet tart cherry with light sandalwood and musk. As it warms up the florals come out, a very nice rose (and I'm very picky about rose scents) and the tiara flower. I'm not sure why its classified as oriental as it doesnt seam so to me,

I get a good 12 inches of sillage and Pop last 8 to 10 hours on me which is very rare.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Andy Warhol's Pour Femme is totally a sweet sugared cherry bomb! It smells quite delicious. This fragrance does start out quite strong and a little loud with the cherry. Eventually it does calm down. Pour Femme becomes more creamy and a soft sandalwood and musk combination starts to emerge. There are also some rosey undertones in the fragrance. The cherries never quite disappear, but that is okay with me because I feel like they are the star of this show. This is a fun fragrance it actually puts a smile on my face every time I get a good whiff of it. If you are looking for sweet cherries then give this one a try! (^_^)b

P.S.
It is quite powerful so try not to overspray! XD

A major blast of cherry at first spray, but as it dries down it becomes cherry wrapped in rose. This continues for about 30 minutes and then settles into a sweet/tart cherry resting on creamy tiare and sandalwood.
At first it's too sweet, but eventually it becomes quite creamy and musky and much more adult. If you give it a chance it's actually quite sexy, but not vulgar.
I prefer it for spring/summer evenings. It's a bit too bright for colder weather.

SgirlS
SgirlS

It shouldn't be called "POP pour Femme" but "NASTY CHERRY"!

First of all : I really like the bottle.

But unfortunately this fragrance is very cherry-ish and I still don't know : should I love it or should I hate it?

On my skin it becomes fruity-oriental with utterly loud sweet and deep cherry; too sweet and too loud. After 30-40 minutes it developes into definetly more pleasant and acceptable combination of cherry(again!) & sandalwood & musk.

It's perfect for hot, sexy night or cold winter.

guest_fran
guest_fran

me encanta! lo compre en el aereopuerto, pero cuando volvi para comprarlo, dijieron que estaba descontinuado, donde puedo encontrarlo ahora?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Andy Warhol Pop pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Andy Warhol Pop pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pop pour Femme by Andy Warhol. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pop pour Femme by Andy Warhol represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.