Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Animale Temptation for Men Animale for men

Animale Temptation for Men Animale for men
dislike

Animale Temptation for Men Animale for men Pictures Animale Temptation for Men Animale for men Pictures

Animale Temptation for Men by Animale is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Animale Temptation for Men was launched in 2006. Top notes are cypress and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg and lavender; base notes are exotic woods, tonka bean, musk and sandalwood.

Cypress Lemon

Nutmeg Lavender

Exotic Woods Tonka Bean Musk Sandalwood

Essence Pure Pour Homme
Endless Ocean Pacific for Men

Animale Temptation for Men Fragrance Reviews

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

I got this for $10 (eBay, tester, no cap), and I must say this is a steal.

Starts out fruity and sporty with tonka bean in the backseat. As it dries down the tonka bean starts to take charge. This isn't the creamy, balmy or vanilla kind of tonka bean. This is a fresh, semi-sweet, sporty tonka bean. Definitely an "attractive" scent for the opposite sex (in my opinion).

For $10 this is well worth it. Sporty, fruity, masculine, sensual.

Ray Achnioach
Ray Achnioach

A very pleasant fragrance that simply is as described, a bit woody, lemony and with a greenish - fresh - slightly coniferous aroma that is likey the cypress component. Add an appropriate dash of nutmeg and a bit of musk and there you are. Not spectacular, not a scent that you can't stop yourself from sniffing and not one that I would want to be indentified with. However, again, it is so very pleasant. I have been using it as a bedtime scent as again it is so pleasant and I find Animale Temptation actually to be somewhat soothing. This is only a fragrance of moderate power in terms of sillage however it has surprizing longevity, While certainly nice I would not be likely to spray this fragrance on for any special occasion, certainly not for anything formal or romantic but again it is very pleasant.

Cassiano
Cassiano

I have several colognes by Animale, because they are good, versatile and have never failed me. When I bought Temptation, I didn't know the fragrance, so it was another one of my blind purchases.

Temptation is citrus and woody, sexy and full of second intentions. It's a cologne that is ideal for modern and active men and for those who like to live with intensity and luxury.
Its notes combine Cypress, nutmeg, lavender and exotic woods. In addition, its base features musk, tonka bean and sandalwood.

Whenever I wear this cologne - that has a pleasant aroma, not too invasive - , I get a lot of compliments, especially of women. The projection is of those who deceive, because after a while you don't think you're exhaling more. The lasting is very good and the bottle is beautiful...in a very nice gradient.

An important note to the most influential people in the perfumery, is that it has a certain resemblance, in some moments of its evolution, with Amouage Jubilation, which is a niche scent, 3 times more expensive.

jaystilo
jaystilo

This one is good! Just got it and upon first testing I assumed it would smell purely sweet so it kinda threw me off but after trying it out I am excited to wear this one in the warm weather. The thing that separates this one is u get a masculinity that isn't there in other citrus frags. I love that about it. Longevity isn't great but it's not expected to be for the type of fragrance as well as the price so don't be afraid to reapply this hidden gem.

awitherspoonii
awitherspoonii

Makes me sad I love the smell but it lasts maybe an hr if that on my skin every now and then I catch a wiff of it so I wear it to bed only I have so many other great colognes that i wear daily but I ran into this one on accident its a great fragrance more people should know about it and it should last longer as well

MidnightBlue
MidnightBlue

Very nice, bright scent. A great balance of lemon, light floral, bean and wood. Good for warmer weather. Longevity for me is terrible though... less than two hours. I purchased in March so maybe come June or July the added heat will increase the sillage and longevity. If it doens't I won't buy again. 2012-03-11

tomerits
tomerits

a very nice freshy scent for hot days,not extraordinary but still a nice one and the longevity is good (5hrs on my skin).like it alot.
my rank 3.5/5.

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

A hidden gem! Take a chance and reward yourself with a great surprise and the attention of the opposite sex.

It lasts well on my skin, though by the previous reviews you would think that it has a brief life.

Ish37
Ish37

Un perfume, a buen precio con buen olor pero de baja duración. Ese es el temptation, No es malo en absoluto, ofrece un olor unico pero solo es para los que les gustan los perfumes suaves. en resumen un perfume aceptable más no genial. 7/10

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Some nutmeg and fresh air. A punch of citric notes. This is funny and joyfull. I really like it. Great price, mid sillage/durability

Mindphlux
Mindphlux

Temptation is a foral scent that sadly has horrible longevity (on me at least). I tried it on my skin on every pulse point, I also tried it on different articles of clothing just to experiment. The end result was always 2 or less hours. Temptation wears very close to the skin and its a romantic smell no doubt. I would recommend Animale's Azul fragrance over Temptation if you're looking for something smiliar that has much better longevity. I guess I understand now why I got a 3.4 oz bottle of this cologne for only 13 bucks. Very nice smell while it lasts.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

The guy on the ad is a masterpiece!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Animale Animale Temptation for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Animale Animale Temptation for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Animale Temptation for Men by Animale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Animale Temptation for Men by Animale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.