Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women

La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women
dislike

La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women Pictures La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women Pictures La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women Pictures La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women Pictures

Anna Sui launches a new women's fragrance called La Vie de Boheme, developed in collaboration with the company Inter Parfums. La Vie de Boheme is inspired by bohemian spirit and bohemian style.

Designer Anna Sui said: “The La Vie de Bohème lifestyle always evolves, but the constant remains the same. And that is always a woman who is a bit defiant, a bit romantic, a bit artistic. In essence, it’s truly the modern woman. Yes, the signature look may be mixed patterns, flowing dresses, boots, floppy hats, but every generation brings its own attitude to it, a unique expression of personal style.”

The composition is developed by Philippe Romano from Drom. It is a floral - fruity scent with a woody background, described as playful yet mysterious. Top notes include Turkish rose, sparkling pear, berries and pitahaya accord. The heart captures peony, which symbolizes good fortune, beauty and friendship. The base notes include dry woods, sandalwood, musk and black vanilla.

Model Thairine Garcia is the face of the campaign, shot by the photographer Steven Meisel. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette with body lotion and shower gel. La Vie de Boheme was launched in 2012.

Pitahaya Turkish Rose Pear Red Berries

Peony Freesia Magnolia

Musk Sandalwood Woody Notes Black Vanilla Husk Raspberry

Scentini Rose Fizz

La Vie de Boheme Fragrance Reviews

evachen
evachen

It smells really really strong on me. So soapy and sweet, which I dislike pretty much. Soapy candy rosy smell is what I get from the very beginning, then it got a "little bit" fruity. I think it's way too strong for spring/summer time. The ending smell is just pure sweet fruit, no musk no wood. Though it lasts like 6 hours on me, not that short as I expected, I'm giving it away to someone who appreciates it.

Megamind
Megamind

The opening starts with sweet red current, some peaches and raspberries. It's a pleasant fruity scent with soft silage and correct lasting power 5 h) but I would not say "fresh" one. Just a pleasant sweet scent but nothing more, nothing special. The bottle is cute but it's not a serious flagrance, just OK. Is not comparable to real French and Italian all time classics. I pass my way and return this blind purchase back.

Oamae
Oamae

Unfortunately something I have noticed with all the Anna Sui fragrances I have tried is that they are enchanting, sometimes almost ethereal fragrances that do not last more than 3 hours and La Vie de Boheme is no different. It reminds me of the less intense, care free sister of Lolita Lempicka, who prefers spring over winter. I smell raspberries, rose, berries and musk. Sweet, not too heavy but not too light. As this one dries down, the berries disappear and I can only smell musk, vanilla, and a mix of florals. Then before you know it... Poof, it's gone. This is good for someone who wants LL without the anise/licorice smell.

A sweet berry juice. Red berries, raspberry and sweet pear are easy to detect.
I can also sense freesia, magnolia and nice peony note.
Maybe it's a little too sugary, but otherwise, quite fine.
It's youthful and girly fragrance, most suitable for teenage girls.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

Enchanting, glamorous, hollywood, sexy, feminine, attention grabbing, paradise, hawaii,tropical, sweet, seductive. Just exactly how i feel when this Love Potion reaches my senses! I wasn't surprised at all that Anna Suis newest edition was spectacular & it sure is a gem. I love Anna Suis personality & sensual rhythm her perfumes play, they are so pretty, sparkling & feminine. I notice Anna's signature touch on each & every one of her perfumes, & they win for my personal favorite fragrance Artist. This starts with a opening bouquet of fresh feminine florals "oh so intoxicating" "love at first sniff" intertwining with a citrusy whisper that spritz youth & vitality into the air, the sexiness mixed with the freshness had me crushing hard over this new fragrance. Longevity depends on body chemistry along with sillage aswell. For me these agreed well with my body chemistry & the sillage & longevity were perfect! & the bottle is adorable im obsessed with butterflies oh im very impressed MISS ANNA SUI

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

Love the fruityfloral smell to it. And the bottle is what caught me in the first place, to be honest. Gorgeous! But the dry down became heavy to me, don't know what went wrong...
It lasts very long on me, more than 8 hours after and I think the smell became more pronounce - a feature I don't see often.

appleblossoms
appleblossoms

Its great I mean wow! It opens up with a fruity scent. The red berries and the pitahaya created a whimsical vibe to it. The pear and the rose added some sort of freshness. It's fresh and whimsical and fruity. Then it turned really fresh and floral when the heart notes kicked in because of the magnolia, freesia and peony. It smells like white flowers and nectar on a hot summer day. Then the base notes made it muskier. I don't detect the raspberries or maybe it got lost in the top notes. Overall, its youthful, fun, and whimsical.

keiserkarel
keiserkarel

soft, delicate cloud of floral musk. the top note smells like body products than a perfume. dry down is beautiful.
this is not a high-end fragrance, but very pleasant and cozy.

christinavictory
christinavictory

This was a blind but for me because it has pitahaya in it, which is one of my favorite notes... And also, the adorable bottle. I am pretty pleased with it (though the sprayer leaks a bit, not sure what's up with that). It's fresh and fruity. It's fun, comforting...and familiar. I couldn't figure it out. Do I know someone who wears this? I kind of think of my swim team, chlorine? But I think of CCU too, did I try this and not know? Did one of my non-direct roommates wear it? No. None of the above. You know those red candles that are sorta berry scented and sorta something else, but just smell like generic red candles that pretty much everyone has? Yup, that is this perfume. I always liked that smell so guess that's just fine with me.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

I got this a month or so ago as a free mini from Sephora.

