Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Absolute Oriental Angel Schlesser for women

Absolute Oriental Angel Schlesser for women
dislike

I have it: 7 I want it: 15

Absolute Oriental Angel Schlesser for women Pictures Absolute Oriental Angel Schlesser for women Pictures

Absolute Oriental by Angel Schlesser is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Absolute Oriental was launched in 2014. Top notes are bergamot, freesia and osmanthus; middle notes are peony, rose and saffron; base notes are vanilla, patchouli, musk, sandalwood and vetiver.

Bergamot Freesia Osmanthus

Peony Rose Saffron

Vanilla Patchouli Musk Sandalwood Vetiver

Terryfic Oud

Absolute Oriental Fragrance Reviews

mothandmagpie
mothandmagpie

Firstly, to say this isn't a reliable review in that I've only tried it on a card. But...it's my next purchase. I love Terryfic Oud, but never bought it as it smells a bit too sweaty for England. This has all the dignity and depth without the sweaty note (cumin?). It's still a very strong, confident, heady, boozy, over-ripe fragrance,and well blended, so much so that I can't pick out individual notes, except to say I'm getting a gourmand vanilla eque note which I think is saffron, probably one of the reasons I like Terryfic Oud. Funny, could have sworn I smelt hibiscus/tea in here, as it's also similar to Scent Intense by Costume National.

Imagine- a dusty Spanish villa, evening sun shining through a medieval window on a bowl of overripe peaches, a sherry glass tipped over and smashed on the dark wood table top. Heady flower fragrances waft over the still life, a horse whinnies in the distance.

Missyee
Missyee

Typical Vanilla based perfume.
Nothing special! Reminds me of the Vanilla mist i got from boots.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Angel Schlesser Absolute Oriental fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Angel Schlesser Absolute Oriental, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Absolute Oriental by Angel Schlesser. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Absolute Oriental by Angel Schlesser represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amouage Jubilation for Women Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Bois 1920 Aethereus Zoologist Perfumes Panda Novaya Zarya Or des Scythes Shiseido Zen Secret Bloom L`Artisan Parfumeur Skin on Skin Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L’Essence Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Parfum Amouage Fate for Women Montale Intense Cafe Balenciaga Cristobal Lalique Lalique Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore By Kilian Straight to Heaven Sisley Soir de Lune Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Cerruti 1881