Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Ambre Frais Homme Angel Schlesser for men

Ambre Frais Homme Angel Schlesser for men

Ambre Frais Homme Angel Schlesser for men Pictures

Ambre Frais Homme was launched in 2009 together with the female edition, both dedicated to and based on amber and all its evocative power. This fragrance opens with coriander, verbena, grapefruit and bergamot. Amber, violet leaf and Atlas cedar are in the middle of the composition, while the base is formed of myrrh, benzoin, fir resin, woody notes and cysto flower.

It is available as 100 and 150 ml EDT.

Coriander Bergamot Grapefruit Lemon Verbena

Virginia Cedar Amber Violet Leaf

Benzoin Myrhh Resin Woodsy Notes

Ambre Frais Homme Fragrance Reviews

I tottaly disagree with Freddiefingers on his review of this perfume. This is an aromatic woodsy perfume with citrus top notes which are a little dominated by the amber and wood notes but work well together. It's a perfect summer perfume as the wood notes, amber, and citrus notes are well balanced and harmonize for a soft but yet manly scent. Also, I find the dry down somewhat powdery which I love but unfortunately the silage is a little on the weak side. None the less quality commensurate with price is a good summer buy!

Perfume bastante peculiar. O seu cheiro é algo retro e forte. Tem uma boa longevidade, no entanto não é uma fragância ideal para uso diário, pois pode tornar-se cansativa. Excelente relação preço/qualidade.

this is a very strange scent.I was intrigued by the name and the lack of reviews to give it a go.that should have given me the warning that it is not popular for a reason:it has a sour,bitter taste to my nostrils and have had to wash it off each time I have had to wear it so I can have a nice sound sleep.I have had this for well over a year and worn it well enough to give it a chance but....

Amber is listed as a heart note and the name of the fragrance clearly makes you think this is sweet or short to say has ambery qualities.this is clearly not.I have no idea what notes are responsible for this 'mess'.It is very sharp and bitter on opening and stays that way till God knows-how-long depending on your skin and mode of application.It does last long on my skin.I am thinking the combination of heart and base notes conspire to ruin this for me.I am not sure what the 'frais' here is supposed to mean cos this is neither sweet,cool nor fresh to me.

If you have loads of sweet amber based scents and want one that goes against the norm then this is for you to add to your rotation.Otherwise,take my advice and spend your cash on something else.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Angel Schlesser Ambre Frais Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Angel Schlesser Ambre Frais Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ambre Frais Homme by Angel Schlesser. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ambre Frais Homme by Angel Schlesser represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Nez a Nez Foret de Becharre Ulric de Varens Isa Angel Schlesser Angel Schlesser Homme Oriental Edition L`Artisan Parfumeur Havana Vanille (Vanille Absolument) L`Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubereuse Estée Lauder Amber Mystique L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Christian Dior Dolce Vita Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Kenzo Eau de Fleur de Prunier Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Thé Lattafa Perfumes Ameer Al Oudh Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Magnolia Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Ambre Soie Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Bergamotto di Calabria SoOud Kanz