Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Animale Animale Animale for women

Animale Animale Animale for women
dislike

Animale Animale by Animale is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Animale Animale was launched in 1994. The fragrance features freesia, peach, lemon, oakmoss and bergamot.

Freesia Peach Lemon Oakmoss Bergamot

Giorgio
Ghost Man
Mon Classique

Animale Animale Fragrance Reviews

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

When this dries down this is EXACTLY like Amarige De Givenchy.

Daisycat18
Daisycat18

This reminds me of another scent but i just cant put my finger on it

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

I remember this fragrance from the late 80's. One of my best friends in college wore this one - and it has a very magnetic essence to it with the right chemistry. My friend wore this one exceptionally well. It was really warm, inviting, sexy, and magnetic on her. I tried it, but because it was so much "her fragrance" I never purchased my own bottle. I felt that it was a fairly easy fragrance to wear - and it wore well on my skin when I tried it, but I didn't want to copy my best friend.

If you can wear this type of fragrance, you may truly love this.

I tried Kenzo L'Elegant and Womanity today, and Animale kind of reminds me of some of the qualities of these two. I think that it is definitely worth trying - to see how this blends with your own chemistry.

maiker
maiker

ANIMALE ANIMALE EAU PERFUM LOVE YOU

Yesterday was my niece birthday, so i went to buy a present for her, i was past by the perfume store so i just run in quickly to pick up my usually ANIMALE, but by the hurry i toke this one (ANIMALE ANIMALE) instead of (ANIMALE), because the presentation is similar, well i realized that when i was at home,

So I come in fragantica to read the review before open it. "I ONLY READ BAD COMMENT ABOUT IT" so i went to the party, this morning i couldn't give it back without make sure i didn't smell it, when i open it OMG.the first thing come to my mind... I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO BAD COMMENT ABOUT THE LOVELY GEM.

This perfume is so lovely. elegant. sophisticated. even bettr than my usually ANIMALE. thank god you come in my life ANIMALE ANIMALE. jeje

Scent=10
projection=10
(Last on my skin)=8+hours

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I was given this a long long time ago. I did not like it at all. So overwhelming, instant headache because of it. directly to trash can.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

Enchant, thanks for the review. The name of the perfume is very intriguing, but thanks to your review, I didnt buy it.

Enchant
Enchant

I got this one today and I've been waiting all day to try it out. I got this one from an ebay seller that had 100% feedback for a good price. I normally don't use ebay for perfumes, but I thought I would take a chance on it. I don't know how old it is so you can take that into account when you read the review.

This smells just like the bottle looks... cheap! I don't like to give bad reviews, but I smell rotting fruits in a garbage can with the top notes. I also get this smell of what coffee grounds and coke-a-cola would smell mixed together..ugh. My husband HATES it with a passion and covered his nose with his shirt. There is an animal like note in this too that is really grossing me out! I guess it could be old, and if someone gives it a good review I will delete this knowing it is. I can't imagine anyone with a sense of smell enjoying this one... off to wash this off ASAP!

Animale Animale by Animale 3.19 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Animale Animale Animale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Animale Animale Animale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Animale Animale by Animale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Animale Animale by Animale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Animale Animale Givenchy Ange ou Demon Cacharel Anais Anais Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Salvador Dali Laguna Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Christian Dior Poison Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Bob Mackie Mackie Ted Lapidus Fantasme La Perla La Perla Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Lanvin Arpege Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Chanel Chanel N°5 Givenchy Amarige Guerlain Mahora