Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Possibilities Ann Taylor for women

Possibilities Ann Taylor for women
dislike

Possibilities Ann Taylor for women Pictures

Possibilities is Ann Taylor’s first signature perfume. It is inspired by the Ann Taylor woman; feminine and beautiful. This delicate and classic fragrance features the notes of Bulgarian rose, water lily, blue rose, peach musk and exotic woods. The famous model Petra Nemcova is on the commercial for this fragrance.

It is available as 100 ml EDP and as a purse perfume.

Musk Water Lily Rose Peach Woodsy Notes

Possibilities Fragrance Reviews

teadrinker
teadrinker

Word of warning: don't base this scent on just what you smell in the bottle, or your first spritz. When I first put this on I thought I would hate it. It smelled heavy generic-perfumey on me. I figured I'd pass. But then, after a few minutes, it turned into a beautiful, light, ethereal floral scent, with watery undertones. It was very soft and very feminine. The only reason I would not repurchase it is because the scent is so short-lived. It had dissipated within about half an hour. With longer staying power I'd definitely purchase a big bottle.

dmaw
dmaw

A nice rose scent.

BURMA
BURMA

While shopping at Ann Taylor clothing store, I tried their EDP. I like that one. So got the little bottle. Loving it, and wearing it daily. I cannot get enough of this strong woody/rosy scent. I keep sniffing myself :-) Colleagues are asking what I am wearing ;)

I am getting another one for myself for Xmas!

sweets5260
sweets5260

I am on my second bottle of this. Two of my favorite notes are rose and peach, and these are the 2 distinctive notes in this fragrance. It literally smells like a bouquet of fresh flowers with a peach undertone. LOVE IT!!!

southernbelleinseattle
southernbelleinseattle

There's something sharp and harsh about this fragrance. it reminds me a lot of Lancome Tresor - which I reall don't like. This is also a strong peach floral -shoots straight up my nose and makes me nauseated. it's sooo strong too. but, if you like Tresor, you may like this.

guest_Dark Chocolate
guest_Dark Chocolate

My man bought me Possibilities as gift on a recent trip. First time I heard of Ann Taylor and I thought to myself he must have tripped as I was thinking its one of those bad perfumes. Its been a week and I love the smell of Possibilities, light floral scents n somehow sweet then woody. I think ill sample more of Ann Taylor's products, I love it.

Ann Taylor POSSIBILITIES is a remarkably good perfume (edp) for a company that does not actually produce perfume. I am a major consumer of Ann Taylor clothing and so picked this up no doubt on sale during one of my many sprees and then basically forgot about it. I noticed recently that it had been added to the database, which set me off on a "long lost perfume"-finding mission.

POSSIBILITIES is a rose-heavy, fairly linear composition which opens in a lovely way. However, as the rose fades, another note, I believe water lily, becomes more dominant. This substance must be synthetic, since it grows bigger and bigger rather than fading away and doesn't fully agree with my system. I have encountered this problem with a number of recent compositions, many of them floral. I do think that POSSIBILITIES offers a pleasing combination of notes, it's just that I have a peculiar incompatibility with one of the components.

I do not know whether this fragrance is currently being produced--it's no longer sold at the online AT store--but it's worth testing, if you have the chance and like compositions such as STELLA.

midsummer
midsummer

I was REALLY pleasantly surprised by Possibilities.

I normally hate fruit notes - but the peach in here is very pleasant. It's a farmer's market peach - not a grocery store peach, if you know what I mean.

The scent opened floral and fruity, then disappeared for a little while, then came back as a peach/musk that was very nice and summery. I might end up buying this one: it's a great price, a pretty bottle, and a pleasant fragrance of a type I haven't been attracted to before!

Possibilities by Ann Taylor 4.38 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ann Taylor Possibilities fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ann Taylor Possibilities, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Possibilities by Ann Taylor. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Possibilities by Ann Taylor represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Cartier Baiser Vole Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Jo Malone Orange Blossom Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Elie Saab Le Parfum Cartier Delices Lancome Miracle Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Aquolina Pink Sugar Stella McCartney Stella Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Marc Jacobs Daisy