Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women

La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women
dislike

La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women Pictures La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women Pictures La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women Pictures La Vie de Boheme Anna Sui for women Pictures

Anna Sui launches a new women's fragrance called La Vie de Boheme, developed in collaboration with the company Inter Parfums. La Vie de Boheme is inspired by bohemian spirit and bohemian style.

Designer Anna Sui said: “The La Vie de Bohème lifestyle always evolves, but the constant remains the same. And that is always a woman who is a bit defiant, a bit romantic, a bit artistic. In essence, it’s truly the modern woman. Yes, the signature look may be mixed patterns, flowing dresses, boots, floppy hats, but every generation brings its own attitude to it, a unique expression of personal style.”

The composition is developed by Philippe Romano from Drom. It is a floral - fruity scent with a woody background, described as playful yet mysterious. Top notes include Turkish rose, sparkling pear, berries and pitahaya accord. The heart captures peony, which symbolizes good fortune, beauty and friendship. The base notes include dry woods, sandalwood, musk and black vanilla.

Model Thairine Garcia is the face of the campaign, shot by the photographer Steven Meisel. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette with body lotion and shower gel. La Vie de Boheme was launched in 2012.

Pitahaya Turkish Rose Pear Red Berries

Peony Freesia Magnolia

Musk Sandalwood Woody Notes Black Vanilla Husk Raspberry

Forever Midnight

La Vie de Boheme Fragrance Reviews

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

I got this a month or so ago as a free mini from Sephora.

On the plus side, it's in an adorably playful bottle. On the negative end, the juice inside is pretty and light but unmemorable. It's a predominately fruity fragrance and IMHO the sandalwood note makes too brief an appearance.

When I think "bohemian" I think "earthy" and even "wild." This smells more like an inexpensive body splash than a fragrance for a bohemian spirit; added to that it has about the longevity of a body splash too.

Sushikat
Sushikat

This reminds me a lot of a fruitier version of Lancome's Midnight Rose. It's also got a stronger rose note which I really enjoy, but I have to use a light hand applying this or it quickly becomes overpowering.

Edit: I did end up returning this to the store. Although I do love the scent it would completely disappear from my skin after an hour. Very disappointing.

soyeon.lee.125
soyeon.lee.125

This is littke sour and lighter ver of repetto

jovejove
jovejove

Every tester we've had in store, the butterfly wings end up snapping and falling off. It's very fragile in context to how people have to hold the bottle to take off the cap; can be kind of awkward pulling it off. It's an ok scent, but nothing to wow the crowds, nor is it really that alluring. This is something you'd spray on to have a basic scent on your skin; something that will tone down your shampoo scent left on your skin and make it appear like you made somewhat of an effort to wear fragrance, but didn't really want to be noticed. Doesn't last. Worth using the lotion instead of the fragrance.

joan100
joan100

This is a very fruity feminine/sweet fragrance perfect for under 25s.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

lovely fruity floral with a sexy depth on the dry down. Sadly, this will only last about 45 minutes on my skin before most of the scent had disappeared. (The only other scent I have ever had poor longevity is Jessica Simpson- Vintage Bloom). Anna Sui La Vie de Boheme does leave behind a lovely rich Tonka vanilla- musk, but it can only be smelled by shoving my nose directly up against my pulse points to get a whiff. If I keep this it may be a night time scent due to the minimal sillage and longevity. I think it will bring sweet dreams to me, and no wafting scents towards my husband next to me. The bottle looks cute, but has a cheap golden butterfly that bends with any slight touch or manipulation. Up close, the bottle and golden butterfly are cheap looking. From a distance it would be a lovely addition to your perfume collection. I am sad at the lack of longevity- I normally am the founding member of the Anna Sui Fan Club, but this has made me revoke my membership.

sarah.lee
sarah.lee

After sampling a dozen of different fragrances at a Duty Free shop while waiting for my flight, I bought this one on a whim. I don't usually like fruity scents, I just personally think that an overly fruity scent is hard to pull off well without coming off as cheap. Anyways, I really like this because it's fruity at first, but there's more to this scent- there's something heavier beneath the fruity scent that lingers. I do like muskier and heavier scents, but this really stood out to me. Not very long lasting though.

ChubbyRedBird
ChubbyRedBird

Really Pretty Bottle in real life!!! The smell is amazing too, it has a light and nice smell to it.

The only downside is that the scent doesn't last very long and the siliage is small. so I feel that it would be a really good sping and summer time scent!

Just try it out already and see if you like it or not!

Sammymac100
Sammymac100

I have a 50ml bottle of this to swap if anyone is interested.

This smells very pretty, most of Anna Sui 's scents are very light and fruity, Vie de Boheme is more interesting, it has more depth, nice floral notes mixing with red berries, not sweet in a candy way, this is a great summer scent to enjoy if you like feminine joyful scents, nicely done, a bit different, with a soft vanilla background. Lovely,but poor longevity.

kaduell
kaduell

Stronger and reminds me of a mature woman's fragrance. Very floral in a musky way. The raspberry and red berries stand out from the fruity side. I rarely would think I'd like this combination, but it actually is favorable.

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I'm rating it for pure bottle lust alone. You glowy little purple gorgeous thing you!

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

لذت استشمام یک رایحه از این کمپانی برای من همانند رد شدن از یک باغ گلهای سنگین همچون رز و دشتی پر از گل صد تومانی میماند که نمیتوان از آن عبور نکرد ومست لذت و اعتیاد آن نشد؟

La Vie de Boheme by Anna Sui 3.78 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Anna Sui La Vie de Boheme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Anna Sui La Vie de Boheme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Vie de Boheme by Anna Sui. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Vie de Boheme by Anna Sui represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.