On the plus side, it's in an adorably playful bottle. On the negative end, the juice inside is pretty and light but unmemorable. It's a predominately fruity fragrance and IMHO the sandalwood note makes too brief an appearance.

When I think "bohemian" I think "earthy" and even "wild." This smells more like an inexpensive body splash than a fragrance for a bohemian spirit; added to that it has about the longevity of a body splash too.

Sushikat
Sushikat

This reminds me a lot of a fruitier version of Lancome's Midnight Rose. It's also got a stronger rose note which I really enjoy, but I have to use a light hand applying this or it quickly becomes overpowering.

Edit: I did end up returning this to the store. Although I do love the scent it would completely disappear from my skin after an hour. Very disappointing.

soyeon.lee.125
soyeon.lee.125

This is littke sour and lighter ver of repetto

jovejove
jovejove

Every tester we've had in store, the butterfly wings end up snapping and falling off. It's very fragile in context to how people have to hold the bottle to take off the cap; can be kind of awkward pulling it off. It's an ok scent, but nothing to wow the crowds, nor is it really that alluring. This is something you'd spray on to have a basic scent on your skin; something that will tone down your shampoo scent left on your skin and make it appear like you made somewhat of an effort to wear fragrance, but didn't really want to be noticed. Doesn't last. Worth using the lotion instead of the fragrance.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

lovely fruity floral with a sexy depth on the dry down. Sadly, this will only last about 45 minutes on my skin before most of the scent had disappeared. (The only other scent I have ever had poor longevity is Jessica Simpson- Vintage Bloom). Anna Sui La Vie de Boheme does leave behind a lovely rich Tonka vanilla- musk, but it can only be smelled by shoving my nose directly up against my pulse points to get a whiff. If I keep this it may be a night time scent due to the minimal sillage and longevity. I think it will bring sweet dreams to me, and no wafting scents towards my husband next to me. The bottle looks cute, but has a cheap golden butterfly that bends with any slight touch or manipulation. Up close, the bottle and golden butterfly are cheap looking. From a distance it would be a lovely addition to your perfume collection. I am sad at the lack of longevity- I normally am the founding member of the Anna Sui Fan Club, but this has made me revoke my membership.

sarah.lee
sarah.lee

After sampling a dozen of different fragrances at a Duty Free shop while waiting for my flight, I bought this one on a whim. I don't usually like fruity scents, I just personally think that an overly fruity scent is hard to pull off well without coming off as cheap. Anyways, I really like this because it's fruity at first, but there's more to this scent- there's something heavier beneath the fruity scent that lingers. I do like muskier and heavier scents, but this really stood out to me. Not very long lasting though.

ChubbyRedBird
ChubbyRedBird

Really Pretty Bottle in real life!!! The smell is amazing too, it has a light and nice smell to it.

The only downside is that the scent doesn't last very long and the siliage is small. so I feel that it would be a really good sping and summer time scent!

Just try it out already and see if you like it or not!

Sammymac100
Sammymac100

I have a 50ml bottle of this to swap if anyone is interested.

This smells very pretty, most of Anna Sui 's scents are very light and fruity, Vie de Boheme is more interesting, it has more depth, nice floral notes mixing with red berries, not sweet in a candy way, this is a great summer scent to enjoy if you like feminine joyful scents, nicely done, a bit different, with a soft vanilla background. Lovely,but poor longevity.

kaduell
kaduell

Stronger and reminds me of a mature woman's fragrance. Very floral in a musky way. The raspberry and red berries stand out from the fruity side. I rarely would think I'd like this combination, but it actually is favorable.

bloodyvie
bloodyvie

i hope it'll smell nice , coz it hav my fave note : berry, pear and peony

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I'm rating it for pure bottle lust alone. You glowy little purple gorgeous thing you!

La Vie de Boheme by Anna Sui 3.81 out of 5 based on 124 ratings and 21 user reviews

La Vie De Boheme by Anna Sui EDT Spray 1 oz for Women
Anna Sui La Vie De Boheme Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Anna Sui La Vie De Boheme Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Anna Sui La Vie De Boheme Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 0.14oz
Anna Sui The Boheme Collection Coffret La Nuit De Boheme Eau De Parfum 2x La Nuit De Boheme Eau De Toilette 2x La Vie De Boheme Eau De Toilette 5x4ml 0.14oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Anna Sui La Vie De Boheme 2.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Anna Sui La Vie De Boheme 2.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
La Vie De Boheme Perfume by Anna Sui, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
La Vie De Boheme Perfume by Anna Sui, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
La Vie De Boheme Perfume by Anna Sui, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
La Vie De Boheme Perfume by Anna Sui, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Anna Sui La Vie de Boheme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Anna Sui La Vie de Boheme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Vie de Boheme by Anna Sui. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Vie de Boheme by Anna Sui represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Subscription Promo