Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II Angel Schlesser for women

Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II Angel Schlesser for women
dislike

Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II Angel Schlesser for women Pictures

Edition for men Angel Schlesser Homme Oriental Edition from 2009 has recently received version for women with the same name, par Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II, inspired by landscapes of the East, just like the masculine edition. This fragrant duo is taking us for a journey where we explore our emotions and new aromas, while listening to magical sounds of the East and its characteristic essences.

Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II has a refined character which reminds us of classic and traditional notes of the house, leaves an impression of luxury and reflects temperament and dynamics of the Orient. Top notes will refresh you with bergamot surrounded with a bouquet of rose, jasmine, violet and lily of the valley. A heart leaves a surprising trace of saffron and carnation enriched with juicy pralines, while a base warms you up with woody accords of cedar, sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, musk, amber and vanilla.

Jasmine Bergamot Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

Army Of Lovers

Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II Fragrance Reviews

aistionnelle
aistionnelle

An oriental rose, based on some musks, woodsy notes and spices. Centre of the composition, rose itself is well balanced between sweetness of pralines and violet`s delicacy and some oudh. After some appliyng it seems to be patchouli not oudh. However it is a bit apothecary ingredient it is also not heavy or dirty at all, quite opposite like in Rose &Oudh by Jo Malone. Patch/oudh opening some space for deeper part of a composition, makes a perfume a bit airy and not so obvious.There is some space for secrets, meanings and emotions,even for something untold this night, as it is an evening scent. Rose here is a wild one, dark, a bit gloomy even.Not a rose from English garden. We can find some coffee accents underlined by flowers-in the final stages it somehow seems similar to L`or de Torrente. ASOE II is not a skinscent- so you should be careful with applying -and definitely longlasting composition, suitable for evening use. Ingredients are well balanced, rather natural, not overpowering or cloying.Elegant and feminine vibes ! A packaging should be considered as disadvantage rather: ugly, greenish bottle with a plastic cap.Fortunately the juice still attracts attention and really makes impression – staying not loud nor agressive but noticeably different from another well known `rose confits`.

gtabasso
gtabasso

I love this. It's a great blind buy and amazing for the price. It goes on strong rose on top. It is sweet and rich. It reminds me of Calligraphy Rose with a little more staying power. As it dries down the spice and woods come out but the rose stays very present.

Jenavira
Jenavira

Wow, this is a silky delicious velvety mix of roses, praline, oud, and musk on me. I am so lucky this is working. Cannot get over the silkiness of this scent. My best blind buy of the year.

abdullah alshehri
abdullah alshehri

This is a purely masculine fragrance I see, is not fit for women ..

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Initial blast is a strong soapy but very lux rosey scent along with dark chocolate (i can t smell a sweet praline here), creamy woods and amber, nice trails of powdery violet and saffron flower, an edgy hint of carnation and a minimal just right amounth of mossy smoky patchouli. this scent has a very powdery and quite linear dark mysterious character. Very sexy i guess, but also classy elegant. Great job! From top to bottom. Love it! Smells expensiv and the bottle is a sturdy black very minimal chic jewel as the scent itself is: bold minimal chic. Amazed.

Sillage and longivity average. will not offend anyone.

Nb. After 1-2 hours it remembers me strongly to rose by pierre cardin which i used to wear back in the 80s as my signature scent, but with a modern refined twist. After 3 hours the rose is gone and the drydown remains with a beautiful soft powdery bitter chocolaty amber trail and creamy sandalwood staying very close to the skin, but it still seems projecting to the crowd around, guess because on clothes it stays forever.

jamiehammond1980
jamiehammond1980

Although i am a man a found this stuff truly irresitable but saying that i own just as many perfumes as i do aftershaves or colognes as my american friends call it. This stuff is very rich and to begin with it is like someone punched you in the face with a box of rich dark chocolates and a bunch of expensive roses but once you pick yourself up again its like floating on a gorgeous cloud of sweet dark rosey musk. I really cant get enough highly recommend it as a blind buy cause if you dont like it there will always be someone who would love you for passing it on to them as a gift. Top marks 5/5 from me.

musi1701
musi1701

Sehr beeindruckender Duft! Bei mir entwickelt er sich kaum, bleibt von Anfang an eine grosse, rote, gut riechende Rose mit etwas Dunklem bis zum Schluss.Aber ich liebe Ihn! Sehr langlebig.

Naji
Naji

Totally rose Oudh genre, though I don't see Oudh listed in the ingredients. Very much in the same vein as ROSES GREEDY and ROSE Oudh by MANCERA.
Will get back with more later, since I just bought it.

gryx
gryx

@garethjamesluk - you're definitely right.

luckylady
luckylady

It does not smell like Fendi at all to me.
I like some other Angel Schlesser fragrances but this was a no-no for me.Cloying, too much sandalwood ,just think this one is off the mark, have to say it smelt old ladylike.sorry but hated this.

Lala2013
Lala2013

Apologies in advance to lovers of this fragrance!!
I bought the 100 ml bottle, a blind buy.I was positive I would really like it,,, I hate to be the bad guy but it was really not for me ( and that is being polite ), I wanted to scrub it straight away but was determined to see it through the stages.
But there were no stages,eight hours on, I found it utterly linear, which another reviewer stated.
Obviously this is just my taste and my nose, but here is why,,,I am not a fan of Sandalwood, it has to be very well blended,disguised almost, or it just smells to me ,,well, of Curry to be blunt if it is done badly !!.Rose is another note than can go either way with me, it can be beautiful and mesmerizing when fused with wonderful notes, but the wrong Rose can get that old lady effect quicker than any other, especially with the musk that this contains.Obviously if these notes are your favorites you may be interested in this
But, for me it was a horrific collision-Sandalwood,Rose and Musk.
That is all I get.Praline?! I wish..anything, I wished,,,but no, just these three.
It does not smell niche to me, it smells the opposite,
any basic Rose Sandalwood and musk oils dropped in together at home would find this result. Apologies to all the fans, but i want to be honest.

Lust87
Lust87

Well, it's my first review here, so, i'm a little bit nervous... ;>
OK, i decided to start with Oriental Edition II, because lately i have some problem with fragrances - there's almost none which can make me impressed. Oriental Edition did it, i'm really happy and thankful ;>
What i adore in this fragrance is perfect balance between deep, dark rose, sweet, almost gourmand notes and bold patchouli. Besides i can smell saffron note, it's really prominent on my skin.
Second thing - i'm confused, because there's no oud note in this fragrance, but i'm definitely sure i can smell it, especially in the beginning. I don't like oud note too much, that's why the beginning is a little bit hard to stand for me, but the evolution of OE II is worthy of little pain ;>
So, strong oud note, light rose and jasmine - that's the beginning.
Next phase - prominent rose note. I really love it. It's dark, deep, elegant, maybe i should write - serious? Besides, there's a lot of saffron in this phase, and i can still smell oud, but just a little bit, it's almost pleasant ;>
The base is magical. Sweet praline note is perfectly blended with noble cedar's shade, mystical patchouli and little bit of brisk vetiver. I can't believe that the balance between sweet and patchouli-woody notes can be so perfect.
That's why Oriental Edition II is one of my favorite perfumes ;>

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

This is one of the most complicated perfume i've ever smelled. It opens very medicinal and smells like waiting room at the dentist. After this phase is gone something watery with green rose starts, this part is even worst for me than the first one. Here i started to cave for this gorgeous praline but still nothing. Then rose goes in the background and a bit masculine vanilla-cedar combination comes. And then...finally praline and sweet accords i've been waiting for. This took almost 3 hours for the sweetness to come and rose to disappear. At this point i get only slightly present candied rose. At the dry down it reminds me pralines with rose filling. I was very sceptic about this one couple of hours ago but now i've change my mind i really like it.
Thanks to generous fragrantica friend i had a chance to try this strange chameleon scent.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This one is quite complicated.
It's like a Chameleon on me...
In the opening I get mostly patchouli & dark chocolate garnished with a velvety red rose... after a few minutes it blossoms into just a deep red rose scent... after another few minutes the patchouli kicks back in again. It goes like this for about an hour or so after which it seems to settle down like a bouquet of deep red velvety roses floating on a river of melted pralines...
I love it!

If you like La Perla - J'aime la Nuit, you will most likely also like this one!

I.I
I.I

Oh, just... FANTASTIC!
I like it very much! It's a very dark, mysterious and complex scent, it is unisex but smells very charming and sofisticated on a woman!
The initial blast is very 'dark' and quite masculine, but very quickly a dusty, velvety, thick and powdery red rose comes on the surface. Lasting power is very good.
It's not a 'sweet' scent and I m not able to smell clearly any sweet notes but I smell woody notes and saffron for sure.
This is how I imagine an unusual, expensive niche perfume to be.

rolls.oud&cigar
rolls.oud&cigar

just like loveperfumes said it smell like a expensive unisex niche, i never even look at womens perfume my friend owen a fragnance shop and he told me hey smell this i started sniffing and snifing he knows that i dont buy womens perfume after i payed him he told me by the way its a womens perfume but it smells unisex lol, but hey im inlove with it, and the longevity on my skin is 14 to 24 hrs this amazing because most colognes on my skin are maximum 8 hrs, i recommend guys to try this because it is very unisex and very mature, i havnt got any compliment on it yet but im sure i will in the future

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

I expected much more after having read all the positive reviews on the net but, unfortunately, Oriental Edition II missed my expectations. Dark sweet rose is all I can smell on my skin. Most reviews say it could be regarded as a unisex frag but I cannot imagine a man wearing this. I wish my nose could detect the saffron but alas, woody, earthy rose is all I get. Perhaps it would smell nice in cold weather but for me it's too linear plus the staying power is just average. I'm a big fan of oriental-floral perfumes but this one is definitely not a keeper.

Scenthunter
Scenthunter

It is dangerously intoxicating ! Feels like you cannot get enough of it but your whole self is pleading for more! Unexpected treasure..

smellsogood
smellsogood

Wow! This is a dark and mysterious fragrance. This is almost unisex and the praline note, thankfully isn't too much or too sweet. I can smell the carnation slightly humming in the background and that very dark base, which has strong similarities to a Caron fragrance. Yes, take vintage Magie Noire and mix in a smidge of Bellodgia and you would get this. Quite a surprising concept for a modern frag! I think this will be on heavy rotation this winter. Love it.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Wow! Such a pleasant discovery under the brand I never expected to find anything like that. A dark, mysterious, passionate and sensual a bit sweet oriental. Really pleasantly balanced. To let you imagine what it smells like I would say that there is some light echo of Secret Obsession (which I don't like) - but with a very right twist, and, much more than that, it is a reflection of modern patchouli tendencies (which I do like), one could trace in lots of niche like Tom Ford's.
Now I can understand the review on the scent, I've read on another site: a very worthy scent at quite an affordable price. I confirm: it does smell like an expensive niche on the unisex side, being really pleasant: I've got a few positive responses today while wearing it.
Four stars out of five.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Angel Schlesser Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Angel Schlesser Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II by Angel Schlesser. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Schlesser Oriental Edition II by Angel Schlesser represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.